Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2014, 07:19 PM   #1246
Jnich77
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 627
Has anyone had a tail bag made? I am looking for one for my Honda 919 but all the ones on the market either have so many compartments they are useless, so flimsy they won't last a week, or unaffordable.

I was thinking of something like this, just better materials and much more reflective.

http://www.cyclegear.com/CycleGear/A.../p/36656_60116
Jnich77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:48 PM   #1247
mightys4
Adventurer

Oddometer: 27
I'm looking for a tail bag as well.
mightys4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 04:51 PM   #1248
sp9997
n00b

Oddometer: 5
18"tool roll with pouch.

Just placed an order for 18" tool roll with pouch in navy blue ... looking forward to it ...
sp9997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 03:20 PM   #1249
Pheo
Adventurer

Oddometer: 32
Loving my Hand warmers Brady, thanks a bunch
it's just getting warm enough that I may be able to put them away for the season, but I got a good few rides under them and they really cut out the wind and keep my heated grips working well (I actually had to lower the setting down a notch!)

Bradys work is top notch as usual

More orders to come soon I'm sure!
Pheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 03:28 PM   #1250
WhicheverAnyWayCan
Deaf Biker

Oddometer: 831
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineySideUp View Post
Hi Brady - did you get my pm with the go ahead? I can't tell from the adv system if I sent an email.
So have you received the final work? Or is it still in development/product by Brady? I'm still interested and would like to have similar thing done and I am sure few others want to see it. Thanks!
WhicheverAnyWayCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 08:07 PM   #1251
corrado113 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 447
Spot Pouch

I should have it finished up by this weekend and will post pictures once it's complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhicheverAnyWayCan View Post
So have you received the final work? Or is it still in development/product by Brady? I'm still interested and would like to have similar thing done and I am sure few others want to see it. Thanks!
Custom Sewing and Cordura Products Storm Industries or visit us on facebook
corrado113 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 07:54 AM   #1252
wolfie0524
Adventurer

Oddometer: 8
Just wanted to say thanks for my Argi tube bag, fits perfect and construction is top notch! Not to mention crazy fast construction and shipping. I'll definitely have more projects for you. Thanks again!
wolfie0524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 01:56 PM   #1253
corrado113 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 447
Web Page

It's been a long since I started the process of creating a web site. It's finally here!! Still a work in progress but a huge improvement over just having a link to this thread on there.

Check it out and look for your items on the photo gallery tab!

www.stormind.net
Custom Sewing and Cordura Products Storm Industries or visit us on facebook
corrado113 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:38 AM   #1254
ShineySideUp
Adventurer

Oddometer: 92
SPOT Pouch - Winner

I received the SPOT pouch on time :)

I would post pictures but don't have a SMug account anymore.

Brady made exactly what I was looking for and needed. I had been putting my Gen 1 SPOT on RAM mount on my handle bars. I decided I would like it on my person in case in an emergency I and the bike got separated.

I asked for clear cover so I could see the buttons and the lights flashing and so I could push the required button through the clear plastic without having to remove the SPOT from the pouch. I wanted an adjustable arm band so the pouch would fit snugly on my bicep or forearm no matter what gear I was wearing. Guess what? Brady met all my needs.

I took a 4 hour ride with the pouch on my left forearm. As I moved my arm up to my helmet several times, to adjust my Sena SMH 10 from RocketMoto, I wondered/worried if the SPOT would fall out of the pouch. I pulled over and double checked that I had firmly affixed the velcro on the top to the velcro on the bottom, I had. The SPOT seemed very snug in the pouch.

The pouch is well made and looks good. I would recommend to my fellow inmates if you have a SPOT, or similar device, get the arm pouch from Brady, you will be glad you did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrado113 View Post
I should have it finished up by this weekend and will post pictures once it's complete.

I wonder where that road goes?
ShineySideUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:40 AM   #1255
WhicheverAnyWayCan
Deaf Biker

Oddometer: 831
Quote:

Brady made exactly what I was looking for and needed. I had been putting my Gen 1 SPOT on RAM mount on my handle bars. I decided I would like it on my person in case in an emergency I and the bike got separated.

I asked for clear cover so I could see the buttons and the lights flashing and so I could push the required button through the clear plastic without having to remove the SPOT from the pouch. I wanted an adjustable arm band so the pouch would fit snugly on my bicep or forearm no matter what gear I was wearing. Guess what? Brady met all my needs.

I took a 4 hour ride with the pouch on my left forearm. As I moved my arm up to my helmet several times, to adjust my Sena SMH 10 from RocketMoto, I wondered/worried if the SPOT would fall out of the pouch. I pulled over and double checked that I had firmly affixed the velcro on the top to the velcro on the bottom, I had. The SPOT seemed very snug in the pouch.

The pouch is well made and looks good. I would recommend to my fellow inmates if you have a SPOT, or similar device, get the arm pouch from Brady, you will be glad you did.
Thanks for the input!! I look forward to pic soon!! Maybe Brady will post one soon and add it to his inventory list?
WhicheverAnyWayCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 06:12 PM   #1256
marchyman
Cam Killer

Oddometer: 7,249
I've had this thread bookmarked forever, knowing that eventually I'd want something that just had to be made to specific measurements. That day is finally here... I'm tired of trying to make do with off the shelf items that don't quite fit.

PM sent with info on the items I hope you can make.
marchyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 06:16 PM   #1257
drdubb
OFWG

Oddometer: 371
top top bag

Got in a few items today and I love them.

I asked for a bag to go on top of my Pelican case. My directions were to use a case liner, add some loops and mesh on top. Its great.

However, if I were to do it again, I'd make it a few inches smaller in each direction. This thing is huge!

I plan to put rain gear, jacket liners, spare gloves etc. in this bag. Bulky, but light items. The mesh pockets on top are for wet items that need to dry, like socks etc.

I also got a bag for my pot set...perfect and a few odds and ends for stuffing things.

'71 SL 350 - Honda
drdubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 07:04 AM   #1258
farcall
Bike-a-holic

Oddometer: 1,847
Top Case Bag

My version of a top case bag I had Brady make a few years ago.

Pic shows a roll up aluminium table in the bag for that ride but sometimes the table stays home and similar shaped items takes its place. First class job and very functional.

farcall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:14 AM   #1259
1200gsceej
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,249
SPOT arm band

+1
I, too, am interested and would like to see pix/price.
Also bag liner for Zega Pro Top Box (pm sent).
-ceej

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhicheverAnyWayCan View Post
Thanks for the input!! I look forward to pic soon!! Maybe Brady will post one soon and add it to his inventory list?
Quote:

And remember: Beauty is in the behind of the holder.
1200gsceej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 06:52 PM   #1260
draco_1967
Adventurer

Oddometer: 76
I just sent a PM for a small request. Need some tool tube pouches
draco_1967 is offline   Reply With Quote