ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Hacks
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-13-2011, 01:39 AM   #541
RidingDonkeys
Purveyor of Awesome
 
RidingDonkeys's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Southern Pines, North Carolina, USA
Oddometer: 7,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mellow's WildRide View Post
http://tinyurl.com/3n8zola

.....but, hey.....it's metalflake....!!!
You know, it wouldn't be that bad if it weren't for that tiny wheel on the hack. Then again, if he matched up the invader wheels he probably couldn't have funded the metalflake.

As my four year old niece would say "glitter makes everything better!"
__________________
Clinging to sanity, one motorcycle at a time.
RidingDonkeys is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 07:28 AM   #542
Mr.Mellow's WildRide
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: May 2010
Location: Ol' Montanny
Oddometer: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidingDonkeys View Post
You know, it wouldn't be that bad if it weren't for that tiny wheel on the hack. Then again, if he matched up the invader wheels he probably couldn't have funded the metalflake.

As my four year old niece would say "glitter makes everything better!"
Perhaps the off-roading crowd will dig it....???
Mr.Mellow's WildRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:19 AM   #543
DirtDabber
cultural illiterate
 
DirtDabber's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Way, Way North GA
Oddometer: 7,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mellow's WildRide View Post
Perhaps the off-roading crowd will dig it....???
The only time that rig will see off road is when you miss the driveway turning into the bar....
__________________
.

I wonder where that road goes?
DirtDabber is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 01:36 AM   #544
fullmetalscooter
Let me take this duck off
 
fullmetalscooter's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: BC
Oddometer: 2,403
Cycles > Motorcycles and Parts >
Flag Ad |


Send to a Friend | Print Ad
1971 Moto Guzzi w/sidecar. needs work.

Location: South Carolina, Charleston
Posted on: Saturday - August 27, 2011 09:40
Expires: Friday - September 16, 2011 09:40
Price: $850




1971 Ambassador. 750 cc. side to side V - Twin motor. sidecar is a fiberglass Jawa. bike was of the touring style back then. motor made a loud rapping noise on the left side 5 years ago. I put oil into the cylinders,and stabil into the fuel system. I stored the bike inside. I've rotated the bike's motor over a few times. call before 10:00 PM 843-764-0551
__________________
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting WHAT A RUSH, WHAT A RIDE.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." Charlie Chaplin
fullmetalscooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 05:58 AM   #545
Mr.Mellow's WildRide
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: May 2010
Location: Ol' Montanny
Oddometer: 333
2001 Dnepr motorcycle with sidecar rig, $1700

Russian Motorcycle with sidecar (Indianapolis) - $1700

Moving, must sell. 2001 Dnepr motorcycle with sidecar rig. 650 boxer engine similar to 1941 BMW. Kick start. Manufactured in Kiev, Ukraine. Imported as a kit and assembled in Indianapolis. Less than 1000 miles and in very nice condition. In storage since 2008. Needs new battery and oil pan gasket. Operator's manual, service manual, and parts manual in English. Clear Indiana title. $1700 obro. Contact me thru Craigslist email or cell 317-525-7215.

http://indiana.freecycleshopper.com/...h-sidecar.html

Mr.Mellow's WildRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:44 PM   #546
DRONE
Dog Chauffeur
 
DRONE's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Tacoma, WA-ish
Oddometer: 3,292
1150GS with DMC M72D in New Mexico

Fly and drive, anyone? Not as nice as mine, but way cheaper!

http://santafe.craigslist.org/mcy/2565601211.html

2000 BMW R1150GS, 70K miles, excellent condition. Equipped with ABS, heated grips, factory hard cases, factory tail trunk, tank bag, GIVI windshield, 1000 lb. Progressive rear shock (for sidecar mount), new fork seals, all synthetic fluids. Maintained by Marc Beyer, OCD Custom Cycles. Averages 35-37 mpg with sidecar.

2009 Dauntless M-72D Sidecar with color matching paint, disc brake, windshield, side door, tonneau cover, carpet in passenger area and trunk.

Clear NM title. Asking $11,800.



DRONE screwed with this post 09-16-2011 at 07:31 PM
DRONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:03 PM   #547
DRONE
Dog Chauffeur
 
DRONE's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Tacoma, WA-ish
Oddometer: 3,292
CSM 1200GS car and subframe and steering mod

One of Claude's brand new cars is for sale in Texas.

This one--



HERE is our thread.

And HERE is the Craigslist ad.

DRONE screwed with this post 09-16-2011 at 07:32 PM
DRONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:29 PM   #548
DRONE
Dog Chauffeur
 
DRONE's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Tacoma, WA-ish
Oddometer: 3,292
1150GS DMC rig in Vermont

And as long as we're on the topic of GS rigs, let's not forget MZ's rig over on the flea market -- HERE.

DRONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 11:25 PM   #549
Hytram
crash test dummy
 
Hytram's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Melbourne
Oddometer: 668
its not mine... but the seller looks and smells alot like me

DJP body and frame
located Melbourne Australia



http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....#ht_750wt_1139
__________________
Marty
'10 Multistrada 1200
'11 Tiger 800xc FOR SALE http://www.martyh.com/tiger
Hytram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:38 AM   #550
WU7X
The Old Fart
 
WU7X's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Spoke Can, WA
Oddometer: 1,880
I keep looking at this...

but think it's a bit high. Thanks for putting these up here. Let's me know that when my Lotto ticket comes through there will be a sidecar setup out there waiting for me.

Hope to see you next month, Drone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRONE View Post
Fly and drive, anyone? Not as nice as mine, but way cheaper!

http://santafe.craigslist.org/mcy/2565601211.html

2000 BMW R1150GS, 70K miles, excellent condition. Equipped with ABS, heated grips, factory hard cases, factory tail trunk, tank bag, GIVI windshield, 1000 lb. Progressive rear shock (for sidecar mount), new fork seals, all synthetic fluids. Maintained by Marc Beyer, OCD Custom Cycles. Averages 35-37 mpg with sidecar.

2009 Dauntless M-72D Sidecar with color matching paint, disc brake, windshield, side door, tonneau cover, carpet in passenger area and trunk.

Clear NM title. Asking $11,800.


__________________
"Fiona" - 1982 R100RT - Hacked - EML suspension, Squire ST2 chair
"Gracie" - 1983 R100RT 60th Anniversary Edition
"
I was born lost and take no pleasure in being found." ~ John Steinbeck

WU7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:46 AM   #551
WU7X
The Old Fart
 
WU7X's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Spoke Can, WA
Oddometer: 1,880
STOP IT! You're killing me with these ads!

Can you imagine me buying this thing and then shipping it all the way back to WA? Must stop checking out this thread, must stop checking out this thread, must stop...

I love the color. Would want a friend of mine to do the dual white pinstripe job on the car, just like on the old airheads....In fact paint the GS to match. Lust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRONE View Post
And as long as we're on the topic of GS rigs, let's not forget MZ's rig over on the flea market -- HERE.

__________________
"Fiona" - 1982 R100RT - Hacked - EML suspension, Squire ST2 chair
"Gracie" - 1983 R100RT 60th Anniversary Edition
"
I was born lost and take no pleasure in being found." ~ John Steinbeck

WU7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 11:07 AM   #552
DRONE
Dog Chauffeur
 
DRONE's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Tacoma, WA-ish
Oddometer: 3,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by WU7X View Post
Can you imagine me buying this thing and then shipping it all the way back to WA? Must stop checking out this thread, must stop checking out this thread, must stop...

I love the color. Would want a friend of mine to do the dual white pinstripe job on the car, just like on the old airheads....In fact paint the GS to match. Lust.
Don't worry about shipping costs. I'm retired, so for the price of a one-way plane ticket and gas, I'd drive it home for you!

Let's see--3000 miles @ 30 mpg = 100 gallons x $4/gal = $400 + $200 air fare = $600.

On the other hand, it's only 1500 miles to New Mexico. Air fare's only $120 plus $200 for gas. I'd have it for you in a week, compared to paying $750 and waiting 2-3 months for Haulbikes!
DRONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 11:21 AM   #553
RidingDonkeys
Purveyor of Awesome
 
RidingDonkeys's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Southern Pines, North Carolina, USA
Oddometer: 7,189
2006 Stella

Anybody need a scooter hack?

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/mcy/2596142524.html
Attached Images
 
__________________
Clinging to sanity, one motorcycle at a time.
RidingDonkeys is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 06:15 PM   #554
WU7X
The Old Fart
 
WU7X's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Spoke Can, WA
Oddometer: 1,880
Don't tempt me!

This is the best thing since sliced bread. I don't even have my S/TEP training yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRONE View Post
Don't worry about shipping costs. I'm retired, so for the price of a one-way plane ticket and gas, I'd drive it home for you!

Let's see--3000 miles @ 30 mpg = 100 gallons x $4/gal = $400 + $200 air fare = $600.

On the other hand, it's only 1500 miles to New Mexico. Air fare's only $120 plus $200 for gas. I'd have it for you in a week, compared to paying $750 and waiting 2-3 months for Haulbikes!
__________________
"Fiona" - 1982 R100RT - Hacked - EML suspension, Squire ST2 chair
"Gracie" - 1983 R100RT 60th Anniversary Edition
"
I was born lost and take no pleasure in being found." ~ John Steinbeck

WU7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:12 PM   #555
toastmuncher
I be new round here! Ello
 
toastmuncher's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: Chepstow, South Wales, UK
Oddometer: 668




My 2003 speedmaster outfit. 16k. 4650 or nearest offer.

Chepstow, UK, Planet earth.

My big quota is to be the next one, throwing a small outfit together for the winter while the guzzi thing happens, subject to the triumph going. Any questions, just ask.
__________________
Guzzi 1100 callifornia stone 2003
Guzzi 1100 california hedingham hack 1994
Guzzi 1000 lemans 5
Guzzi 700 V7 details-mystery
Matchless g3ls 350 54, Ariel 650 huntmaster 56. IBA 40526
toastmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 11:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014