ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Tejas and the Gulf States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 09:55 PM   #59896
NateLePain
Beastly Adventurer
 
NateLePain's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: Central AR
Oddometer: 4,730
Must have been tough for former Hog HC John Pelphrey watching his former AR recruits play so well. Fun game to watch, for sure and I'm sure glad Mike Anderson is our HC and Pelphrey is a FL Asst. Coach.

nlp
__________________
Instagram - http://instagram.com/natelepain#

10 Triumph St. Triple, '06 BMW F650GSA, '03 Honda XR70R, '03 Honda XR80R, '86 Honda TLR200 Reflex
NateLePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:26 AM   #59897
Valentino Magoo
Like a speeding slug
 
Valentino Magoo's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Faytown, Arkansas
Oddometer: 2,935
Sleeping in Doc?
Morning fellas.
Werk. Werk. Werk.



.....snicker
__________________
It's hard to kidnap fat people -- brother Steve
12 WR 250R, 11 Burgman 650, 00 HD softtail
Charter Member: T.O. Club | You can follow My Spot | Last Ride: 2014 3 Hogs Root in the WyCoUt
SmugMug Rocks!
Valentino Magoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:14 AM   #59898
DrLewall
The Human GPS
 
DrLewall's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Drakes Creek, AR
Oddometer: 32,561
mornin fellers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentino Magoo View Post
Sleeping in Doc?
Morning fellas.
Werk. Werk. Werk.....snicker
yep..long nite last nite..aunt not doing well at all..all of a sudden, she went down hill..I think she is hangin on by a thread now...at 8pm, last nite, her mind went south all of a sudden..I think it's from all the toxins in her system as her kidneys shut down..will see how the day goes today.
DrLewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:19 AM   #59899
Dravintoad
Toadthumpin
 
Dravintoad's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Oddometer: 1,753
Damn Doc. That sucks. I'll be prayin fer yuns.
__________________
Coitus Thou, Thou coital coitus.
Dravintoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:27 AM   #59900
DrLewall
The Human GPS
 
DrLewall's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Drakes Creek, AR
Oddometer: 32,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
Such as …
ok..find morning side road..it's south and east of the square..down school st (hwy 71) to hwy 16 east, like you were to go the the industrial end of town, abt half way down hwy 16 will be morning side st. Go south on morning side to Co rd 69, this is the road where the old tilly willy bridge was on..it's paved for abt a mile but turns to dirt where the new bridge is...could be a good place to tune a carb.

The other place would be out Wymann Rd...follow wyman east, go past the white river and there will be a sharp 90 deg turn to the left..at that turn, turn right on the dirt road..there is a stretch of abt 1/4 straight, and then some up hill curves..might be a good test for carb and power tune'n

out a little ways (elkins) take hwy 74 east towards Huntsville..go 2 miles from pizza junction to the top of Maguire Mtn and on the left is co rd 317, turn there..go abt 1/2 mile to T intersection, park and unload there and go either right or left (goin right seems to be where there will be less traffic, if any) and tune away

hope this helps
DrLewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:40 AM   #59901
Albie
Kool Aid poisoner
 
Albie's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: NWA
Oddometer: 9,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateLePain View Post
Must have been tough for former Hog HC John Pelphrey watching his former AR recruits play so well. Fun game to watch, for sure and I'm sure glad Mike Anderson is our HC and Pelphrey is a FL Asst. Coach.

nlp
Next year is going to be big for the Hogs. They got some serious talent coming in.
__________________
Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.

Another day, another foot injury!
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:41 AM   #59902
Albie
Kool Aid poisoner
 
Albie's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: NWA
Oddometer: 9,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentino Magoo View Post
Sleeping in Doc?
Morning fellas.
Werk. Werk. Werk.



.....snicker
Holy crap, talk about sleeping in, I crashed last night at 9 and got up about 10 minutes ago.
__________________
Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.

Another day, another foot injury!
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:50 AM   #59903
Scribe
£Bob£
 
Scribe's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Location: In my natural state
Oddometer: 7,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
ok..find morning side road..it's south and east of the square..down school st (hwy 71) to hwy 16 east, like you were to go the the industrial end of town, abt half way down hwy 16 will be morning side st. Go south on morning side to Co rd 69, this is the road where the old tilly willy bridge was on..it's paved for abt a mile but turns to dirt where the new bridge is...could be a good place to tune a carb.

The other place would be out Wymann Rd...follow wyman east, go past the white river and there will be a sharp 90 deg turn to the left..at that turn, turn right on the dirt road..there is a stretch of abt 1/4 straight, and then some up hill curves..might be a good test for carb and power tune'n

out a little ways (elkins) take hwy 74 east towards Huntsville..go 2 miles from pizza junction to the top of Maguire Mtn and on the left is co rd 317, turn there..go abt 1/2 mile to T intersection, park and unload there and go either right or left (goin right seems to be where there will be less traffic, if any) and tune away

hope this helps
Thanks. I'm tellin the cops you said it was OK it I get busted.
__________________
"Do or do not. There is no 'try.'"
— Yoda

Man Ball Rolls Through Coloutahrado 2014!
Scribe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:50 AM   #59904
mouthfulloflake
Not afraid
 
mouthfulloflake's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: N.W. Arkansas
Oddometer: 16,510
You need it Albie, beauty rest and all that..

in fact, go back to bed please.



what are your thoughts on maxima castor 927?
Its what Ive always ran in my skis, but its about as expensive as gold squeezins.

since im running them less and less, I might run something cheaper.
I ran Klotz benol for a while too, but the 927 smelled better!
__________________
Tilt your head, not the taco. - Pati Jinich
Charter member: T.O. club.

Happy Holidays DrLewall !
mouthfulloflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:52 AM   #59905
DrLewall
The Human GPS
 
DrLewall's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Drakes Creek, AR
Oddometer: 32,561
I love the smell of good ole bean oil...
DrLewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:53 AM   #59906
mouthfulloflake
Not afraid
 
mouthfulloflake's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: N.W. Arkansas
Oddometer: 16,510
Just show a picture of Doc, and they will let you off with a warning.

I suggest this one.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
Thanks. I'm tellin the cops you said it was OK it I get busted.
__________________
Tilt your head, not the taco. - Pati Jinich
Charter member: T.O. club.

Happy Holidays DrLewall !
mouthfulloflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:54 AM   #59907
Scribe
£Bob£
 
Scribe's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Location: In my natural state
Oddometer: 7,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouthfulloflake View Post
Just show a picture of Doc, and they will let you off with a warning.

I suggest this one.

Would the warning be to to run like hell if you come across this guy in a skirt?
__________________
"Do or do not. There is no 'try.'"
— Yoda

Man Ball Rolls Through Coloutahrado 2014!
Scribe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:57 AM   #59908
mouthfulloflake
Not afraid
 
mouthfulloflake's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: N.W. Arkansas
Oddometer: 16,510
Its not a skirt, its a kilt!

Kilt is a scottish word that means " skirt"

__________________
Tilt your head, not the taco. - Pati Jinich
Charter member: T.O. club.

Happy Holidays DrLewall !
mouthfulloflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:59 AM   #59909
Albie
Kool Aid poisoner
 
Albie's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: NWA
Oddometer: 9,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouthfulloflake View Post
You need it Albie, beauty rest and all that..

in fact, go back to bed please.



what are your thoughts on maxima castor 927?
Its what Ive always ran in my skis, but its about as expensive as gold squeezins.

since im running them less and less, I might run something cheaper.
I ran Klotz benol for a while too, but the 927 smelled better!
Blenzall Racing Castor is what I used. It came recommended by a kart racing buddy. I used it in my KX's and my kart. Never fouled a plug using that stuff.
__________________
Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.

Another day, another foot injury!
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:02 AM   #59910
TRZ Charlie
That's MR. Asshole
 
TRZ Charlie's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Oddometer: 15,390
Albie did you get my message?
TRZ Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014