ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Sandbox - AKA Flatistan
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-07-2013, 10:01 AM   #4711
dav_dman
Studly Adventurer
 
dav_dman's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: louisville ky/southere indiana
Oddometer: 741
Quote:
Originally Posted by AST236 View Post
A wise man once told me 'if it flies, floats or f***s, rent it'.
OMG thats perfect
__________________
dirt bikes, vstrom, cruiser, etc.
"what hurts, instructs" - ben franklin
dav_dman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:41 AM   #4712
GI_JO_NATHAN
Beastly Adventurer
 
GI_JO_NATHAN's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: Middle GA.....Aparently....
Oddometer: 1,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by motomike14 View Post
Well, at the least the owner is honest.
Fail for no pics of the wife..
__________________
Jonathan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
Someone quote me so he can see my response
Quote:
Originally Posted by POLLOCK28 (XDTALK.com)
From what I understand from frequenting various forums you are handling this critisim completely wrong. You are supposed to get bent out of shape and start turning towards personal attacks. Get with the program!
GI_JO_NATHAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:24 PM   #4713
Sub Zero
Ice Breather!
 
Sub Zero's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: Orlando, Florida
Oddometer: 776
I have a KLX300R plated etc with a clean FL title and registration in my name ill sell for 2k to someone interested. i have not posted it on CL yet i want to give someone on here a chance to get it. otherwise its going on cl in a week or so for 2500$. Im gonna get some pics up tomorrow. full exhaust system, no leaks, drips, smoke, or knocks, runs perfect, wheelies in the first 3 gears, and my girlfriend was topping it out at 85mph standing up while i was clocking her on my gas gas. comes with spare plastics. the ones on it now are brand new from Mayer.
__________________
1994 Yamaha WR250-Z | 1995 Kawasaki KX500 | 1998 Kawasaki KLX300 | 2004 Honda CRF450R (Motard) | 2009 Kawasaki KX450F | 2001 Honda XR650R | 1992 Yamaha WR200R | 1992 Yamaha WR500-Z
"Great! What am I supposed to use now?! Harsh language?!?!?"
- Duke Nukem
Sub Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:46 PM   #4714
motomike14
Thumper Crusader
 
motomike14's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Florida
Oddometer: 1,646
Well priced DRZ-S.

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/mcy/4115712790.html



'05 DRZ 400 S, street legal, elec. start, 8338 miles, nearly all commute/highway miles, very good condition, must see. $2650. 655-0365 (904) no texts
__________________
"The bold adventurer succeeds the best. - Ovid

I drink the koolaid too...just not the orange kind.
motomike14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:56 AM   #4715
Buzztail
NMBBMFBK
 
Buzztail's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: BUZZTOPIA
Oddometer: 10,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub Zero View Post
I have a KLX300R plated etc with a clean FL title and registration in my name ill sell for 2k to someone interested. i have not posted it on CL yet i want to give someone on here a chance to get it. otherwise its going on cl in a week or so for 2500$. Im gonna get some pics up tomorrow. full exhaust system, no leaks, drips, smoke, or knocks, runs perfect, wheelies in the first 3 gears, and my girlfriend was topping it out at 85mph standing up while i was clocking her on my gas gas. comes with spare plastics. the ones on it now are brand new from Mayer.
THIS friends is how you post up your bike for the ADV crowd

Well done SZ
__________________
When there is no way out - Find a way further in.
DL650 DR350 MMS Edition KDX Past bikes ...and an airhead vvv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugwest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzztail
You shoulda told me to do this a long time ago
My bad
Buzztail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:58 AM   #4716
Buzztail
NMBBMFBK
 
Buzztail's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: BUZZTOPIA
Oddometer: 10,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by motomike14 View Post
Well priced DRZ-S.

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/mcy/4115712790.html



'05 DRZ 400 S, street legal, elec. start, 8338 miles, nearly all commute/highway miles, very good condition, must see. $2650. 655-0365 (904) no texts
That looks like a great deal on an 05 S. If I was in the market for a DRZ (and really, who isn't) I'd be all over this one
__________________
When there is no way out - Find a way further in.
DL650 DR350 MMS Edition KDX Past bikes ...and an airhead vvv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugwest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzztail
You shoulda told me to do this a long time ago
My bad
Buzztail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:18 AM   #4717
GI_JO_NATHAN
Beastly Adventurer
 
GI_JO_NATHAN's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: Middle GA.....Aparently....
Oddometer: 1,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzztail View Post
THIS friends is how you post up your bike for the ADV crowd

Well done SZ
Well, little slow with the pichers...lol j/k
__________________
Jonathan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
Someone quote me so he can see my response
Quote:
Originally Posted by POLLOCK28 (XDTALK.com)
From what I understand from frequenting various forums you are handling this critisim completely wrong. You are supposed to get bent out of shape and start turning towards personal attacks. Get with the program!
GI_JO_NATHAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:33 PM   #4718
Patriot4570
Trail Blaster
 
Patriot4570's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: First Coast
Oddometer: 2,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzztail View Post
That looks like a great deal on an 05 S. If I was in the market for a DRZ (and really, who isn't) I'd be all over this one
Would make a great pine tree dodger.
__________________
Years wrinkle the skin,but to give up enthusiam wrinkles the soul.

Douglas Mac Arthur
Patriot4570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:49 PM   #4719
Dr.Z
6Sigma Knuckle Shflr
 
Dr.Z's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: Central FL
Oddometer: 9,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub Zero View Post
Im gonna get some pics up tomorrow.

__________________
Stay half-assed, my friends. -- Mike West

He's got some of the basics down, but, in the end, that just has to create a bigger clusterfuck in that chinese fire drill of a cognitive thought he brought to the dog and pony show of his new found awareness. - Jack Goff
Dr.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 06:14 PM   #4720
Spacelord
Mutha Mutha
 
Spacelord's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: Dawsonville Ga.
Oddometer: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzztail View Post
That looks like a great deal on an 05 S. If I was in the market for a DRZ (and really, who isn't) I'd be all over this one
Looks really clean, good deal.
__________________
"I swear to god that I will beat you senseless with a sanka can before I die" Mr.Grumpy
Spacelord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 06:46 PM   #4721
FL Pepper
OMGWTFFTW
 
FL Pepper's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: The Central Ridge
Oddometer: 1,441
This is a sad person, he needs some help

http://lakeland.craigslist.org/mcy/4079969383.html
__________________
2008 Yamaha WR250R
2001 Westfield Celebration
New ADVmonster Website
Central Sandbox Tag-O-Rama Maps
FL Pepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #4722
Hatch
PAR OG
 
Hatch's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Montrose, Co
Oddometer: 2,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Pepper View Post
This is a sad person, he needs some help

http://lakeland.craigslist.org/mcy/4079969383.html
:facepalm
__________________
"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
Hatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:58 PM   #4723
Sub Zero
Ice Breather!
 
Sub Zero's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: Orlando, Florida
Oddometer: 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Z View Post
got side tracked! Wednesday i swear!
__________________
1994 Yamaha WR250-Z | 1995 Kawasaki KX500 | 1998 Kawasaki KLX300 | 2004 Honda CRF450R (Motard) | 2009 Kawasaki KX450F | 2001 Honda XR650R | 1992 Yamaha WR200R | 1992 Yamaha WR500-Z
"Great! What am I supposed to use now?! Harsh language?!?!?"
- Duke Nukem
Sub Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 05:10 AM   #4724
Buzztail
NMBBMFBK
 
Buzztail's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: BUZZTOPIA
Oddometer: 10,794
Damn.... You go to bat for the kid, and get left hangin' for days on end with no pics...
__________________
When there is no way out - Find a way further in.
DL650 DR350 MMS Edition KDX Past bikes ...and an airhead vvv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugwest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzztail
You shoulda told me to do this a long time ago
My bad
Buzztail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 07:03 AM   #4725
newcastleadam
Artful Tagger
 
newcastleadam's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Gainesville, Fl
Oddometer: 3,452
1999 Kawasaki KLR 650 - $700 (Lakeland)



Enjoy!
__________________
Adam
86 KLR250 01 KLR685 06 K1200LT
As ever, buyer and seller of all things KLR
KLR Doohickey Wrench available!
The North Florida Tag-O-Rama wants YOU!
newcastleadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 11:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014