ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Pics, pics, pics...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2013, 05:02 AM   #5371
boboneleg
we can rebuild him.
 
boboneleg's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Bristol UK
Oddometer: 731
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Man View Post


Fe Woman on the left and HappyCRNA in the middle....
Absolutely brilliant, that photo has made my day
__________________
Brrmmmmmmmmm Brmmmmmmmmmmmmm
boboneleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 10:24 AM   #5372
h2o_snow
Water, snow & dirt too.
 
h2o_snow's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: North of Boise-vegas, ID
Oddometer: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy View Post
My gal says she feels like Steve McQueen on the Old School/Too Cool DT125......perfect camp/light dual sport bike for Kathy.......LOW (so she can sit flat footed), light, electric start, big cushy seat, and street legal.....





Crawdaddy,

Sweet - I lusted after one of those when I was a kid.

Whoops - the DT (although your wife is very nice as well!)
__________________
06 TE 610; 98 DR 650 - Sold: a past pleasure
02 XT225 - Wifey's ride
So I'm packing my bags for the Misty Mountains
Over the hills where the spirits fly,
I really don't know.
h2o_snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 05:23 PM   #5373
AdventurePoser
Beastly Adventurer
 
AdventurePoser's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2001
Location: in The Cloud
Oddometer: 1,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by boboneleg View Post
Absolutely brilliant, that photo has made my day
A favorite pic on this thread. Great photo!

Re your sig line...generally writing stories about killing your teachers is a bad idea. But aside from any punishment he received, I would not call him names...
__________________
"Converting oxygen to carbon dioxide since 1951."
www.ridesroadsandeats.com
AdventurePoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 03:25 PM   #5374
DC950
Microadventurer
 
DC950's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: Memphis, Motorcycle Purgatory
Oddometer: 2,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepski View Post
This next picture was taken at the very end of the first leg of our trip to Greece from the UK. we had now completed just over 3000 miles with Annushka my wife on the pillion, we went down via France,Germany,Austria,Slovenia,Croatia,Bosnia,Mon tenegro,and Albania.

that's a very nice picture (and a very pretty lady).
__________________
God. Family. Motorcycles. Guns. Music. Books. Dogs. Beer. Baseball. Work. That about covers it.


DC950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:28 PM   #5375
pskanp
Adventurer
 
Joined: Jul 2013
Oddometer: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00SS View Post
she is a very happy camper
Wow! She looks happy with a Royal Enfield. Classic 500 from RE stable is my Fav! After all, it has been neighbors envy, Owner's pride!
pskanp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:35 PM   #5376
BrandtSA
Adventurer
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Oddometer: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC950 View Post
that's a very nice picture (and a very pretty lady).
Agree 100%
BrandtSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:21 AM   #5377
vernon dent
Studly Adventurer
 
vernon dent's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: apparently halfway to motorcycle hell
Oddometer: 697
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_PDX View Post


That's a great picture

Jon...
i was thinking the exact same thing. excellent!
__________________
I only ride 'em. I don't know what makes 'em work.
Oddball
vernon dent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:02 AM   #5378
C-Stain
Beastly Adventurer
 
C-Stain's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Canoodia, eh?
Oddometer: 5,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2o_snow View Post
Crawdaddy,

Sweet - I lusted after one of those when I was a kid.
I'm still lusting after one if those DTs...
__________________
Horizons Unlimited Maritimes 2014 Meeting

Interested in attending the HU Maritimes 2014 Meeting? Click HERE!
C-Stain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:14 AM   #5379
manfromthestix
Lost in Space
 
manfromthestix's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Oddometer: 2,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLR250NC View Post
Hahaha. Nope, she hates any bike. Got downright pissed about it. Oh well, such is life. Thanks for all the advice guys. Plus, she doesn't want to move to Alaska which is my dream for the past 4 years. Better now than later. You guys are good for all kinds of advice.
You're smarter than I was. I grew up riding motorcycles from the time I was 5 (now 55) and motorcycles had always been a huge part of my life. I fell in love with a gal who didn't have any experience with bikes because her Dad was an oral surgeon and "had repaired several jaws broken by idiots crashing those goddam things". Well, that's why I wear a full-face helmet and work on skills and ride safely, ya know? Anyway, we got married and within a couple years the pressure was REALLY on to get rid of my bikes. I was in grad school, we had a new baby boy, and the money was tight so I relented and got rid of my two motorcycles. VICTORY!!!! for her and Daddy, a very sad day for me. As stated, the control didn't end there but crept into everything else I loved doing and had enjoyed since long before I met her. Fast forward a bunch of years and I had finally had my fill of this self-centered, controlling, unhappy woman and divorced her after 18 tough years of marriage. We have two beautiful children together, and that is the one positive thing about the relationship, but it came at a very high price. The first thing I did when the divorce was final was buy two dual sport bikes and start teaching my kids to ride ; my son and I did a 3 week tour of the Canadian Rockies together that is still one of the most enjoyable things we've ever done together. I recently purchased my 45th motorcycle (WR250R ) and there will be more. I haven't spoken to that wench in about 7 years and don't need to ever again.

Listen up, Sonny, run while you can! There are plenty of women out there that will support you in your dreams, don't settle for one who steals them from you. When I first met my new wife she'd never ridden a bike before, so I took her on a nice easy ride on my BMW GS up into the mountains, back on paved roads, had a picnic lunch in the top case, etc. When we got back to my house I asked how did you like the ride? Her response was, "Can we ride this thing to Alaska?" I knew she was a keeper then... She loves riding and fully supports my habit.


Doug
__________________
"If it doesn't blow smoke and make noise, it isn't a sport!" - radio ad for shop in Bozeman, MT
manfromthestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 11:21 AM   #5380
wasions
Hang 10
 
wasions's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: SoIl
Oddometer: 374
One day Bob was cleaning and adjusting his motorcycle.
When he was finished, his wife said, "You know I worry about you when you go out on that. Maybe it's time you thought about giving up motorcycling."
Bob's face immediately twisted into something she'd never seen before.
"What's wrong?", she said.
Bob replied, "For a minute there, you sounded just like my ex-wife!"
"You never told me you were married before!", she said.
Bob countered, "I wasn't."
__________________
Steve

'06 Tiger (HANG 10); '99 DR350
Bigzoner peg No. 123
"Keep Brotherhood 'Til Die"
wasions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 11:27 AM   #5381
EOD3MC
What will break next
 
EOD3MC's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Colonial Beach VA
Oddometer: 4,554
^^^
EOD3MC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 11:58 AM   #5382
sieg
Beastly Adventurer
 
sieg's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Southern Illinois USA
Oddometer: 2,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by manfromthestix View Post
You're smarter than I was. I grew up riding motorcycles from the time I was 5 (now 55) and motorcycles had always been a huge part of my life. I fell in love with a gal who didn't have any experience with bikes because her Dad was an oral surgeon and "had repaired several jaws broken by idiots crashing those goddam things". Well, that's why I wear a full-face helmet and work on skills and ride safely, ya know? Anyway, we got married and within a couple years the pressure was REALLY on to get rid of my bikes. I was in grad school, we had a new baby boy, and the money was tight so I relented and got rid of my two motorcycles. VICTORY!!!! for her and Daddy, a very sad day for me. As stated, the control didn't end there but crept into everything else I loved doing and had enjoyed since long before I met her. Fast forward a bunch of years and I had finally had my fill of this self-centered, controlling, unhappy woman and divorced her after 18 tough years of marriage. We have two beautiful children together, and that is the one positive thing about the relationship, but it came at a very high price. The first thing I did when the divorce was final was buy two dual sport bikes and start teaching my kids to ride ; my son and I did a 3 week tour of the Canadian Rockies together that is still one of the most enjoyable things we've ever done together. I recently purchased my 45th motorcycle (WR250R ) and there will be more. I haven't spoken to that wench in about 7 years and don't need to ever again.

Listen up, Sonny, run while you can! There are plenty of women out there that will support you in your dreams, don't settle for one who steals them from you. When I first met my new wife she'd never ridden a bike before, so I took her on a nice easy ride on my BMW GS up into the mountains, back on paved roads, had a picnic lunch in the top case, etc. When we got back to my house I asked how did you like the ride? Her response was, "Can we ride this thing to Alaska?" I knew she was a keeper then... She loves riding and fully supports my habit.


Doug
I got lucky on the first one, she rode, I didn't. But she convinced me to change, her control over me wasn't so bad.





It's been a great 36 years so far.
And it was nice to have a wife that supported our son's MX racing at 4 years old and a sport bike at 16.
__________________
I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity, but let's take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.
Current bikes F800GS-EXCF350-Versys-690R-RZ350
sieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:50 PM   #5383
Horton
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Horton's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Niederrhein
Oddometer: 447
Jep, Doug you doing well.

Some of my girlfriends never ride on a motorbike before. But sooner or later they like it.

So the present one. She didn't want a man with a beard. She never think about riding a motorbike. Way to dangerous


Today I didn't have to ask, bike or bike? She love it.
__________________
Horton

dä rumtreibär
Horton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 06:32 AM   #5384
VooDooDaddy
Gnarly Adventurer
 
VooDooDaddy's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: SW Iowa
Oddometer: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by totomoto View Post
Does she know that you are posting these on the interwebz?
Yep.
VooDooDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 06:36 AM   #5385
clocklaw
Beastly Adventurer
 
clocklaw's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Columbia, TN
Oddometer: 1,765
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDooDaddy View Post
Yep.
Gotta love a woman that's comfortable with her sexuality!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender View Post
I dunno who she is, but I'd pay a dollar to watch her eat a jar of mayonnaise.
2005 FJR1300 - "my Blue Angel"
My Twins are Twins!
1992 TDM850 - "Ginger" & 1993 TDM850 - "Raven"
clocklaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 03:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014