ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Old's Cool > Airheads
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Results: I have been to the county of Fuckshire, it was ...
Nice? 29 13.12%
Nasty? 30 13.57%
Nasty but nice? 162 73.30%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2011, 02:12 PM   #1651
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

Oddometer: 801
Where was I?

Hey, what's happenin'? I've got a whole half-hour before my nice new shiney bedtime of 9pm comes around, so I thought I'd dump a load here so as to lighten my mood and garner sympathy, upon which I feed like a blood starved vampire........

So, I may have mentioned a small lung-based adventure I had a few weeks ago? As a follow-up, I decided to experience a cardiac arrest and a spot of laceration to the spleen, with a further follow-up in terms of a removal of said spleen interspersed with two almost-death experiences.....

For those who need detail:

After the lung-stapling, which appeared to go ok, I developed some serious gut pain. (This was caused by a leaking spleen which somehow got badly cut in the lung job, thereby causing blood to leak internally, but at this point this was not known) I crawled to hospital and begged to be shot, but they decided to try and diagnose things. They got this stage very wrong indeed, especially when they gave me a shot of anti-coagulant, which sent the pain off the scale, as all it did was increase the blood flow...they couldn't scan me, as I was bent double and were actually going to send me home, as they didn't know what the fuck was happening. At this stage, and just prior to receiving another shot of anti-coagulant (which would have actually killed me) my ex-wife stepped into the fray*and stopped them, pointing out that my stomach is usually concave, not all swelled up like a beach ball, at which point I had a cardiac arrest (which nearly killed me) and got opened up big-style, which revealed the mashed up spleen, which they took out and threw away, it being completely fucking useless.

I've spent the last 10 days having my balls washed by men I don't know, and pissing through a tube....but I'm home now with a scar that is as ugly as it's possible to get, but I'm not dead and, when I've finished suing the bastards until their eyes pop, I shall be buying a motorcycle. And hopefully a farm. And a helicopter. And a jet pack.

There is no moral to this story, and there's certainly nothing to learn from it, except shit happens, I suppose.

*She works elsewhere in the same hospital, and got tipped off. I've told her I'll re-marry her for ten grand as a thank you for her witchy-intuition, but I'll need it in cash. Obviously, she's told me to fuck off and, quite frankly, I don't blame her, but I would be here typing this if it wasn't for her, and that's the goddamn truth. I hate it when women get the better of you.
pjcr12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 02:27 PM   #1652
Lornce
Lost In Place

Oddometer: 17,892
'ken 'ell.

Steady on, lad.

Lornce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 06:36 AM   #1653
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Oddometer: 3,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjcr12 View Post
Hey, what's happenin'?
Heyzus Farquar!?! Have eel-mailed you.

Old 03-29-2011, 08:09 AM   #1654
Bloo
Jack Russel Dodger

Oddometer: 97
I've spent the last 10 days having my balls washed by men I don't know, and pissing through a tube....

I am really glad you are alive and I am very sorry this happened to you but when I read the above, I spewed the coke I was drinking all over the computer screen here at work. Holy shit thats funny...at your expense of course but funny none the less.

What kind of bike are you going to get?

Anyway, glad you are alright.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:17 AM   #1655
Lornce
Lost In Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by planktonnn View Post
Heyzus Farquar!?! Have eel-mailed you.

Where do you find this stuff?!?

That was great!

Old 03-29-2011, 10:14 AM   #1656
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lornce View Post
Where do you find this stuff?!? That was great!
I'll leave it to you to Google/itunes Mighty Boosh as I'm literally shagged out, as well as a little freeked at having stumbled back into the real world & found that in the night I had been wrestling with & ultimately overcoming a giant Alligator Crocodillion, you had to be there. One stumbles upon this stuff by having a hoarde of Minionerds who answer when King Kockroach calls. First heard TMB on radio 4 years back?, then BBC digital cul-de-sac tv. 2nd series probably the best. Film supposed to be on the way?, maybe?
Old 03-29-2011, 01:21 PM   #1657
edray
cascadian

Oddometer: 224
holy shit.

holy sheeeeit pjcr. wow, dog bless man..
so, bein a bit opportunistic: wonderin about that spleen..
threw it away,huh??
well, since you Euro guys get all the cool shit(judging from this last adventure of yours; evidentally get to do a lot of cool shit too..)
I was just wondering if it was a Euro only spleen..?? we don't get a lot of this non US stuff,....
Now, i know you threw it away, but thinkin .. how hard would it be to import and register something like that??? definately a gray market thing...well, i have a dual citizenship UK passport, and I guess w/ some DNA mapping??
well, anyhoo...
get well soon..
inmates are thinkin of you.
Cheers.
edray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 05:40 AM   #1658
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

http://www.lineoutrecords.com/downloads/Spucktute_Headache/ - Download Spucktute single 'I Can Feel A Headache Coming On' as Zipfile inc. NAME remix of Death After Life. Ta. Like it or loathe it - either way 4Q
Attached Images

Old 03-31-2011, 10:18 PM   #1659
Lornce
Lost In Place

Flippin' neighbour knocked on me door at 2:30am this morning. Can you believe that? 2:30am!

Luckily for him I was still up playing me Bagpipes...

S'truth!

Old 03-31-2011, 10:19 PM   #1660
tenderfoot
PRJ

Oddometer: 1,446
tenderfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 02:31 AM   #1661
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Old 04-01-2011, 08:41 AM   #1662
Bloo
Jack Russel Dodger

Oddometer: 97
Playin yer bagpipes means something totally different here.
Old 04-02-2011, 05:08 AM   #1663
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloo View Post
Playin yer bagpipes means something totally different here.
Ah, that may be what we refer to round dese partz as 'shaka da bollo'... I have to point out though that I am allergic to actual bagpipes so please ensure they are not played within 50 yards of me. Thankyou...

planktonnn screwed with this post 04-02-2011 at 05:28 AM
planktonnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 01:48 AM   #1664
garfey
Scruffy Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by planktonnn View Post
Ah, that may be what we refer to round dese partz as 'shaka da bollo'... I have to point out though that I am allergic to actual bagpipes so please ensure they are not played within 50 yards of me. Thankyou...
Definition: Scottish Gentleman - A lad who can play the 'pipes, but doesn't.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:00 AM   #1665
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

Oddometer: 801
Hi all.....not much to report except for the fact that as each day goes by, I feel better and better and better. Can't post much, due to the fact that posting makes me want to smoke cigarettes and drink whisky, neither of which is conducive to my overall health, so I'm just passing through. Hope all your motorcycles go vroooooooomm!!
pjcr12 is offline   Reply With Quote