Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2009, 08:28 AM   #241
Throttlemeister OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregster
Isn't that something eh? that sled is easily worth more than my bike and there it is left in the weeds till it's needed again.
Easier for us "have nots" to understand I suppose. Crazy
Throttlemeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 09:38 AM   #242
regfoo2
Adventurer

Oddometer: 48
Get Down Johnnie

Hey Johnnie,
Are you coming back across the border already? Maybe they should have a parade. Your song is almost done, dude. Just need a couple of more rhymes.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:43 PM   #243
Dave Noel
Giv'er

Oddometer: 690
will the sweddish bikini skydiving team be landing here with a case of beer and a chest full of lobsters, I hoped.

I am expecting to hear about this in your next installment with the luck you been haven.

minus the parking tickets of course.

Dave

Save $5 on a SmugMug account when you use this coupon: dSt7AIzm9VxEg
Dave Noel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:39 AM   #244
Quantis
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttlemeister

What happens if I don't pay, anyone have this experience

Maybe a long time before I come back to Quebec....

If you don't pay and don't go back to QC it will disappear in either 5 or 10 years. I can't remember.
Quantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:56 AM   #245
SmilinJoe
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 110
Hey John John!

Wats up Mr. BMW MAN? Great report! The crew has been following you here at work. Very entertaining must say! Im sure if the Swedish Skydiving Team knew you were there they would have dropped in for sure! The pics are great. Really pretty up there. You are living life they way it was intended to be lived. Keep it up. At least someone gets to enjoy it and show the rest of us what it is like. Be safe out there and alert! want to see you back here in one piece! Keep the reports coming.
SmilinJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:29 AM   #246
PSYCLOPS
Diduseedasizeofdatchickin

Oddometer: 1,764
Bump

John
PSYCLOPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:32 AM   #247
VO1MX
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by skibum69
when I says yee haw, I means yee haw!
Times two!!!

VO1MX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:49 PM   #248
donnymoto
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,256
Great report, plus I love the aircraft shots, keep it coming!
donnymoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:40 PM   #249
Throttlemeister OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by regfoo2
Hey Johnnie,
Are you coming back across the border already? Maybe they should have a parade. Your song is almost done, dude. Just need a couple of more rhymes.
I'm blowing my last canadian burger money here in Sault Saint Marie and going to cross into the UP this evening. I"m looking forward to that song Ron. Here you go maybe a little help:

Oh Labrador oh Labrador...I come so late in season, for a mighty fine reason, just so it ain't black fly season...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Noel
will the sweddish bikini skydiving team be landing here with a case of beer and a chest full of lobsters, I hoped.

I am expecting to hear about this in your next installment with the luck you been haven.

minus the parking tickets of course.
I keep watching the skys for them
I'm the only bastard who got a ticket go figure, I thought I was safe here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantis
If you don't pay and don't go back to QC it will disappear in either 5 or 10 years. I can't remember.
Well what do you know maybe I won't be going back to Quebec for a while

Fun times talking with some with you and some of the other guya last night at Ted's place, that was a needed break, clean laundry kicks ass! Thanks Ted and his Mrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilinJoe
Wats up Mr. BMW MAN? Great report! The crew has been following you here at work. Very entertaining must say! Im sure if the Swedish Skydiving Team knew you were there they would have dropped in for sure! The pics are great. Really pretty up there. You are living life they way it was intended to be lived. Keep it up. At least someone gets to enjoy it and show the rest of us what it is like. Be safe out there and alert! want to see you back here in one piece! Keep the reports coming.
Keep doing what I do and what I can. I miss my old camera still and will get that thing fixed it replaced when I get back. Glad some of the boys there get see some of this funny shit. Steve get the bomb painted up nice yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSYCLOPS
Bump

John
Thanks dude, the man who show me how to make a RR

Get well soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VO1MX
Times two!!!
Its a rockin good time doing this stuff, can't think what else I'd rather be up to. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnymoto
Great report, plus I love the aircraft shots, keep it coming!
Your hard to please, those where the high dollar ones

Luke Skywalker made it all worthwhile thou

Glad your liking, your report helped me with with lots ideas, thanks for posting
Old 09-16-2009, 06:07 PM   #250
GSdiablo
cubical farmer

Oddometer: 695
striking range

Hey john, you got a plan on how fast you are cruising thru the UP and MN?
It should be pretty nice in the UP with the leaves changing. I can send you directions to my hunting place if you want stay there. I'm supposed to go to a football game Saturday but otherwise pretty open. Greg
Old 09-16-2009, 06:27 PM   #251
Throttlemeister OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSdiablo
Hey john, you got a plan on how fast you are cruising thru the UP and MN?
It should be pretty nice in the UP with the leaves changing. I can send you directions to my hunting place if you want stay there. I'm supposed to go to a football game Saturday but otherwise pretty open. Greg

I'm thinking fast, got to get started working on the little bike sometime soon. Want to be home before Suday

Thinking getting to stitch warehouse tomorrow sometime if possible...please pm me the directions and location, would be very nice to have roof over my head. Thanks Greg
Old 09-16-2009, 06:45 PM   #252
BobLoblaw
Comfortably Numb

Oddometer: 1,349
**Present Note--I just racked up 42 dollars with of parking violations here in downtown Montreal, you think they would let some dumb country boy from OK get away with something like this, I think I was used to set an example for all the other underlings to my sides, however the bike stayed in its spot all night long while I homesteaded the Second Cup good internet and had a nice Palestinian make me crazy coffee that I don't normally drink, he's good and it worked, except now I have to piss every half hour or so

Maybe a long time before I come back to Quebec....>>

Here's a tip. I work for a City government and a few years ago during a civic strike (I'm not a union memeber) I was working in the fines collection department where I was instructed to void all rental car tickets and foreign licence plate tickets. ( you would be surprised however how many fine upstanding US citizens sent their money in)

So I asked why. Answer was the City really didn't want to diminish a tourists experience with a parking ticket.

Smart investment in tourist promotion and a good idea I thought.

Now maybe Montreal isn't quite as creative and forward thinking? Me, I wouldn't pay.

Besides they are never going to fuck with a guy who wipes his ass with blue shop towels
Old 09-16-2009, 06:59 PM   #253
Throttlemeister OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLoblaw
**Present Note--I just racked up 42 dollars with of parking violations here in downtown Montreal, you think they would let some dumb country boy from OK get away with something like this, I think I was used to set an example for all the other underlings to my sides, however the bike stayed in its spot all night long while I homesteaded the Second Cup good internet and had a nice Palestinian make me crazy coffee that I don't normally drink, he's good and it worked, except now I have to piss every half hour or so

Maybe a long time before I come back to Quebec....>>

Here's a tip. I work for a City government and a few years ago during a civic strike (I'm not a union memeber) I was working in the fines collection department where I was instructed to void all rental car tickets and foreign licence plate tickets. ( you would be surprised however how many fine upstanding US citizens sent their money in)

So I asked why. Answer was the City really didn't want to diminish a tourists experience with a parking ticket.

Smart investment in tourist promotion and a good idea I thought.

Now maybe Montreal isn't quite as creative and forward thinking? Me, I wouldn't pay.

Besides they are never going to fuck with a guy who wipes his ass with blue shop towels
Hey I better send in that money to maintain my status even thou I've been using blue shop towels to wipe my ass Don't knock it till you try it
Old 09-17-2009, 07:49 AM   #254
johngs
wanna b adventurer

Oddometer: 140
call me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttlemeister
Hey I better send in that money to maintain my status even thou I've been using blue shop towels to wipe my ass Don't knock it till you try it
hey TM,
call me when you get home ill buy you a local burger and beer.

1996 BMW R1100GS
1974 BMW R75/6
BMW MOA #97405
Iron Butt Assoc. #33921
WWW.NEOBMWCLUB.COM
smugmug coupon code: pcLPq7qNCPaYY
johngs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:13 AM   #255
Throttlemeister OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johngs
hey TM,
call me when you get home ill buy you a local burger and beer.
I can do that pm me the number my mobile phone is just about finish off.