ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2009, 10:00 AM   #46
Jccc
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,844
Where's all the HV peeps? The tags been up for almost 15-hrs.
Jccc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:34 AM   #47
wiseblood OP
Hall Monitor

Oddometer: 12,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jccc
Where's all the HV peeps? The tags been up for almost 15-hrs.

I've been sidetracked playing with the North America tag folks.
wiseblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 04:25 AM   #48
Cdaledude
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,095
a bit of clarification?

Great going starting a Hudson Valley TOR! My friend and I were talking about it the other day while watching the NYS TOR sit in far western NY for the last 6 months. Can I get a little clarification on the boundries of the tag? It seems to me 2 hours north of NYC would put it at the southern dutchess county border (I live at the northern dutchess border :( ) and northern orange county border. Now when I think of Hudson Valley I think the whole area from just south of Albany to the northern edge of the city. Maybe that's just me though LOL I would like to know if I grab a tag someday and drag it up here by me that I haven't slowed the game though.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:30 PM   #49
RichBeBe
All Hail Seitan!!!

Oddometer: 6,115
Do I do the cheesy thing? My bike is in my truck and heading up to do some riding up around Ellenville. I could stop by unload the bike, take the pic, reload it and then take a pic a bit north of there. What to do, what to do?
RichBeBe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 12:38 PM   #50
Cdaledude
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichBeBe
Do I do the cheesy thing? My bike is in my truck and heading up to do some riding up around Ellenville. I could stop by unload the bike, take the pic, reload it and then take a pic a bit north of there. What to do, what to do?
Drop it in Ellenville :p I'll get it in the AM
Old 05-23-2009, 12:48 PM   #51
Jccc
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,844
Would someone PLEASE just pick it up the tag already!!!!!!!!!! Even if that means, by the lame way mentioned.
Jccc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 12:52 PM   #52
RichBeBe
All Hail Seitan!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdaledude
Drop it in Ellenville :p I'll get it in the AM
I am staying in Ellenville, but the place I want to drop it is not in Ellenville. BTW I have a lot of RZ350's in pieces and plan on starting to put them together and part out stuff this summer. So if you need anything...
Old 05-23-2009, 12:55 PM   #53
Cdaledude
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
I am staying in Ellenville, but the place I want to drop it is not in Ellenville. BTW I have a lot of RZ350's in pieces and plan on starting to put them together and part out stuff this summer. So if you need anything...
The only thing I'm missing is some cylinders and pistons/rings. I have a ton of parts too, maybe we can get together and pool whatever we need.

As long you drop it east of ellenville I'm good with that!!!
Old 05-23-2009, 01:04 PM   #54
RichBeBe
All Hail Seitan!!!

I am going to pass, I probably stalled the NYC TOR for a bit with my cryptic hint and pic. I like to work for them, and let others work to find them.
Old 05-23-2009, 04:17 PM   #55
wiseblood OP
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdaledude
Great going starting a Hudson Valley TOR! My friend and I were talking about it the other day while watching the NYS TOR sit in far western NY for the last 6 months. Can I get a little clarification on the boundries of the tag? It seems to me 2 hours north of NYC would put it at the southern dutchess county border (I live at the northern dutchess border :( ) and northern orange county border. Now when I think of Hudson Valley I think the whole area from just south of Albany to the northern edge of the city. Maybe that's just me though LOL I would like to know if I grab a tag someday and drag it up here by me that I haven't slowed the game though.

I'd say, it's too far if I can't grab the tag from my home in Queens, in a spirited four hour ride. OTOH, I seem to be unable to grab a tag in any event.
Old 05-23-2009, 04:19 PM   #56
wiseblood OP
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Save some time, and use a file photo!

We'll start a trailer ToR game soon enough. All you dirt riders can stand a chance.
Old 05-23-2009, 04:23 PM   #57
wiseblood OP
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jccc
Would someone PLEASE just pick it up the tag already!!!!!!!!!! Even if that means, by the lame way mentioned.

Sorry, mates! I'm all the way out on long island now, or I'd do the honors.

If someone doesn't get this this weekend, I'll take a break from work this week. Perhaps a "client meeting" in the HVR!
Old 05-23-2009, 07:23 PM   #58
Wreckster
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 370
Yuck, I hardly consider that Hudson Valley. I'm goin out for a ride and all tomorrow too.
Wreckster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 07:26 PM   #59
Cdaledude
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckster
Yuck, I hardly consider that Hudson Valley. I'm goin out for a ride and all tomorrow too.
What don't you consider Hudson Valley?
Old 05-24-2009, 06:17 AM   #60
Wreckster
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 370
Westchester up to just south of Albany really. It's a big valley with those pesky Catskills. That last tag, though I found it, is a bit too close to the City. I suppose it is still technically HV though.

I'll find one soon enough that I'll ride to.
Wreckster is offline   Reply With Quote