ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-22-2013, 10:49 PM   #11866
Road Rash
Infamous
 
Road Rash's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: The Original OC, in Oregon
Oddometer: 18,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista Vern View Post
Goddamn right it's a stunningly good idea. Fuckin people walked across the plains to get here not all that long ago, so riding a horse to Vista Park is stupid easy. Hell, you don't even need to clear any brush. Pussy.

Mr. Vern knows....................................do it
__________________
"A man can never have too many motorcycles, like any good craftsman you need the proper tool for the job at hand. A man needs more tools than a hammer, the same goes for bikes." ~Mr. Cob~

My Ride Through Roatan
Road Rash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:46 PM   #11867
soyanarchisto
Beastly Adventurer
 
soyanarchisto's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Sunny PDX
Oddometer: 3,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by DireWolf View Post
The last thing I want to be in this world is a hipster.

Bitch please. I saw you at stumptown on Belmont in your skinny jeans with your fixie.

And then I saw the video you starred in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fxykGHHYkM&sns=em
soyanarchisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:23 AM   #11868
Mr. Fisherman
Ray soon to be AWAY!
 
Mr. Fisherman's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: Packing the bus!
Oddometer: 10,499
Quote:
Originally Posted by soyanarchisto View Post
Bitch please. I saw you at stumptown on Belmont in your skinny jeans with your fixie.

And then I saw the video you starred in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fxykGHHYkM&sns=em
Oh my! I can haz autograph? You can sign it on soyanarchisto's left cheak... you pick

Mr. Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:46 AM   #11869
Mista Vern
Knows all - tells some.
 
Mista Vern's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Location: McMinnville, Oregon
Oddometer: 15,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by soyanarchisto View Post
Bitch please. I saw you at stumptown on Belmont in your skinny jeans with your fixie.

And then I saw the video you starred in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fxykGHHYkM&sns=em
__________________
-
"The turd follows the fart as surely as the rain follows the plow."

Emily Bronte
Mista Vern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:50 AM   #11870
DireWolf
Knees in the Breeze
 
DireWolf's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: In the Mustard Booyah. Whooop!!
Oddometer: 11,341
Quote:
Originally Posted by soyanarchisto View Post
Bitch please. I saw you at stumptown on Belmont in your skinny jeans with your fixie.

And then I saw the video you starred in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fxykGHHYkM&sns=em
__________________
Please help Elias' (Toolfan's) young family - they lost a husband and a father: Donation Page: Toolfan Support Fund
DireWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 06:05 PM   #11871
linkweewee OP
tantum quantum
 
linkweewee's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Oregon
Oddometer: 13,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Rash View Post
G-Dog and the drizzle pup never posted much in the PNWet Forms, do your home work...................cause I ain't doin it for ya
That ain't the point and you know it

Noone posts any meetups in Oregon anymore besides (sometimes here) WF and Ludlum House. We used to do Trask, Gold Beach and Pat's farm. Now you Portanders can barely get a weekly meet-up together. So ya, this place ain't like it used to be. It's all so my feelings got hurt online stick in the mud formal here now.

At least us normal people down here still like each other sort of.
__________________
In the Civil War, she would have been a good amputator.

linkweewee screwed with this post 08-23-2013 at 06:11 PM
linkweewee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 09:37 PM   #11872
DireWolf
Knees in the Breeze
 
DireWolf's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: In the Mustard Booyah. Whooop!!
Oddometer: 11,341
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkweewee View Post
That ain't the point and you know it

Noone posts any meetups in Oregon anymore besides (sometimes here) WF and Ludlum House. We used to do Trask, Gold Beach and Pat's farm. Now you Portanders can barely get a weekly meet-up together. So ya, this place ain't like it used to be. It's all so my feelings got hurt online stick in the mud formal here now.

At least us normal people down here still like each other sort of.
http://www.staggeringbeauty.com/
__________________
Please help Elias' (Toolfan's) young family - they lost a husband and a father: Donation Page: Toolfan Support Fund
DireWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 09:40 PM   #11873
GSguy
Here's a quarter.
 
GSguy's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: In the Kings County
Oddometer: 3,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkweewee View Post
That ain't the point and you know it

Noone posts any meetups in Oregon anymore besides (sometimes here) WF and Ludlum House. We used to do Trask, Gold Beach and Pat's farm. Now you Portanders can barely get a weekly meet-up together. So ya, this place ain't like it used to be. It's all so my feelings got hurt online stick in the mud formal here now.

At least us normal people down here still like each other sort of.
Why don't you stop bitchin and organize a meet? You ever stop to think that maybe the same people doing it every year is a lot of time and work for them? Spread the love, take action.

Maybe it's not butt hurt on line but tired of some asshole coming a long and shitting in every thread they start. An old wise one said several years ago you keep throwing shit you end up with some on you. You did not like the tone of the PNW back then, you don't like it now, maybe it's not the form.

Cheers
__________________
Team Drips, bring the rain.
GSguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 07:10 PM   #11874
linkweewee OP
tantum quantum
 
linkweewee's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Oregon
Oddometer: 13,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSguy View Post
Why don't you stop bitchin and organize a meet? You ever stop to think that maybe the same people doing it every year is a lot of time and work for them? Spread the love, take action.

Maybe it's not butt hurt on line but tired of some asshole coming a long and shitting in every thread they start. An old wise one said several years ago you keep throwing shit you end up with some on you. You did not like the tone of the PNW back then, you don't like it now, maybe it's not the form.

Cheers
How about differentiating between the white noise here and real life? We all laugh around campfires like at Ludlum House at the internet angst that some of you experience here. Look up fuddy-duddy in the urban dictionary. And I've organized small meet-ups in Vista Park three years running and they've been a blast.
__________________
In the Civil War, she would have been a good amputator.

linkweewee screwed with this post 08-24-2013 at 07:16 PM
linkweewee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:33 PM   #11875
peterman
cop magnet
 
peterman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Springfield,,,,like the Simpsons,,,orygun
Oddometer: 12,916
yogrt hunting,,

tomorrow I will ride the oil leaky KLR to the "dented can store", as my bro calls it, and see what cheap deals they may have on my pre-lunch stomach settler.
If prospects are good,,I'll ride around to other branch stores and see if I can fill the crate on the back of the bike!
It's good to have yogurt!,,even frozen.
Of course, when the electricity fails and we are ALL left without refridgiteration,,my frozen yogurt stash will become moot!
i'll have a one day sale!
If you shake it up vigorously before you stir it,,you won't encounter so many ,,,,
,,no really?,,yes indeed,,,bumps!

see how I did that you frikken armatures?
__________________
peterman
___________________________
"Your God, your rules,,YOU go burn in hell!" LLV
peterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:15 PM   #11876
MortimerSickle
Semi-Adventurer
 
MortimerSickle's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Location: Rainville, Orygun, where moss is a road hazard.
Oddometer: 11,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterman View Post
..."dented can store"...
My wife calls that the "Used Food Store."







BTW, you forgot to Bump.

Bump.
__________________


I miss round headlights.

"When I was a young man, I liked to race my horse...." -
G.H.W.S. 1878-1962
MortimerSickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:32 PM   #11877
peterman
cop magnet
 
peterman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Springfield,,,,like the Simpsons,,,orygun
Oddometer: 12,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by MortimerSickle View Post
My wife calls that the "Used Food Store."







BTW, you forgot to Bump.

Bump.
new reading glasses,,you needum,,did too bump,,just laid it in there all stealthy like,,for old guys that can't read anyhow,,apparently.
CRS,,can't remember shit!
CSS..can't see shit!
__________________
peterman
___________________________
"Your God, your rules,,YOU go burn in hell!" LLV
peterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:40 PM   #11878
MortimerSickle
Semi-Adventurer
 
MortimerSickle's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Location: Rainville, Orygun, where moss is a road hazard.
Oddometer: 11,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterman View Post
new reading glasses,,you needum,,did too bump,,just laid it in there all stealthy like,,for old guys that can't read anyhow,,apparently.
CRS,,can't remember shit!
CSS..can't see shit!
Oh, I was supposed to read the whole thing?

Well, alright then.







Oh wait, what about this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterman View Post
it's good yer saving that for the last thing,,
I don't know what's the last thing I wanna be,








Bump.
__________________


I miss round headlights.

"When I was a young man, I liked to race my horse...." -
G.H.W.S. 1878-1962

MortimerSickle screwed with this post 08-24-2013 at 10:47 PM
MortimerSickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:09 AM   #11879
wibby
BrotherFromAnotherMother
 
wibby's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Grass Pants Orygun
Oddometer: 10,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSguy View Post
Why don't you stop bitchin and organize a meet? You ever stop to think that maybe the same people doing it every year is a lot of time and work for them? Spread the love, take action.

Maybe it's not butt hurt on line but tired of some asshole coming a long and shitting in every thread they start. An old wise one said several years ago you keep throwing shit you end up with some on you. You did not like the tone of the PNW back then, you don't like it now, maybe it's not the form.

Cheers
speaking of thread shitters
__________________
'05 DL650
'92 KDX200
wibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:13 AM   #11880
wibby
BrotherFromAnotherMother
 
wibby's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Grass Pants Orygun
Oddometer: 10,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkweewee View Post
How about differentiating between the white noise here and real life? We all laugh around campfires like at Ludlum House at the internet angst that some of you experience here. Look up fuddy-duddy in the urban dictionary. And I've organized small meet-ups in Vista Park three years running and they've been a blast.
Hey Weewee fuck you

See you at yote fest?
__________________
'05 DL650
'92 KDX200
wibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014