ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Old's Cool > Airheads
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Results: I have been to the county of Fuckshire, it was ...
Nice? 29 13.12%
Nasty? 30 13.57%
Nasty but nice? 162 73.30%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-06-2011, 03:46 AM   #1591
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Oddometer: 3,919
Old 03-06-2011, 06:04 AM   #1592
Lornce
Lost In Place

Oddometer: 17,892

"Mama mia!"
Lornce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 06:12 PM   #1593
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Cool2 This weeks topic is - The Perfect Pillion. Keep up at the back there you rich boys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lornce View Post
"Mama mia!"
Indeed, a goodwicked woman seems to desire to take my back seat (!) but I had to promise not to do that what he did there. Now I just need to find a good 'how to pillion' vid or ADV thread. He said, hoping that someone out of all the martha farquars who regularly choose to check out this shite pastiche of a parody of a farce of a thread furkin de-lurks & points me at the best pillion vid/thread. Me, PJ, DBD, Lornce, Bloo et al can't be doing allllll the work round here, we got wiring melts n shit to be dealing with*** I think I'd find it useful if a Thread Master (da da da daaaa) were able to see logged in thread visitors? Just so I could see which ones of you lazy shitz that wanders down this seedy alley was letting the side down*** Maybe you can already, in which case I reassert the above fluff bout doing alllll the guff & set fly my minnions (you y'all) & only come back with said stuff. And a free barely used helmet of a size yet to be determined (around 55?). Surely I've given enough of my poor assed twat of a self here since inception day to ask for a little unquestioning obedience from someone. And you millionaires there at the back. Stop fucking about & take me on as a tax loss NOW

And now I will rattle on a little bout old F1. Love it, loathe it, either way forque u

Patrese had what could at best be described as a chequered career; caught in the middle of the Shadow/Arrows litigation, blamed by Hunt for Petersons death, lumped with the interesting but slow A2, drove for 6 teams in 256 GPs. solid number 2 at Williams, 6 victories. But the thing that struck me most in the previous video was how little he blinked whilst tanking it... Top riders & drivers see differently from us (as do pigeons ), and sometimes do the strangest things. It's said that for a pole lap, of which he took 65, Senna sometimes held his breath for the entire lap. Mind you, try doing that at the IOM TT

Patrese also had a pilots licence...

Perfect pillion wise I've seen Mr DBD twist & go with his 108bhp (ie accelerate like his bollox depended on it, & they do**) and I'm not sure how Mrs Deadly puts up with it, he's a hooligan I tell you, no respect for speed limits. I was outraged & very nearly wrote to the Times, tho I have to admit I may have had a part in encouraging the naughty man by taking him fast* round the outside (!) at a previous bend (on the rat) k75 pulling a comedy Ben Spies 'all knees & elbows' ass hanging off the seat stylee stance which I guess could be seen as -

* OK, so I got a run up, the 75 was, as Mr PJ say, like shit off a shovel (when flipped over a dislikable neighbours fence) but I'm not sure it pushes out much more than 65bhp at it's 129k miles. I'd tell you exactly, but when I took it to a dyno they refused to touch it
**I've seen Mrs Deadly crush a walnut with her bare hand
*** Please note, this doesn't constitute a request for piles of posts full of (the wrong specific blend**** of) shite. Get wit da program if you wan sit at dis table brudder or some such other gangster speek.
**** Old McFarquars Finest, available at an alcoholic near you.

And yes, I have been looking at the smilies.

Attached, a pic of Mrs Deadly in action so to speak-
Attached Images

planktonnn screwed with this post 03-07-2011 at 06:48 AM Reason: there's a history... & where did the attachment disappear to?
planktonnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 06:24 AM   #1594
Dirtyboydeadly
AKA. Shineyboydudley

Oddometer: 444
as requested :-)

Dirtyboydeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 06:38 AM   #1595
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

WOW, she's not gripping your crotch screaming 'SLOW DOWN!?!'
Old 03-07-2011, 12:01 PM   #1596
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Laugh Oh dear...

It seems poor Asstrails 'Reliant' travails will never cease. Now the driveshaft has broken.

Soon I will stencil TITANIC on the drivers door.
Old 03-07-2011, 12:59 PM   #1597
Dirtyboydeadly
AKA. Shineyboydudley

Oddometer: 444
Now the driveshaft has broken.

What on earth was it made from???? Cheese string
Dirtyboydeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 01:47 PM   #1598
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Big rod go bang!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyboydeadly View Post
What on earth was it made from???? Cheese string
I can't say it would be as strong as cheese string, I suspect it's made from frozen yoghurt. I've not got the details as I'm aiming at not answering the door on this request for futile mechanical assistance
Old 03-08-2011, 08:57 AM   #1599
Bloo
Jack Russel Dodger

Oddometer: 97
The wife won't ride with me.

I have never had a passenger so I am not much help, then again when am I ever. However, seems I have a training book lying around the cave somewhere and I will see if I can post the pertinant parts. I could ship you my old lid but as I have a huge head I am not sure it will fit. My mellon is 24 inches around and the lid is xxl. If you want it I will send it on. I smacked it on the street though so be wary.

Also, if anyone cares, I sold the Honda and bought a Breva Sport.

cyas
Old 03-08-2011, 09:41 AM   #1600
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloo View Post
I have never had a passenger so I am not much help, then again when am I ever. However, seems I have a training book lying around the cave somewhere and I will see if I can post the pertinant parts. I could ship you my old lid but as I have a huge head I am not sure it will fit. My mellon is 24 inches around and the lid is xxl. If you want it I will send it on. I smacked it on the street though so be wary.

Also, if anyone cares, I sold the Honda and bought a Breva Sport.

cyas
The personality in question is XXL but the cranium containing it is somewhere in the small/med area, so thanks anyway dear Bloo but no worries on the lid. "When am I ever?" - Oh Bloo, you'se is one of the tribe maaaaan, relax fella How's the Breva Sport? They look beautiful, how does it ride? I always had a soft spot for Guzzis, since falling for the Le Mans Mk1 back in the day, or the original 750S. The later LM Mks didn't grab me as much as the original.
Attached Images

Old 03-08-2011, 04:32 PM   #1601
Bloo
Jack Russel Dodger

Oddometer: 97
1200 sport

Its really fucking cool. Very smooth and unbelieveably nimble for such a heavy bike. It has good torque and power but I only have 41 miles clocked so the engine has not woken up yet. Sounds good and has a pretty cool grumble when you let off the power. Idles rock solid. When I pitch into the corners the bike is really stable and is not hard to track a pretty consistant line. The friggin breaks are almost scary. Then again I am used to the RS brakes and the front and rear drums on the R6075. The mirrors are awesome as I take up a lot of the scenery in most mirrors but these give a good view behind. The fly screen is actually functional and takes some of the off of the chest.

Its a little too sophisticated for me probably. I am used to having petcocks and doing time distance problems in my head to figure out how much gas I have to reserve. The gas guage may not be all that accurate so we will see. The suspension has all kinds of adjustment possibilities. I am riding fat old guy soft right now until I figure out whether the bike likes me or not. All in all it feels like I am riding a charger or a clydesdale that can move like a big cat. Thats a little dramatic but is the best way I can describe it.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:40 AM   #1602
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Eh? Well Ooh Err!?!

Supermoon eh? Well Ooh Err indeed!?!

Dated 9th March 2011.

"It doesn't take much to get the Internet's lunar-tics out in force.

The web was yesterday awash with apocalyptic warnings that the movement of the moon will trigger tidal waves, volcanic eruptions and even earthquakes next week.

The conspiracy theorists claim that on March 19, the moon will be closer to Earth than at any time since 1992 - just 221,567 miles away - and that its gravitational pull will bring chaos to Earth."
Attached Images

Old 03-11-2011, 11:03 AM   #1603
jings
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 268
reckon japans getting it early might be just the start
jings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:56 AM   #1604
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Laugh We'rrrrrrre dooooooooomed I tell ye, dooooooooomed!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jings View Post
reckon japans getting it early might be just the start
Welcome jings

Well yes, if one were disposed to armageddon/conspiracy/end days states of mind then one well might think of it that way, which is why I think we all have a duty to cram as much motorbicycling, drinking* & good ol fashunned fukkin into the next few days as is inhumanly possible.

I know I will...

* Or intoxicative materials as relevant.

A word from our resident Dr., Dr Doctor -
Attached Images

planktonnn screwed with this post 03-11-2011 at 12:47 PM
planktonnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 02:53 PM   #1605
jings
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 268
hey planktonnn hows that k100 coming along
jings is offline   Reply With Quote