Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2010, 06:24 AM   #1
TheDart OP
Faller offeror

Oddometer: 3
Ride buddies in SE Qld

Hi All,
Am an avid road rider/tourer like so many before me, have recently purchased an `09 DR650 and looking forward to exploring the great South East of Queensland via the dirt, so if any any of you guys are organising a ride in the near future, would love to tag along to get some more off road hours and experience.... drop me a line.

TheDart
TheDart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:50 AM   #2
woopwoop
will think for food

Oddometer: 5,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDart
Hi All,
Am an avid road rider/tourer like so many before me, have recently purchased an `09 DR650 and looking forward to exploring the great South East of Queensland via the dirt, so if any any of you guys are organising a ride in the near future, would love to tag along to get some more off road hours and experience.... drop me a line.

TheDart
G'day there TheDart,

I've just now stumbled over this post. There's a healthy regular ride scene for people at all levels operating in an around Brisbane. Do you know that there is a specific Australian section on this site. Here's a link http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32

pop in there and introduce yourself....here's a sample of one of thr threads that you might be interested in http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=577632 hope you haven't given up in the meantime, you'll have no probs finding someone to go for a ride with

Cheers
dave
woopwoop is offline   Reply With Quote