ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 06:18 PM   #31
Brtp4 OP
Yea, its a friggin L
 
Brtp4's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Bend, OR
Oddometer: 1,959
Availability update

Spoke with our Klim contact yesterday and confirmed nice and 100%-like that all colorways, and tall sizes, will be in stock August 10th. Pair of blue on ice for me.....

Thanks,

BP
__________________
BP

Atomic Moto.com
Bend, OR
Brtp4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 01:27 PM   #32
Gumbeaux
The Chameleon
 
Gumbeaux's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Purgatory
Oddometer: 789
Got mine..

Recvd my new Klim Dakar pants today. As promised! First time customer, great first experience.

The pants are really nice! A nice big cargo pocket,huge zippered vents.
These pants will be great for my fall/winter riding. Maybe a little hot in the Georgia summer, so I may still explore the mesh version.

You are right about the padding. Token pads..virtually non-existent...I would like to see real armor in here...but of course we all hear about how the only armor that will stay put anyway is the armor you have strapped to you. Maybe I will seek out some CE class substitutes to put in the pockets...

Great product. Great service.
__________________
Gumbeaux
Gumbeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:48 AM   #33
RedlegDaddy
Gnarly Adventurer
 
RedlegDaddy's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: SE Arizona
Oddometer: 488
Did my first ride (about 200 miles) this morning in the new 2010 Dakar pants. I love them! They are the most comfortable pants I have ever worn on a motorcycle.

Do you have an ETA on the orange ones? I will be getting another pair.

THANKS
__________________
"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have." Ronald Reagan

Current bike: something ORANGE!
RedlegDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:00 PM   #34
Brtp4 OP
Yea, its a friggin L
 
Brtp4's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Bend, OR
Oddometer: 1,959
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlegDaddy
Did my first ride (about 200 miles) this morning in the new 2010 Dakar pants. I love them! They are the most comfortable pants I have ever worn on a motorcycle.

Do you have an ETA on the orange ones? I will be getting another pair.

THANKS
Hey RLD.

Great news, glad you like them. I have been bugging the bejeezus out of my Klim contact, and they assure me they will arrive Monday to their warehouse. We are 1st in line for ours to be shipped, so we should be sending them out to customers Wednesday.

Let us know if you want an orange pair, we'll get it handled!

BP
__________________
BP

Atomic Moto.com
Bend, OR
Brtp4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:35 PM   #35
Brtp4 OP
Yea, its a friggin L
 
Brtp4's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Bend, OR
Oddometer: 1,959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbeaux
Recvd my new Klim Dakar pants today. As promised! First time customer, great first experience.

The pants are really nice! A nice big cargo pocket,huge zippered vents.
These pants will be great for my fall/winter riding. Maybe a little hot in the Georgia summer, so I may still explore the mesh version.

You are right about the padding. Token pads..virtually non-existent...I would like to see real armor in here...but of course we all hear about how the only armor that will stay put anyway is the armor you have strapped to you. Maybe I will seek out some CE class substitutes to put in the pockets...

Great product. Great service.
Yep, they FINALLY got the pockets right!!!!

BP
__________________
BP

Atomic Moto.com
Bend, OR
Brtp4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:01 PM   #36
RedlegDaddy
Gnarly Adventurer
 
RedlegDaddy's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: SE Arizona
Oddometer: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brtp4
Hey RLD.

Great news, glad you like them. I have been bugging the bejeezus out of my Klim contact, and they assure me they will arrive Monday to their warehouse. We are 1st in line for ours to be shipped, so we should be sending them out to customers Wednesday.

Let us know if you want an orange pair, we'll get it handled!

BP
Thanks, just ordered them.
__________________
"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have." Ronald Reagan

Current bike: something ORANGE!
RedlegDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:15 PM   #37
Brtp4 OP
Yea, its a friggin L
 
Brtp4's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Bend, OR
Oddometer: 1,959
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlegDaddy
Thanks, just ordered them.
Yep, got it.

And I just called Klim and confirmed, they received their shipment, have processed it, and are prepping our order as I write this.

We should have them IN STOCK and ready to ship soon.

BP
__________________
BP

Atomic Moto.com
Bend, OR
Brtp4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:16 PM   #38
chtucker
Studly Adventurer
 
chtucker's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: sunshine state
Oddometer: 735
I don't see Klim's Revolt Jersey on your website.. I a interested in order a pressure suit/pants/Jersey from you..
chtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:12 PM   #39
Brtp4 OP
Yea, its a friggin L
 
Brtp4's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Bend, OR
Oddometer: 1,959
Quote:
Originally Posted by chtucker
I don't see Klim's Revolt Jersey on your website.. I a interested in order a pressure suit/pants/Jersey from you..
I don't really stock the Revolt jersey. After trying it and the Mojave jersey, I chose the Mojave jersey for our store, and did not find much reason to have both. Graphics are very similar, pattern is same, only difference is the venting, and our testers felt the Mojave was more comfortable.

That said, I don't want to push you to something you do not want. So, I built a listing for the Revolt and pushed it live on the site, just now. If you prefer this model over the Mojave, I will work with you to get one ASAP. Please PM me with your contact phone and I will call you in the AM.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I will get this taken care of tomorrow.

Thanks,

Brian
__________________
BP

Atomic Moto.com
Bend, OR
Brtp4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 05:30 AM   #40
chtucker
Studly Adventurer
 
chtucker's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: sunshine state
Oddometer: 735
Brian, I looked at the Revolt, because it was windproof.. I live in place wear it doesn't get above 80 degrees....

I was figuring with our cooler weather it would be best..

Can you recommend something else?
chtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:49 AM   #41
Brtp4 OP
Yea, its a friggin L
 
Brtp4's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Bend, OR
Oddometer: 1,959
Quote:
Originally Posted by chtucker
Brian, I looked at the Revolt, because it was windproof.. I live in place wear it doesn't get above 80 degrees....

I was figuring with our cooler weather it would be best..

Can you recommend something else?
Ahh, you mean the Revolt pullover......the one that uses Windstopper fabric...my apologies.

Not a problem for those either. It is up now, pls PM me with your phone and I will get this handled.

Thanks,
BP
__________________
BP

Atomic Moto.com
Bend, OR
Brtp4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:21 AM   #42
farkleface
ridin dirty
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: seattle
Oddometer: 122
AtomicMoto ROCKS!

I ordered the new Dakar pants and a 661 pressure suit from Atomic. The pants look great, but I haven't had a chance to ride with them yet so that review will come later.
I just want to say the customer service with atomic moto is AWESOME!
the pressure suit was on sale for $92 (they only offered Large and above for this sale) so I got the large hoping it would work. Well, it ended up being too big, so I called after hours on friday and left a message thinking I would just return it. I was figuring I would just have to call them again on monday.
Not the case- Brian called me back three times over the weekend until he got ahold of me. He told me 661 ended their sale on the pressure suit, but he would special order a medium for me at the regular price, and he would absorb the extra cost- What? -seriously? I didn't think customer service like this existed anywhere these days.
I will be buying all my gear from Brian in the future and I highly recommend you do too.
matt
farkleface is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 05:40 PM   #43
chtucker
Studly Adventurer
 
chtucker's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: sunshine state
Oddometer: 735
Brian, I wear a size 44R Jacket... Usually a Large T shirt. 5'8" 170lbs Will a Large or XL be best for wearing over a pressure suit?
chtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 06:17 PM   #44
Brtp4 OP
Yea, its a friggin L
 
Brtp4's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Bend, OR
Oddometer: 1,959
Quote:
Originally Posted by chtucker
Brian, I wear a size 44R Jacket... Usually a Large T shirt. 5'8" 170lbs Will a Large or XL be best for wearing over a pressure suit?
The Revolt Pullovers are really oversized. Normally an L jersey has a chest spec of 42" - 44", these spec out at 48" - 50". They are also cut to fit over their Tekvest, which are huge. Go with the L.

BP
__________________
BP

Atomic Moto.com
Bend, OR

Brtp4 screwed with this post 08-12-2009 at 01:24 PM
Brtp4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:18 PM   #45
Brtp4 OP
Yea, its a friggin L
 
Brtp4's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Bend, OR
Oddometer: 1,959
Dakar Pant Colors and Tall sizes are IN STOCK

Received our second shipment of Dakar pants, with the blue, red, and orange versions, plus tall sizes, just now. We will have them QC'd, checked in, and ready to ship in a few hours. For those that have placed orders with us (thanks, BTW) we will try to get them out today.

BP
__________________
BP

Atomic Moto.com
Bend, OR
Brtp4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 12:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014