User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2009, 08:34 AM   #1
NORTH RIDER OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 720
Northern Ontario Rally

SEPT 18,19,20. ( date is flexible within a week ) i would like to invite any one that can make it to spend a weekend of riding and mostly socializing at my camp on DOG LAKE. if you are looking for some easy gravel roads and some tarmac then you can ride with me. if you want trails and serious off road adventure then i hope some one else can lead a group ride. i suck on dirt and need help with the ride part of the rally. I'll take care of food and beer ( KEG OF STELLA??). THE CAMP CAN SLEEP ABOUT 9 GUYS. IF YOU ARE COMING AS A COUPLE THERE IS A ROOM WITH A DOUBLE BED. ALL OTHER BEDS ARE SINGLE. SOME OF US WILL HAVE TO SHARE ROOMS BUT I HAVE MATTRESSES FOR 9 PEOPLE.bring a tent if you like. we have a bathroom and a sauna and a big lake to wash up in. if you would like to come please post here .i know we have lot's of time but the sooner i know then the better. if you have a V-strom OR ANY OTHER MORE ROAD ORIENTED ADVENTURE BIKE, THEN THIS RALLY WOULD BE GREAT FOR YOU.there are lot's of trails and gravel roads around thunder bay and that is where the riding will take place. plan is to ride around during the day and return to camp for the evening , breakfast and dinner at the camp but lunch will be on the road. let me know if there is any interest.

north rider
NORTH RIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 08:38 AM   #2
Ooobah-Moto
Banned

Oddometer: 3,809
Sounds interesting...

Thunder Bay eh!?
Ooobah-Moto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 08:43 AM   #3
NORTH RIDER OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 720
Dog Lake

I forgot to mention my camp is about 30 to 40 minutes away from thunder bay. it's very easy to get to and the road is mostly tarmac all the way there .To make more interesting you can also take SILVER FALLS ROAD which is mostly gravel but very easy to do .

NORTH RIDER
NORTH RIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 08:53 AM   #4
Ooobah-Moto
Banned

Oddometer: 3,809
Wow... that's a long haul... bet the riding is damn nice though!