ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2012, 02:52 PM   #16
DADODIRT
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarDust View Post
+1 including on how to dehydrate/rehydrate food for the trip. Road Runner is a great magazine - not off road focused (they did cover the Transamerica Trail) but still has lotsa great articles and trips including tank bag maps and GPS routes downloadable from their website (for subscribers) -

I had the pleasure of talking with Ramona as they passed through Telluride on the TAT. I recall standing outside my office and seeing a lady ride by on a dirty KTM 950 and figured I better say hi.
Yeah, one of my favorite mags.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:34 PM   #17
nicomama
Rugged Rider

Oddometer: 468
Hey angels!

Thanks to Bill of Butler Maps (best maps in the world) I've discovered this thread. I tell you guys we're doing our darnedest to put out some quality content in Adventure Motorcycle magazine. We are pouring everything we have into it, and it's quite a labor of love.

I'm the managing editor there, so I scour the Earth looking for content that moves and inspires us. I'm looking for more North America ride reports, so if any of you discover this and have a great story to tell I'd love to hear from you.

Also, stay tuned for our super exciting revamped website coming out within the next two months!

Here's a free digital sample to check us out. It actually has my article in it on the ADVRider Death Valley Noob ride I did two years ago. Also, heading out again this year if anyone wants to join us. We'll be giving away 5 free subscriptions there at the raffle.

I know this is an old thread, so if you guys are still having trouble please contact me directly and I'll take care of you personally. nicole@adventuremotorcycle.com

Here I am at last year's Overland Expo manning my Rugged Rider and Adventure Motorcycle magazine booth...

If you've never experienced Overland Expo come join us again this year as a must-see event for adventure motorcyclists!

Check out the whole photo gallery from last year.

I'd love to hear from each and every one of you!

Big hugs,
Nicole
nicomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:32 PM   #18
MeterPig
Meh

Oddometer: 17,089
Nico, I just checked out the sample. Wow-it looks really sharp. I love Dirt rider, but as I gravitate right now away from pure trails, your magazine looks interesting.