ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Old's Cool > Airheads
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Results: I have been to the county of Fuckshire, it was ...
Nice? 29 13.36%
Nasty? 28 12.90%
Nasty but nice? 160 73.73%
Voters: 217. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2013, 04:58 PM   #4396
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Oddometer: 3,756

Source Unattributed.
Old 07-26-2013, 05:32 PM   #4397
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

https://myspace.com/namenothing/musi...1364238?play=1
Old 07-26-2013, 05:37 PM   #4398
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

https://myspace.com/namenothing/musi...1363933?play=1
Old 07-26-2013, 05:39 PM   #4399
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

https://myspace.com/namenothing/musi...2609666?play=1
Old 07-26-2013, 06:54 PM   #4400
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

http://www.libertycafebike.com/ via LCB FB @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Liber...am&viewer_id=0
Old 07-26-2013, 07:06 PM   #4402
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

If I recall correctly I believe somebody will be riding round Cadwell way this Sat?

I have attached the following in order that the location of the imminent incident is most easily identified...

http://www.visordown.com/news/images...ack_layout.jpg

Hope both rider & machine comes back with all the right bolts in the right places :-)
Old 07-27-2013, 07:10 AM   #4403
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tFO1rcs5sh...acer%20(8).png
Old 07-27-2013, 08:55 AM   #4404
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Todays Correspondence...

In response to a reference on a view of the irony of Militant Atheism posted by NFW elsewhere out there in the interworld:

‘Dear Mr. Nigel F Walker,

Herein, an imaginary point of view which derivates from yor FB post & yor parallel statement in a recent Speakers Corner interaction. I ask:

Do you then counter militant or demi-evangelical ‘X*-Theism’ by engaging in the position of simple Anti-Ism?, consequently disbarring any others belief in 'Belief', as it is your belief that this is, wait for it, unbelievable.

Sorry…

By way of an expansion I might paraphrase another other commenting on some other something all about something else somewhere – The Beliver in* Belief claims that their life of Belief exists because they have trust in its existence, or because they have conviction that their Sample Belief Evidence (SBE) is the absolute truth, and their SBE states that Belief itself exists.

When challenged that this doesn't constitute evidence of the existence of Belief they then demand that the theist/atheist/anti-theist/agnostic/believer in a different conception of Y deity or Z belief system/Etc. Ad Inf. promptly provides proportionate evidence for the opposite; that Belief* doesn't exist.

Ergo is any belief in anything viable? Is yor belief that the position referred to in yor FB post is laughable/ironic/ludicrous therefore simple (tho/ough sweet) supercilious sophistry?

This is in reality the answer to another question: If we were to (temporarily) accept that the predominant (Zoroastrian derived) Abrahamic Faiths (& their corresponding ‘Dark’ counterparts) fervently espouse with all available influence the coming of an ‘X Belief Driven Age’ via/after what some of them (them peeple there) describe as ‘The Great Tribulation’** (or other SBE); and thru/ough which their believed ‘State Of Grace’ will be created (and they will be there because they are right, & it will all be just like it is in their given SBE) – Then is it not correct to say we are all yay & verily phukked?***

Time is short.

Yors,

Mr. Grate O’Deity Esq. (Rtd)

* Any.
** It distinctly says that in the book of words, you open it up, it’ll tell you – ‘Man Shall Himself Destroy’. Well they’re working on that now…
*** This final query of course constitutes the potential framework of a nascent Belief, and so by the terms of this proposition it is itself an unviable construct.

planktonnn screwed with this post 07-27-2013 at 05:08 PM Reason: syntax
planktonnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:43 AM   #4405
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

You get it that I make this stuff flouncing, unflowing & difficult to read/digest on porpoise right?*

Just understand that were I not subject to a borked SIM dongle wifi connection (local tower down) I would be bringing you the results of a sift thru/ough https://www.google.com/search?safe=o...+ratbike&btnG= starting right from the very very back end.

Feel for me now. Donate to my crowdfunding drive to hire me my very own hitman for me now. It's gone beyond a simple cash windfall or My Lobotomy** now.

* This may or may not be a lie, I don't know what to believe.
** Downloadable mp3 of an insiders tale of Lobotomisation. A very recommended listen.***
*** Interestingly, to me at least, the auto-spellcheck of Lobotomisation offers only Globalisation as the suggested alternative...

NB: It's a strange business this self spectating thing

planktonnn screwed with this post 07-27-2013 at 10:00 AM Reason: better d/load link inc info
Old 07-27-2013, 10:22 AM   #4406
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

NFW circa '87 -

planktonnn screwed with this post 07-27-2013 at 11:39 AM
Old 07-27-2013, 12:02 PM   #4407
Dirtyboydeadly
AKA. Shineyboydudley

Oddometer: 401
Wicked

We both survived Cadwell park. Pics to follow
Dirtyboydeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 05:03 PM   #4408
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyboydeadly View Post
We both survived Cadwell park. Pics to follow
:-)

http://lincolnshirebikenights.com/wp...cuit-track.jpg

I'm just glad you didn't hi-side into the lake, though I do hope you scraped the barriers there with the left jug (so to speak). As I remember there's not a lot of room there... And forgive me, I forget, but from your enormous assemblage of motosickles, which one did you take? Was it this one?

planktonnn screwed with this post 07-27-2013 at 07:10 PM
Old 07-27-2013, 05:36 PM   #4409
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjcr12 View Post
Huh?!? Whaaaaaaaaat???Noooooooo!!! THAT'S elf n safety for U!!?!! Wattle they want next?!?, 4 wheels on the vehicle for stability? PAH!?! UKIP will solve all this and other things too (as yet unspecified, but sure to include a lunchtime pint n fag) There great they R -> YEEEEAAAHHH BRUSSLES B@!!@

Please read the preceding in the style of a local newspaper website commenter. If unsure of what a delivery of this characterisation entails, maybe browse the forums on the Slough Gazette or Marsh Gibbon Chronicle (or your local rag) for 3 months to really immerse yourself from ur feet rite up to ur nostrils into the sub Jeremy Kyle Nation schit-soup that seems to be the Public OpiniOnion. Believe me you'll be left in tears. Boom Tish.

Then revisit this post for a recitation informed by your web-comment travails.

Thanking You.

For those that don't know, This Is Ruislip.
Old 07-27-2013, 05:40 PM   #4410
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by planktonnn View Post
...which one did you take?...
Next year I want to come along on this one with ace style handlebars & a 1k Boxer engine slung underneath. Can I? Can I? Huh, huh?