Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2013, 08:27 AM   #6406
Mr_Gone
FIGJAM

Oddometer: 7,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by pretbek View Post
So the date was a success! You both discovered significant information about the other that influenced your current and future relationship for the better.

I'm sorry the two of you aren't a match, I'm happy that you discovered it early.
I'm happy, too. She's already lining up the next victim, er… I mean, next ex-husband. I'd provide some more details about her, but Mountain Home is a small enough town that it's not impossible someone might be able to figure out who she is, and that wouldn't be fair. So I'm going to keep my mouth shut.

Anyway, I'm certainly glad I'm old enough now to recognize some red flags when I see them, and pay attention even though she was smoking hot and I really wanted to go page-by-page through the Kama Sutra with her.

Alas, I'll just have to content myself with Hooters waitresses on my vacation, which begins in two days!!!
Old 05-15-2013, 09:16 AM   #6407
hooliken
Awesome is a flavor

Oddometer: 2,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Gone View Post
I am saddened to report that the date was, well, uh... a catastrophe. It was very clear about five minutes into dinner that we were two really, really, really different people, with diametrically opposed viewpoints on, well, everything. We pretty much agreed that the meal was good, and we weren't going to watch a movie, and that I wasn't going to call her again but it was nice meeting her.

Damn. She was hot. But I was not for her, and she was not for me.

Titties?
Old 05-15-2013, 09:18 AM   #6408
hooliken
Awesome is a flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reduxalicious View Post
EDIT: Oh.. And "Why do you wear a Helmet?! If you crash you're dead anyway"
Did you reply?

"Haven't you ever heard of James Dean?"
Old 05-15-2013, 11:00 AM   #6409
Mr_Gone
FIGJAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooliken View Post
Titties?
They are epic, I believe. Sadly, I did not see them bared, just underneath her shirt across the table at dinner.

And you have no idea how badly I wanted to sneak a cellphone pic but it just proved logistically impossible.

But trust me, as an expert on boobs, they are epic. Pretty sure her first ex-husband, a doctor, paid for some nice ones.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:54 AM   #6410
Cerberus83
The Wingman

Oddometer: 142
Quote:
Did you reply?

I would have said "Not if you have Jesus on your necklace!"

Cerberus83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:56 AM   #6411
Cerberus83
The Wingman

Oddometer: 142
Quote:
They are epic, I believe. Sadly, I did not see them bared, just underneath her shirt across the table at dinner.
Ah, so that's the real reason why it didn't work out... "Hey, my eyes are here, not here!"
Cerberus83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:28 PM   #6412
Reduxalicious
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 139
Quote:
Did you reply?

I just shook my head and rode off, Sad part is the guy is nice but is about to become another statistical squid..He came to me for advice on a first bike, and he DID NOT want a 250, So I TRY to push him in the direction of a used SV650 or some other standard like that--But his buddies convinced him I'm a moron and that a CBR1000 is a GREAT FIRST BIKE. Ah well--Good advice is only good if you take it.
Reduxalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 01:23 PM   #6413
Mr_Gone
FIGJAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus83 View Post
Ah, so that's the real reason why it didn't work out... "Hey, my eyes are here, not here!"
I'm not admitting to anything. I want my lawyer... Fifth Amendment... right to remain silent.... leave me alone!!!
Old 05-16-2013, 01:47 AM   #6414
justdirtyfun
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 307
If the first husband paid for them , why does the next guy have to pay, and the next and the next...
justdirtyfun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:15 AM   #6415
Mr_Gone
FIGJAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdirtyfun View Post
If the first husband paid for them , why does the next guy have to pay, and the next and the next...
I think she's looking for continuous upgrades... boobs, SUVs, houses, bank account balance.

Now, that's just my opinion from a one-hour meal with her. I could be totally wrong.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:35 AM   #6416
SgtDuster
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,153
Quote:
I think she's looking for continuous upgrades... boobs, SUVs, houses, bank account balance.

Now, that's just my opinion from a one-hour meal with her. I could be totally wrong.
OK...I wouldn't have passed teh date stage then, for two main reasons;

1. I'm really, I mean really not interested in this kind of woman (same as you aren't as I can see)

2. My account balance is, well, how could I say, uninteresting?

P.S. The GF says that the main reason is simpler; YOU ARE NOT SINGLE!!!

Old 05-16-2013, 09:09 AM   #6417
Mr_Gone
FIGJAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtDuster View Post
OK...I wouldn't have passed teh date stage then, for two main reasons;

1. I'm really, I mean really not interested in this kind of woman (same as you aren't as I can see)

2. My account balance is, well, how could I say, uninteresting?

P.S. The GF says that the main reason is simpler; YOU ARE NOT SINGLE!!!

You are correct. I'm not interesting in "high maintenance" women, and she seemed that way to me (although, like I said, I could be absolutely wrong with my impression). And my bank account is healthy enough, I suppose, that I have a really good life, but I still don't think it was healthy enough for her. Again, just my gut feeling.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:34 AM   #6418
davidbeinct
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 539
A couple of years ago, on my Ducati Monster 620, I had a guy with a GSXR-1000 look at my bike and say "Wow, A Ducati! Is that fast? I bet it's way faster than my bike." He seemed serious too.

David B.
davidbeinct is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:28 AM   #6419
oz97tj
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 819
Quote:

Amature. If she was hot with stellar bewbs, its worth acting rich for a few hours. Hell, if you acted rich enough, you would have been motor boating her bodacious tatas before you left the restaurant.

Sounds mean, but she was going to use you so it can go both ways.
Old 05-18-2013, 07:02 AM   #6420
hooliken
Awesome is a flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbeinct View Post
A couple of years ago, on my Ducati Monster 620, I had a guy with a GSXR-1000 look at my bike and say "Wow, A Ducati! Is that fast? I bet it's way faster than my bike." He seemed serious too.

David B.

This is when you Jackie Chan him in the throat and take his keys.......