Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Sandbox - AKA Flatistan
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2009, 07:30 PM   #16
Philip Kuntz
Fleasy Rider

Oddometer: 4,715
Thought you were going to the Scrub tonight. I was going to come up and see you tomorrow.
Philip Kuntz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:44 PM   #17
Jack Daniel OP
See Ya At The Swamp

Oddometer: 12,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip Kuntz
Thought you were going to the Scrub tonight. I was going to come up and see you tomorrow.
See ya over in the drivel thread

The Scrub The Swamp
Jack Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:14 PM   #18
Jack Daniel OP
See Ya At The Swamp

An '08 750 Kawi' that's been "babied for years"

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/mcy/1168157144.html

The Scrub The Swamp
Old 05-13-2009, 03:50 AM   #19
Scribe
£Bob£

Oddometer: 6,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Daniel
Here's another one

'07 Civic $4200

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/cto/1168079925.html

Do you suppose these are reallly legit?

I could use something like that to run around in though

All that BS and no mileage listed

WTF!
Sure they are. All you have to do is send a deposit, because the seller is getting a lot of responses on the car and just happens to be traveling in London right now. But once he returns, you can meet up and you will love the car. Great deal.

Seriously, the old saying that it sounds to good to be true it is applies double to Craigslist.
Old 05-13-2009, 04:07 AM   #20
Jack Daniel OP
See Ya At The Swamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe
Seriously, the old saying that it sounds to good to be true it is applies double to Craigslist.
For the second time I've been contacted in regards to placing an item on e-Bay because of safety.

A supposedly local woman here has an '04 garage kept Suburban Denali for $3900. Yea, it's got 97K miles on it but it still doesn't sound like too bad a deal.

She's wanting my address so she can qualify me. WTF!

I don't think I need it but I'm trying to figure these people out at the moment.

The Scrub The Swamp
Old 05-13-2009, 04:56 AM   #21
Buzztail
NMBBMFBK

Oddometer: 10,821
Quote:
She's wanting my address so she can qualify me. WTF!
Email her this picture

Originally Posted by Mugwest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzztail
You shoulda told me to do this a long time ago
My bad
Buzztail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:02 AM   #22
Dr.Z
6Sigma Knuckle Shflr

Oddometer: 9,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzztail
Email her this picture

He's got some of the basics down, but, in the end, that just has to create a bigger clusterfuck in that chinese fire drill of a cognitive thought he brought to the dog and pony show of his new found awareness. - Jack Goff
Dr.Z is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:09 AM   #23
Jack Daniel OP
See Ya At The Swamp

What a bunch of BS...

Here's the e-mail I just received in regards to the jet skis:

Hi again,

The jet-skis are already at a shipping company. I took the jet-skis to them to be able to ship it to a potential buyer whilst I'm out of town. My brother in law works there, and he promised me that it will cost me nothing to ship it in the US. I also have the jet-skis listed on eBay and that lets me use their secured system. I'm very busy with my job and I'm sorry I can't meet you in person. According to eBay you have 5 days from the time you receive the jet-skis to inspect it and decide if you want to keep it or not.

So if you really want it click on Buy it Now on the below link and after you complete deposit payment of $2,950 to the eBay agent let me to know your full name and full shipping address to send my jet-skis. After you get the jet-skis you have 5 days to test and if you decide to keep it eBay will release money to me if NOT they will refund your payment and the shipping company will take the jet-skis back on my expense and keep it until I find a new buyer. Balance payment required within 7 days of auction close.

For eBay listing click here: http://item-310088431996.com/2-Kawasaki-Ultra-250X-Jet-Skis-2008-w-Trailer-Used-Once/W0QQitemZ2802163510QQihZ018QQcategoryZ50029QQssPag eNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZVehiclesListingItemListings

The Scrub The Swamp
Old 05-13-2009, 07:00 AM   #24
Scribe
£Bob£

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Daniel
What a bunch of BS...

Here's the e-mail I just received in regards to the jet skis:

Hi again,

The jet-skis are already at a shipping company. I took the jet-skis to them to be able to ship it to a potential buyer whilst I'm out of town. My brother in law works there, and he promised me that it will cost me nothing to ship it in the US. I also have the jet-skis listed on eBay and that lets me use their secured system. I'm very busy with my job and I'm sorry I can't meet you in person. According to eBay you have 5 days from the time you receive the jet-skis to inspect it and decide if you want to keep it or not.

So if you really want it click on Buy it Now on the below link and after you complete deposit payment of $2,950 to the eBay agent let me to know your full name and full shipping address to send my jet-skis. After you get the jet-skis you have 5 days to test and if you decide to keep it eBay will release money to me if NOT they will refund your payment and the shipping company will take the jet-skis back on my expense and keep it until I find a new buyer. Balance payment required within 7 days of auction close.

For eBay listing click here: http://item-310088431996.com/2-Kawasaki-Ultra-250X-Jet-Skis-2008-w-Trailer-Used-Once/W0QQitemZ2802163510QQihZ018QQcategoryZ50029QQssPag eNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZVehiclesListingItemListings

Old 05-13-2009, 12:41 PM   #25
flan8tive
Flea Tibet!

Oddometer: 2,188
Boots for Fleas

Hey...since I'm too busy to get the ad on CL....or too lazy...I am moving a pair of Gaerne SG10s for a friend who is stuck in Canada and can't come get his boots.

Brand new, in the box, white, size 8.

He needs $250. IF they were my size I'd be all over 'em.

Send me a PM with your email for pics.

80 Z50R

flan8tive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:10 AM   #26
Jack Daniel OP
See Ya At The Swamp

Laugh Too Funny

This morning's listing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost In Brooksville
Some of you have yard sales and it seems your mind gets stuck there because thats exactly what u put on your signs and on your craigs list post....YARD SALE! no arrows...no directions....we just have to find the signs, turn on the road that they are closest to, and hope we are turning the right way, then when and if we find it, there is nothing there that was worth all the trouble of following your maze to get there! WAKE UP BROOKSVILLE!

This gives me a wonderful idea

Gotta make up a bunch of yard sale signs with arrows

And see how many suckers I can get runnin' around in circles

The Scrub The Swamp
Old 05-14-2009, 06:25 AM   #27
Jack Daniel OP
See Ya At The Swamp

Quote:
Yea, the Suburban ended up being in Montana

They actally sent a fake invoice that looked like it came from e-Bay

This morning there were more pairs of jet skis

And about a $35K ski boat for $5700. The neighborhood where the pic was taken looked like Virginia by the design of the houses

WTF! I wonder how many people these FFs sucker into sending them money

The Scrub The Swamp
Old 05-14-2009, 06:52 AM   #28
Scribe
£Bob£

Ya can't even get a decent hooker on Craigslist anymore these days. World's going to hell, I tells ya.
Old 05-14-2009, 03:04 PM   #29
Jack Daniel OP
See Ya At The Swamp

Quote:
Sure they are. All you have to do is send a deposit, because the seller is getting a lot of responses on the car and just happens to be traveling in London right now. But once he returns, you can meet up and you will love the car. Great deal.

Here's the response I received:

Hello and sorry for the late reply.
I hope you haven't already purchased another car.
I saw that you are interested in my 2007 Honda civic. It is superb, garage kept, like new (29,000 miles), automatic transmission, AC, power everything.
No scratch, rust free, it hasn't been involved in any accident.
This is one of the best cars I have owned so far, the interior looks great (never smoked in, no pets etc).
The car has a clear title and clean carfax history.
I need this Honda Civic LX to be sold before May 29-th and I believe $4,200 is more than a fair price considering everything it has.
Just contact me back if you are interested in buying it.

Some pictures of this car can be seen here: http://s655.photobucket.com/albums/uu276/dwight_kendall/

Thank you,
Lt. Dwight Kendall

The Scrub The Swamp
Old 05-14-2009, 04:31 PM   #30
Philip Kuntz
Fleasy Rider

Oddometer: 4,715
Totally Awesome Kick Ass Motorcycle

Date: 2008-09-22, 5:44PM CDT

Motorcycle for sale:

There comes a point in every mans life where he feels the need to pass down some history or perhaps a legacy, this time is now. For the low price of $700 you too may become a bad ass. This motorcycle is not just a way of transportation, it is a way of life. The side of the gas tank says Yamaha which loosely translates to "Kick Ass Stealth Ninja Motorcycle". I stole this motorcycle from Chuck Noris after I gave him a swift roundhouse kick to the face. I also broke off his arm and signed the title with it to my name from him so it is all legit and legally mine to sell now.

Some of the lens covers on the turn signals are broken but if you think that stops me from turning you are sadly mistaken. The first rule I learned in the Mount Tokachi Ninja Training Camp was never tell your enemy what direction you intend to go. I have found this to be a excellent creed or motto to live life by.

I will not admit to how many of the miles have been used for ninja missions however I can tell you that all of the 4693 miles are actual road miles.

There are a few rusted parts on this bike, but that only shows everybody how bad ass you are and that if they were to question you they could be killed instantly. Most of the parts could be replaced with non rusty parts if you wanted to blend in to the common mortal and practice stealth skills by hiding in plain sight.

This motorcycle has 4 speeds in the transmission and all of them are completely capable of causing instant death. I have known the common man to reach speeds of 70 mph I will not comment on the top speed that a skilled ninja rider may accomplish, this you shall find on your own.

The gas cap on this motorcycle is locked by key, that tells possible gas thief's to screw off unless they are prepared to deal with a ninja ass kicking right to the face. If you are still uncertain of how bad ass this actually is you wont need to look further than the front fender complete with scull and cross bones, the graphics tell sissy gutless men to take off or be prepared for punches of lightning to pour down upon them.

If you email me asking about being "firm" on the price I will tell you right now that I am NOT. $700 is only my starting price, you may want to pay me more after you would see it in person. If you think you can email me and ask me to sell if for less you could just as well save me the effort and punch yourself in the balls because that is what I might do and you are most likely a sissy and not worthy of this motorcycle. If you are from Africa and try to scam me do not waste my time because I will swim across the ocean and find you in your dirty hut and judo chop your face with an ultimate punch right to the face.

I may email you more pictures if you need to see more. Ninja fighting weapons are not included.
Philip Kuntz is offline   Reply With Quote