Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2013, 07:03 PM   #7276
Transpomgr
Adventurer

Oddometer: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by heliport13 View Post
Carpet bombing is SO last century.

In case you've been living in a cave, democracy is now implemented using "smart" munitions.
And if you HAVE been living in a cave, you should know that shit makes us nervous. You'll most likely be democratized soon. You should probably get a new house.
Transpomgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:53 PM   #7277
BRPtourer
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 158
Being that I am short, fat, bald and ugly, I figured she would realize that I was joking.
BRPtourer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #7278
k-moe
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRPtourer View Post
Being that I am short, fat, bald and ugly, I figured she would realize that I was joking.
You never know

k-moe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 09:18 PM   #7279
1911fan
Master of the Obvious

Oddometer: 2,495
Quote:
I was cruising through town the other day, not paying attention, probably going a little over the posted 25 mph. Got pulled over by a somewhat attractive female cop and she asked the age old stupid question, "Do you know why I pulled you over?"
Now I'm not known to come up with witty responses quickly, but I think I did okay. I answered "I don't know for sure, but if I had to guess, you probably heard about my sexual virility and wanted to see if the stories are true."
Though I seemed to detect a faint smile she responded, "Not likely, just watch your speed through town". I got off with a verbal warning.
I called one a Dickless Tracy once. Did not end well.

1911fan

Sometimes the light to see your way forward is provided by the bridge burning behind you.
1911fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 05:57 AM   #7280
BRPtourer
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911fan View Post
I called one a Dickless Tracy once. Did not end well.

1911fan
I'm not surprised... I used to be rather belligerent toward them in my younger days. I learned.
BRPtourer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:27 AM   #7281
1911fan
Master of the Obvious

Quote:
I'm not surprised... I used to be rather belligerent toward them in my younger days. I learned.
I wasn't, particularly. I bought a used car from a dealership that turned out to have title problems, so the dealer and state DMV were going at each other over it while I drove the car. I'd been pulled over a few times for no front plate, and after looking at the huge amount of paperwork from the dealer/DMV/State Troopers that said I could drive with no front plate til they got it figured out, the officers would shudder and hand it back to me. A mess they wanted no part of.
She was a rookie, and I was frustrated with her lack of understanding. And the fact that it had died in the middle of rush hour traffic. We went back and forth for quite some time, and she said "If I were a male officer you would not be giving me such a hard time." and stupid me replied "You Dickless Tracies are all trying to prove you're as good as men, and it ain't so!"
Conversation over, except for "Sign here" five times. So I went to court with all my documentation, and the judge wanted to know why she'd written me the tickets. I wound up having to repeat those words in traffic court to a rather large audience, most of whom laughed. Tickets dismissed. Officer woman was present, and NOT happy.

1911fan

Sometimes the light to see your way forward is provided by the bridge burning behind you.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:51 AM   #7282
ColdWater
Adventurer

Oddometer: 15
You win.
You made me snort my beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911fan View Post
I wasn't, particularly. I bought a used car from a dealership that turned out to have title problems, so the dealer and state DMV were going at each other over it while I drove the car. I'd been pulled over a few times for no front plate, and after looking at the huge amount of paperwork from the dealer/DMV/State Troopers that said I could drive with no front plate til they got it figured out, the officers would shudder and hand it back to me. A mess they wanted no part of.
She was a rookie, and I was frustrated with her lack of understanding. And the fact that it had died in the middle of rush hour traffic. We went back and forth for quite some time, and she said "If I were a male officer you would not be giving me such a hard time." and stupid me replied "You Dickless Tracies are all trying to prove you're as good as men, and it ain't so!"
Conversation over, except for "Sign here" five times. So I went to court with all my documentation, and the judge wanted to know why she'd written me the tickets. I wound up having to repeat those words in traffic court to a rather large audience, most of whom laughed. Tickets dismissed. Officer woman was present, and NOT happy.

1911fan
Old 11-12-2013, 12:35 PM   #7283
mark1305
Old Enough To Know Better

Oddometer: 5,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-moe View Post
You never know

This.

When a person asks you for advice, they don't want advice. They want corroboration.
mark1305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:04 PM   #7284
1911fan
Master of the Obvious

If I had his hair, we could be twins.

1911fan

Old 11-13-2013, 03:37 AM   #7285
mountaincadre
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by pretbek View Post
Sounds more like a bombing operation, where we democracy the shit out of some country.
Classic, hope you don't mind but I will have to use that.
mountaincadre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 07:01 AM   #7286
pretbek
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 788
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountaincadre View Post
Classic, hope you don't mind but I will have to use that.
I don't mind because I only badly paraphrased someone else's clever phrase.
pretbek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:25 AM   #7287
Sun Ray
Polyglottic Moran

Oddometer: 905
Is that a Moto-guzzi? Me: Yeah, sure.
I have an FJR. I shook my head and walked away.

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=936940

Sun Ray screwed with this post 11-15-2013 at 03:33 PM
Sun Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:01 AM   #7288
all4the.ride
n00b

Oddometer: 5
was asked this last week....*I ride a DRZ400 sm* after 3 hrs riding trails and dirt needed to refuel pulled up to the gas pump took off my helmet guy says wooo your a girl? I respond *last time I checked* he says and you ride a motorcycle? I just stair at him for a min than he says so you need gas? by then I just want to be back in the hills so I say look dude I can pump my gas you just go help some one ells PLEASE. he looks at my bike and asks so how fast dos it go? I just put my helmet back on and went to the next gas station.
all4the.ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:30 AM   #7289
psychopompos
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by all4the.ride View Post
was asked this last week....*I ride a DRZ400 sm* after 3 hrs riding trails and dirt needed to refuel pulled up to the gas pump took off my helmet guy says wooo your a girl? I respond *last time I checked* he says and you ride a motorcycle? I just stair at him for a min than he says so you need gas? by then I just want to be back in the hills so I say look dude I can pump my gas you just go help some one ells PLEASE. he looks at my bike and asks so how fast dos it go? I just put my helmet back on and went to the next gas station.
English please.
psychopompos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:40 AM   #7290
MikeyT
Krusty Olde Pharte™

Oddometer: 5,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopompos View Post
English please.
Spelling and punctuation make a huge difference.

99 Shadow Spirit 1100

"Non Illegitimi Carborundum"
MikeyT is offline   Reply With Quote