ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 03:46 PM   #61
HellSickle
Scone Rider
 
HellSickle's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Fort Collins
Oddometer: 8,509
Bumpity.

Arrive around 6ish on Wednesday, 3/4. Music starts at 7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrairieRider
Here's a little bump for tomorrow night's weekly gathering in Ft. C. Planning to be at Mulligan's for brews, food, & a little Celtic music. I think the plan is to meet around 6. Hope to see folks there!
__________________
We don't stop riding because we get old, we get old because we stop riding.
"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, Skill is knowing how to do it, and Virtue is doing it"

HellSickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:51 PM   #62
Wudscrasher
Stand-Up Philosopher
 
Wudscrasher's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
Oddometer: 3,966
Bump again. Where to this week? Pappy's? Pitchers? Mulligan's again?
__________________
"An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered."
-- Gilbert K. Chesterton
'00 KXDX 220
'94 DR 350SER
Wudscrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:27 PM   #63
PrairieRider
Gearing down for Hell
 
PrairieRider's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: As near Hell as I can get
Oddometer: 3,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wudscrasher
Bump again. Where to this week? Pappy's? Pitchers? Mulligan's again?
I won't be able to make it this week Shearboy's working me to the bone
__________________
2007 KLR650
1999 DR350SEX
2003 CRF230F
1994 Beta Techno 250

Striving to do better.
PrairieRider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:32 PM   #64
shearboy2004
KIWIINUSA
 
shearboy2004's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Ft Collins ,Colorado
Oddometer: 4,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrairieRider
I won't be able to make it this week Shearboy's working me to the bone
Goddamit Woman you haven't got time to be posting here !!!! Get back to bloody work.
__________________
88 R100GS
75 Norton Commando Roadster
98 DR450
07 Sherco 450 called BLING.
07 Sherco 510 called Holy Shit .
shearboy2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:46 AM   #65
HellSickle
Scone Rider
 
HellSickle's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Fort Collins
Oddometer: 8,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by shearboy2004
Goddamit Woman you haven't got time to be posting here !!!! Get back to bloody work.
Note to self: Start organizing a union for Shearboy. The downtrodden workers must unite to put an end to this kind of abuse!

re: beer night, sorry, but too much other krap to deal with.
__________________
We don't stop riding because we get old, we get old because we stop riding.
"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, Skill is knowing how to do it, and Virtue is doing it"

HellSickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #66
PrairieRider
Gearing down for Hell
 
PrairieRider's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: As near Hell as I can get
Oddometer: 3,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellSickle
Note to self: Start organizing a union for Shearboy. The downtrodden workers must unite to put an end to this kind of abuse!

re: beer night, sorry, but too much other krap to deal with.
Free the sheep shearer's slaves!!!

Say *that* three times fast...
__________________
2007 KLR650
1999 DR350SEX
2003 CRF230F
1994 Beta Techno 250

Striving to do better.
PrairieRider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:51 PM   #67
Wudscrasher
Stand-Up Philosopher
 
Wudscrasher's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
Oddometer: 3,966
Tell y'all what, if I get one or 2 folks committed to meet at Pappy's @ 6-6:30, I'll be there. I'm not just gonna show up & drink by myself, that's just wrong!

--C.J.
__________________
"An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered."
-- Gilbert K. Chesterton
'00 KXDX 220
'94 DR 350SER
Wudscrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:19 PM   #68
darmahman OP
"Illogically Deluded"
 
darmahman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Oddometer: 2,757
No time for me tonight.
__________________
“Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.”
Honest Abe
The last honest politician to come out of Illinois
darmahman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 04:05 PM   #69
VIVID1
Ducatistanna
 
VIVID1's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Location: Greeley, CO
Oddometer: 1,723
I already told a friend to come to Steakout tonight, she wanted to meet the ADV group thats where we'll be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wudscrasher
Tell y'all what, if I get one or 2 folks committed to meet at Pappy's @ 6-6:30, I'll be there. I'm not just gonna show up & drink by myself, that's just wrong!

--C.J.
__________________
BLOG: excessivelocity.blogspot.com


XT225 | ST3 | 954RR
VIVID1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 04:15 PM   #70
jet123
Using all my gears
 
jet123's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Ft Collins, CO
Oddometer: 4,420
No can do for me...
__________________
John

http://rerax.net/index.html
jet123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:38 PM   #71
Duck_Pilot
Retired Roadracer
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Denver 'Burbs, Colorado, USA.
Oddometer: 5,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVID1
I already told a friend to come to Steakout tonight, she wanted to meet the ADV group thats where we'll be.
There's Lovely Wimmin meet'n fer beers in Fort Fun? And I'm stuck at home........
__________________
" A man that can have patience, can have what he will." - Benjamin Franklin

"Man cannot imagine how life could be more difficult or complex. But Congress can." - Cullen Hightower

Honestly, I *do* like Socialists. They just need a little tartar sauce.
Duck_Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:13 PM   #72
Wudscrasher
Stand-Up Philosopher
 
Wudscrasher's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
Oddometer: 3,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck_Pilot
There's Lovely Wimmin meet'n fer beers in Fort Fun? And I'm stuck at home........
Indeed there was, Sir Duck of Goldenshire, and I was fortunate to be the only male to have been graced by their presence, or vice-versa (you have to ask them )...them gals can put down a plate of nachos, tho' !

I'll tell ya what, that ride home was pretty, um, 'shrinkage-cold', if'n yanno what I mean...YIKES! What happened to the 70° weather!!!

Anna & Jen, nice to hang & chat with you tonight
__________________
"An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered."
-- Gilbert K. Chesterton
'00 KXDX 220
'94 DR 350SER
Wudscrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:12 AM   #73
Duck_Pilot
Retired Roadracer
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Denver 'Burbs, Colorado, USA.
Oddometer: 5,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wudscrasher
Indeed there was, Sir Duck of Goldenshire, and I was fortunate to be the only male to have been graced by their presence, or vice-versa (you have to ask them )...them gals can put down a plate of nachos, tho' !

I'll tell ya what, that ride home was pretty, um, 'shrinkage-cold', if'n yanno what I mean...YIKES! What happened to the 70° weather!!!

Anna & Jen, nice to hang & chat with you tonight
OK then, Sir Wuds of Crashingham........where's the PICS?

__________________
" A man that can have patience, can have what he will." - Benjamin Franklin

"Man cannot imagine how life could be more difficult or complex. But Congress can." - Cullen Hightower

Honestly, I *do* like Socialists. They just need a little tartar sauce.
Duck_Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:21 AM   #74
VIVID1
Ducatistanna
 
VIVID1's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Location: Greeley, CO
Oddometer: 1,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wudscrasher
Anna & Jen, nice to hang & chat with you tonight
It was a good time I'm glad you were able to make it out to Steakout.

If you hadn’t showed up Jen might have thought I made up the whole ADV rider beer night thing



__________________
BLOG: excessivelocity.blogspot.com


XT225 | ST3 | 954RR
VIVID1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:41 AM   #75
Wudscrasher
Stand-Up Philosopher
 
Wudscrasher's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
Oddometer: 3,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVID1
It was a good time I'm glad you were able to make it out to Steakout.

If you hadn’t showed up Jen might have thought I made up the whole ADV rider beer night thing



No doubt, callin' you out as a lier
It was a chilly ride home, I need to get some warmer gloves! Probably not as cold as you'll be this weekend Have fun, and stay warm!
__________________
"An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered."
-- Gilbert K. Chesterton
'00 KXDX 220
'94 DR 350SER
Wudscrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 11:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014