ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Asia
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2011, 05:22 AM   #5476
mujiburrahman
Gnarly Adventurer
 
mujiburrahman's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: indonesia
Oddometer: 345
I agree pake boso londo leweh good than using bahasa indonesia wah kacau kalau di campur campur.

Cheers
mujiburrahman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 05:16 AM   #5477
Muhammad Almas
n00b
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Tangerang
Oddometer: 3
nubi izin gabung bang :D

sendiri nyariin pantai,, dapetnya pantai beginian..






*salamnyaripantai
Muhammad Almas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 10:26 PM   #5478
Bumpy ahead
Bumpy Ahead
 
Bumpy ahead's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Jakarta
Oddometer: 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Almas View Post
sendiri nyariin pantai,, dapetnya pantai beginian..






*salamnyaripantai
Stiker ADV-nya keren om. Beli di mana?
__________________
\m/
Bumpy ahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 06:21 AM   #5479
Muhammad Almas
n00b
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Tangerang
Oddometer: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpy ahead View Post
Stiker ADV-nya keren om. Beli di mana?
bikin di tempat cutting bro
Muhammad Almas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 04:34 AM   #5480
spacekadet
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: Sydney, NSW
Oddometer: 223
Two questions for riders in Indonesia

Salamat Sore, well that's about the extent of my Bahasa so please excuse me sticking my nose in and writing only English (I want to learn Bahasa but nobody to practice with right now).

Question 1: Indonesian customs officers sometimes make it hard for travellers to bring a bike over the border. They seem to have different objections on different days, but the most common one is that they want to see an invitation by an Indonesian bike club to tour there. I'm hoping to take a Malaysian registered bike from Sabah to Kalimantan - how would I go about getting such an invitation? Can it be done?

Question 2: (this is a long shot) I would like to find somebody who can be a local guide for myself and maybe one or two other riders heading West from Malinau in Kalimantan. The idea is to see how far we can get by any means - riding, boats, carry the bikes on our backs, whatever There's no doubt we will have to ask for directions along the way, so we will soon get lost with my hopeless Bahasa. So if you guys have an friends in that area who are up for it, please ask them to PM me.

thanks for reading!
spacekadet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:14 PM   #5481
Bumpy ahead
Bumpy Ahead
 
Bumpy ahead's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Jakarta
Oddometer: 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacekadet View Post
Salamat Sore, well that's about the extent of my Bahasa so please excuse me sticking my nose in and writing only English (I want to learn Bahasa but nobody to practice with right now).

Question 1: Indonesian customs officers sometimes make it hard for travellers to bring a bike over the border. They seem to have different objections on different days, but the most common one is that they want to see an invitation by an Indonesian bike club to tour there. I'm hoping to take a Malaysian registered bike from Sabah to Kalimantan - how would I go about getting such an invitation? Can it be done?

Question 2: (this is a long shot) I would like to find somebody who can be a local guide for myself and maybe one or two other riders heading West from Malinau in Kalimantan. The idea is to see how far we can get by any means - riding, boats, carry the bikes on our backs, whatever There's no doubt we will have to ask for directions along the way, so we will soon get lost with my hopeless Bahasa. So if you guys have an friends in that area who are up for it, please ask them to PM me.

thanks for reading!
Anyone in Kalimantan? Please response.....
__________________
\m/
Bumpy ahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 01:26 AM   #5482
kuncung
ordinary rider
 
kuncung's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: Depok, West Java, Indonesia
Oddometer: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Almas View Post
sendiri nyariin pantai,, dapetnya pantai beginian..






*salamnyaripantai
pantainya bagus...dimanakah.....?.

stikernya jangan bikin sendiri nanti diomelin sm moderatornya
kalo mau beli disini aja http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=257578
__________________




kuncung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 07:59 PM   #5483
Ficky Bharata
Standard Platform
 
Ficky Bharata's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Oddometer: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckay n BlackAngels View Post
udah lama gak absen..
motor kelamaan dikandangin..

appetizer..
di kaki Gunung Kerinci yang tertutup awan..




ride report selengkapnya ada di sini :
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=726487


keep rockin' n' rollin' Ur wheelz..
god sake, this is why i always wanted to be a male bachelor !
__________________
Veeqee Pieps
Ficky Bharata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:22 PM   #5484
Ficky Bharata
Standard Platform
 
Ficky Bharata's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Oddometer: 124
is there any colleagues here who make the long journey with a matic such as mio, beat, skywave or others ?
__________________
Veeqee Pieps
Ficky Bharata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 06:46 AM   #5485
Muhammad Almas
n00b
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Tangerang
Oddometer: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuncung View Post
pantainya bagus...dimanakah.....?.

stikernya jangan bikin sendiri nanti diomelin sm moderatornya
kalo mau beli disini aja http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=257578
siapp om, maaf om, khilaf ane, mohon bimbingannya

di pantai loji om, itu harusnya lurus kalo ke tempat bagusnya, tapi ane gak tau sih, di kasih tau pas abis solat jumat sama warga sana, katanya ada benteng bekas penjajahan belanda, ane ngebayangin pasti bener2 natural tuh benteng, soalnya tempatnya sepi bgt om
Muhammad Almas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 04:05 PM   #5486
ichan
Adventurer
 
ichan's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Oddometer: 12
Hallo.. salam kenal dari nubie.. :)

Udah lama ga nengok kesini :p

Adakah advrider yg domisili di lombok?
ichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:28 PM   #5487
inong
PREDATOR
 
inong's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Jakarta Indonesia
Oddometer: 2
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Almas View Post
siapp om, maaf om, khilaf ane, mohon bimbingannya

di pantai loji om, itu harusnya lurus kalo ke tempat bagusnya, tapi ane gak tau sih, di kasih tau pas abis solat jumat sama warga sana, katanya ada benteng bekas penjajahan belanda, ane ngebayangin pasti bener2 natural tuh benteng, soalnya tempatnya sepi bgt om
Bro... klo ada yg mau order stiker atau ADV Decals ikutan nebeng ya... biar irit biaya pengirimannya... hehehehe...
just let me know... okay...
__________________
ALL RIDERS PRAY FOR ALL BROTHER RIDERS
inong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:27 AM   #5488
andyhol
volcano rider
 
andyhol's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: the Seven Seas
Oddometer: 152
For sale in jogja


Mikuni BS36 Carb, Very good condition, TPS, choke


2008 Standard Yamaha R1Piston, Gudgen and rod, 2000km only, condition like new, 77mm bore (for bore-up scorpio)
Like this one, forged con-rod, 4-valve piston

Pm me if you're interested
__________________
current rides: tiger 200 and cb200 scrambler in indo
90 yamaha xtz750 super tenere, 98 honda vtr 1000 firestorm in the uk
andyhol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 07:13 PM   #5489
mike cummins
OUTBACK RIDER
 
mike cummins's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Location: manly,sydney,australia
Oddometer: 720
Asia

Well im now in bali and organising my bike to be shippped back to oz.
Thankyou to timor , flores , sape, sumbawa, lombok and bali.
Its full on but a great trip. Next java and up and across to india and europe.
If you are in bali, u will see me on a bmw hp2 enduro. Mike08761218580
mike cummins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 10:29 AM   #5490
Keef
.. just add pasties
 
Keef's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Location: Cornwall, in the far southwest of England, UK
Oddometer: 58
Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike cummins View Post
Well im now in bali and organising my bike to be shippped back to oz.
Thankyou to timor , flores , sape, sumbawa, lombok and bali.
Its full on but a great trip. Next java and up and across to india and europe.
If you are in bali, u will see me on a bmw hp2 enduro. Mike08761218580

Hey Mike, I'm on nearly the same sorta route, here's my track so far (up from Darwin NT):




When are you thinking of getting back / across to Java? PM me with the details if ya want.

Cheers ..

KEITH
(.. the pom)

.
__________________
Keef is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014