ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Old's Cool > Airheads
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Results: I have been to the county of Fuckshire, it was ...
Nice? 29 13.74%
Nasty? 27 12.80%
Nasty but nice? 155 73.46%
Voters: 211. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2010, 07:10 PM   #916
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Oddometer: 3,567
Tappetytappetytappetytappetytappetytappetytappetyt appetytappetytappetytappetytappety

Today I did a terrible & horrendous thing and I feel I have to share it with the group, are you ready? I washed and waxed a motorcycle. It may not seem much, but it's not something I'm used to doing, and it made me uncomfortable, and I didn't like at all, but there was a reason, so I went with it. Mostly it's about getting a wax layer over the clear-coat. Ok, it's not such a big deal, but it made me dizzy, and not in a Gillespie way. Also someone on here saw me doing it so I had to own up really.

While one excuse is enough for anyone, I also had a second reason, which was to ensure that the heads & pots weren't hot, as I fancied having a go at the valve clearances. There's differing opinion but the Clymer says do them with the engine cold. When measured they were at the tight end of correct, not least because the 500 mile retorque referred to before would have tightened them up. The thing is that in use I couldn't hear them tapping at all, and I don't like that, not at all. Sooooooo I did them so they're a sloppy 4 on the way in, and a sloppy 8 on the way out. Sloppy as in 'not tight enough to hold the hanging gauge set from slipping out, but still dragging a bit when pulling the given size feeler gauge thru. Certainly not loose enough for the next gauge up to fit easily'. Having then done the turn the engine over a few times & check again bit they all seemed well so the covers went back on & I fired it up... Tappettappetytappettappety etc. Just right The left (from on bike) was done 1st and is slightly louder than the right, so I'll get someone who knows to cast an ear over them both & take the 'worst' side to whichever side sounds right to them. I'll also pull the plugs after a run & see where they're at, and then binge on the Bing book to get the sooty (i.e. left) one right (i.e. correct).

Pictured - Not the exact feelers used, but representative of the broad type, & included to illustrate the tale to help you bring it alive...
Attached Images

planktonnn screwed with this post 09-03-2010 at 06:50 AM Reason: For reasons of visual balance
planktonnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 06:55 AM   #917
Bloo
Jack Russel Dodger

Oddometer: 97
Since you bring it up, I have the same problem with sooty plugs on the /6(R60). In fact, the left one is the worst and has actually fouled out after a couple of hundred miles. I have checked the valves but I must be missing it. I can hear them on both sides pretty good however. I'm gonna have a clymer weekend I fear and due the whole friggin tuneup. Also, you should stop waxing bikes as it makes them a little haughty and they begin to expect you do it once a week. Waxed the RS a week ago and now it refuses to run right unless I shine it up again. Between these bikes and my wife it's like I have three marriages going.
Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 08:45 AM   #918
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

I hope you don't mind if I post this in the thread too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSpot 1200
hello inmate. I have a BMW R100RS From 1979 and I would like to ask how you got that wide rear tyre in that swing arm It looks like a car rim ? Thank you Jan From denmark
Hi :-)

On the DMW, which is the black ratted 'Bitsa' R100 shown in post 95 I'm using a standard DMW drum brake rear wheel with a 120* tyre fitted to it, rather than the standard 110? Not all 120 profiles of tyre from all manufacturers will fit, whether you use the thick or thin swing arm, but my 'Dave the Mechanic' knew which brand had a profile that would just about clear the swinging arm, as long as it's properly pressurised. I also have bracing welded onto the bottom of the swinging arm, and this sits even closer to the edge of the tyre than the swing arm does, but just about clears it. I can't remember the tyre manufacturer & dimension details but I'll have a look later when I'm at the Shedquarters, where the bike currently sits silently begging me to ride it, or maybe that's the other way round? I'll post detail later if I can.

The STD1 '85 R80RT has a 120 tyre as standard (as far as I know?) as shown in post 70. This clears the mono swing arm easily, but I'm not sure you could get a 130 on it?

I think Dirtyboydeadly had a 110 (i.e. standard size) rear fitted for his recent track day, you know, the one where he binned it () and said that his bike actually handled better with the smaller tyre so maybe bigger isn't better? I think he had a set of Avon Roadriders fitted, they look pretty good & seem to work really well

I hope this gives you the info you need, and that I've understood you correctly in terms of which rear wheel on which bike you were asking about. I would add that on both the DWM & STD1 I'm not getting right over to the edge of the rear tyre on either, and there's a .5 cm chicken strip on both bikes**, so I'm not sure how much benefit the wider rear tyre gives me anyway? Just thought I'd mention it.

Cheers

Mr. B. Bendum Esq.

PS - You do know I have no idea what I'm talking about right

* There's a table on the Roadrider link that translates 120 into 470?, it also shows other conversions. DBD could say exatly what sizes are marked on his Avons maybe, if he was nice, and not too busy cycling to a bank whose deposit system was out of whack? Just don't ask him about clocking in & out.
** I think this was true of DBD's previous wider rear too? Where he never got right to the edge of it? He certainly has on the standard size roadriders.

Old 09-03-2010, 09:29 AM   #919
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

You know I've got far too little to do if I can post something this long...

There's a slight hesitation in the idle/needle/main transitions of the throttle range as shown in attached pic from the Bing Bibble, and it 'hunts' revs a little on idle. I've think I've still got the rev raising thing going on, or not, tho it's not as bad or worse (memory declines, I like), and I've not attacked the possibility of the bean can advance governor being gummed as mentioned by Lornce. It's certainly possible, and the bike can seem to 'run on' when you close the throttle, as though the advance mechanism is hanging on, but the other thing it's doing (more often) is to rise revs to about 4k when static, i.e. at traffic lights etc. It might sit happily at idle for a minute, and then start to rise, which, to me, isn't about the governor getting stuck... I've delayed looking at the bean can because it means pulling the lower fairing front grille before I can get to the front cover, and then I'd have to lose the timing setting thru taking the can off to de-gum any potential gumming.

Before I touch that I'll check for air leaks on the carb/head rubbers and the inlet stubs they attach to on the head as I'm thinking in terms of doing the easier options before pulling the grille & front cover, because I am lazy... The rubbers were new and it's all seated & clipped nicely, but I'll disassemble & reinstall just to see if it seats anything better.

Again this is all just finger trouble & finessing as the bike starts, runs & pulls beautifully. It's as much about me fiddling to learn more about carbs as everything I've done in the past has borked the carburation, and I don't have a full understanding of what's doing what when and when changing X has Y outcome, or that W symptom comes from Z issue. Personally I've always preferred mappable fuel injection, just like I prefer electronic ignition to points. Still, it wouldn't do if we were all the same would it, because then you'd all be like me, naturally, and I doubt you could take it It's still on my list to add injectors onto the DMW, which may happen (probably won't) during the impending sort out that bike requires for it to become the daily ride again when I probably sell on STD1.

In other news I nearly got taken out by a car pulling out on me a couple of days ago. I rounded a high walled turn in a 30mph village, and saw the car ahead waiting to pull out of a nearside turn*. He was advancing forward into my path looking the other way to see oncoming traffic, and I had plenty of time to see that he'd not seen me, and thus to brake etc. Sometimes in these situations I feel it's better to head where they are rather than where they're going on the basis that if he carried on pulling out he wouldn't be there when I got there. It's an old racing thing. In this particular case of driver ignorance he caught sight of me and stopped across my lane, just where I was headed.

Now the STD1 is very flickable, so even If I'd not had the braking all sorted I could have flicked around his nose as there was no oncoming traffic in the other lane, however I was a little naughty and just modulated my braking so that I came to a stop with my front wheel just touching his driver door, just to make a point. 'Good afternoon' I said thru his open window, and didn't shout at all**

Rather than see the truth of the matter, i.e. that he was looking the other way while pulling across my lane, he feebly attempted to blame me for going far too fast by use of the age old 'I checked & there was nothing and then suddenly you were there' bullshit. 'That's because you were looking the other way all the time, I saw you but you didn't see me' I said and so it went on. I won't script the entire conversation but you get the idea, same old shit you know? I resisted the urge to lie about being an ex traffic cop and instead just suggested he look twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloo
Since you bring it up, I have the same problem with sooty plugs on the /6(R60). In fact, the left one is the worst and has actually fouled out after a couple of hundred miles. I have checked the valves but I must be missing it. I can hear them on both sides pretty good however. I'm gonna have a clymer weekend I fear and due the whole friggin tuneup.
I'll swap over the HT leads later & see if that gives me any observable change, but I fear it's something a carb guru could sort in a moment thru hearing & 'feel'. I think the sooty is carb based, but I needed to do the clearances anyway. Like I say, I feel better when I can hear the pushrod/rocker/valve train clicketting a bit, and it seems to be the general opinion of various Dave the Mech types I've read/asked - nothing too flappy but definitely audible. Certainly when I passed by Tiddler Dave (they call him tiddler, I don't know why. DBD probably does?) one of the first things he said re sooty plugs, after Bing adjustments, was tight valves, so I'll have a look at the post valve adjustment state of the plugs. While I think of it, I don't recall whether I've had the rev rising thing since doing the clearances, or even whether I mentioned yeah or nay earlier in this post, so it seems my quest to joyfully delete my memory is working A frigging tuneup? Mmmm, sounds nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloo
Also, you should stop waxing bikes as it makes them a little haughty and they begin to expect you do it once a week. Waxed the RS a week ago and now it refuses to run right unless I shine it up again. Between these bikes and my wife it's like I have three marriages going.
All quite right, and I've never been a fan of shiny anyway. I'm reminded of the track 'Car Trouble Pt2' from the truly great (pre commercial) first Adam & the Ants album. 'Licking & polishing the beep beeps into shape'. And he's right you know, you don't need anything after an ice cream...

Kind regards,

The 3rd Lord Phil of Thee.

* I've tried to avoid confusing those of you that may drive on the right, just think of it your way round yeah?
** This surely because riding STD1 has made me a very nice fellow indeed oh yes.
Attached Images

planktonnn screwed with this post 09-03-2010 at 09:45 AM
Old 09-03-2010, 12:51 PM   #920
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

I said I'd check...

For what it's worth the DMW is running a Continental Conti-tour TK17 120/90-18 on the rear. As this wheel is spoked and therefore obviously unsuitable for tubeless usage, it's got a 450 inner tube in it? It should be noted that the front end of this bike is entirely grafted from a K series bike, so it runs a Continental TK11 100/90-18 up front. To some degree this obviates any observations regarding rear size/profile as it's totally not standard.

In contrast the STD1 runs a Metzeler Lasertec 90/90-18 up front, with the same 120 Conti-tour as above on the rear.

I think that on the DMW, subject to finance, I'll be going for the Avon Roadriders in standard sizes next time I change the tyres, probably as part of the intended recomissioning. They do seem pretty good from what I can see.
Attached Images

Old 09-04-2010, 06:11 AM   #921
slartidbartfast
Love those blue pipes

Oddometer: 4,734
Very pleased with the Roadriders on my RT, although now with about 10K miles they are starting to make a noise when leaned over.
Summer 2008 UK End-to-End ride
slartidbartfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 02:39 AM   #922
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartidbartfast
Very pleased with the Roadriders on my RT, although now with about 10K miles they are starting to make a noise when leaned over.
Where to begin? 10k? Good grief!?! I’ve no idea what you’re doing to get that kind of usage, I’m usually swapping the rear tyre out after around 2k and the fronts round 4k. I don’t judge I use them hard, and the tyre surfaces don’t get that really used look they do when they’ve been made to work for their living if you know what I mean? Not quite as in the attached but in that direction. If DBD was in the mood he might post a pic of his tyre surfaces which looked pretty nice after the track-day reported earlier? I guess I don’t work my tyres that hard

I like the look of the Roadrider – look, as in they’re visually pleasing in form & look, as in they seem to offer strong grip & good longevity. When I next have two coins to rub together (very unlikely) I’ll try a pair, or at least put a rear on the DMW, which it’ll need as part of the recommissioning.

In general comment - Listening to: Soundtrack to the movie ‘200 Motels’ & noodling with the following ‘plans’.

I won’t be totally rebuilding the DMW, it needs some electrics stuff sorted, but really it came off the road due to a combination of electrical hiccups, along with an impending MOT test & road tax renewal & the need to buy a new rear tyre, filter & fluids etc. Match this against the new MOT & rear tyre & fluids on the STD1 and all I had to do to get it on the road was road tax*, so STD1 worked out cheaper. It needed bedding in anyway, and it’s been interesting to finally get to ride a standard spec airhead, albeit a late one. I’d like to rat a mono frame, but it’d be silly to rat this one, wouldn’t it?…

I’d like to look at welding up a rear pod & covering it similar to that shown in post 912 & 913, which I think looks pretty good. I don’t recall where I filched the pics from, it was on here somewhere, but its lines & position work for me. The current DMW back end is a simple cut & shut and though I like the back end stubby, it could do with something being done to it. On the ‘still-to-be-completed’ MeMW (ratted K75, keep up!?!) I played with cutting a dead tank + using its reversed snout to form the basis of a ‘still-to-be-completed’ tail end, which had the kernel of a good look to it. Sticking with the principle of using BMW parts to maintain unity of line, then it’d be interesting to try the same with the DMW, maybe with an R45/R65 tank forming the basis? Anyone got a dead R45/R65 tank they’d like to donate? I’d like one of those as the actual tank tank as, for me, it’s a more svelte form, but I’m too in love with the idea of taking the current battered one & clear-coating it, so as is to seal in all that abuse & discolouring. A high finish clear-coat over a battered scrappy dented but solid tank meets Rule 3 of Comedy – opposites are always funny. I can’t be doing with this tidy tidy thing you know? Trying not to scratch STD1 is killing a clod like me

I really miss riding the DMW, and it’s a far safer ride if we take the better brakes & ‘that bloke that pulled out would have heard me’ into account. But really it’s just that it’s much more fun. Being much stiffer it’s more involving to be carried by; with the narrower lower bars you have to work it into corners more; it suits my self image – cosmetically fucked/mechanically sound

And now for a sealed tuna sandwich…

* Insurance swap over was free except for £12 adding pillion insurance, DMW is of course a 1 seater, STD1 is of course potentially 2, though I’ve still not found anyone who’ll get on the back.
Attached Images

Old 09-05-2010, 07:42 AM   #923
slartidbartfast
Love those blue pipes

Oddometer: 4,734
Correction... 6500 miles on the Roadriders so far. Still look like plenty of tread left.
Summer 2008 UK End-to-End ride
slartidbartfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 07:58 AM   #924
Dirtyboydeadly
AKA. Shineyboydudley

Oddometer: 389
My Roadriders

Dirtyboydeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 02:49 PM   #925
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartidbartfast
Correction... 6500 miles on the Roadriders so far. Still look like plenty of tread left.
Where to begin? 6.5k? Good grief!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyboydeadly
SNIP
They look a bit more worked in real life, the camera does them no justice, and is that monkey sperm I see on the front tyre about 3 grooves up? Tsk tsk, I've told you about that before

I'm always intrigued by those little stretch or compression flaps that form around the tread wells, where the tyre is acting dynamically through slip forces? You can see one developing on the groove 3 up on the rear?

I worked the weight distribution on the DMW so that I could get a lot more heat into the front tyre, which to me is a simplistic measure of the product of weight distribution. Right now on STD1 the front barely gets any warmth in it while the rear's nice & warm. DMW wise I had the facility to drop the forks through the yolks* and then jack up the back end a bit via preload & a top mounting point change so that it felt like it ended up being slightly more pointed on it's nose & stopped trying to under-steer wide on corner exit when pushed, it wasn't vague at the front, stayed where you put it, and certainly if tyre temp is anything to go by it made the front work harder & bite better, especially while braking with lean angle on. The change made it a bit skitty @ very low speeds, but came into its own @ 60+, where it was much more fickable, and planted - there was certainly none of the long curve boxer sway that people talk of. This isn't a homework essay so I won't bother with a citation or link. You'll just have to take my word for it, some people have talked about it somewhere sometime, that's all I've got to say on the subject and I wish you'd just drop it yeah?

Given a utopian freedom via sponsorship from any given billionaire (coming soon yeah?) I'd be doing the old up and forward engine mounts. But then I'd be playing with all sorts of suspension shit. Just because you could you know? Come on people, send vast cheques & write me off as a tax loss, come on, please, it's not funny any more...

* Who knows what steering geometry I'm getting with the K series front end plugged in, but the legs are pulled 1.8 cm up through the heavier/separate K top yolk, the first 1 cm of which is simply to drop the bottom of the headstock to the same height as the standard front end, with the other .8 cm is as far as they'll go before hitting the bottom of the handle bars. I could then stiffen up the front damping by adjusting the pressure or preload on the air caps in the top, either adjustment effecting the static sag & general ride height & therefore (I think) the weight distribution. Sometimes I do wish Jerry Burgess would just adopt me & download his working brain into my own empty noggin. Ah, the vagueries of birth...

planktonnn screwed with this post 09-05-2010 at 03:06 PM
Old 09-05-2010, 03:00 PM   #926
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

Oddometer: 801
Since you asked....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lornce
Interesting approach to lighting.

What's your take on mufflers and fifties type ribbed front tyres?

edit: the "spare" rotor's a nice touch.

I'll have to be quick with this post as I've only got enough whisky for a limited amount of 'personality' and 'wit'...also, I'm on one of my self-imposed, thrice-yearly, herb-abstention phases which, as we know, clears out the mental sediment but leaves one slightly two-dimensional, but I'll try my best to offer the Martha Farquar approach nevertheless.....

So, Lornce (re post#910) you asked for my take on 'mufflers' and 'fifties type ribbed front tyres'......firstly, well done on spelling 'tyres' in the correct fashion; I suspect you did this out of a philological appreciation for Britischer-English? Again, well done, and it has been noted for future reference.

So...mufflers. Or cans, silencers etc. My criteria for these items is as follows - are they loud enough to reverberate, in a satisfying fashion, as you razz at great speed around the ancient streets of this hallowed university town, thereby striking a blow against the entrenched power of status and wealth? Also, are they cheap? If the answer is 'yes' to both questions, then the mufflers are correct. It's as simple as that, really. A third point is whether or not they make people think twice about getting too close, for fear of a violent altercation. Being a sociopath, I'm afraid I use motorcycles as a form of weaponised psychology. I'm not necessarilly proud of that fact, but it does make me feel better. In all other repects, I'm a sensitive and caring individual with an artistic, even poetic, sensibility; it's just that when I'm on a bike my inner thug bubbles to the surface. I do have rage issues, from time to time, but apparently that's what the pills are for, but they don't always work. I hope that answers your query.

Fifties-type ribbed front tyres, eh? Well, it's not that I'm an old-fashioned kind of guy, particularly, but I am a cheapskate. I simply refuse to pay retail for things like tyres. This front tyre cost me £5.00 off ebay, and has at least 0.25mm of legal tread left on it, so again it falls within my economic parameters. Also, the back tyre, which is nearly new, cost about the same.
The thing is, I want to fit motorcross tyres to the bike, but I'll have to wait awhile until the back one wears out. Being a cheapskate has it's drawbacks, but I don't really give a fuck. Funnily enough, the air in the front tyre is genuine 1950's compressed air that I got from an old bloke who lives 'round the corner, so you're nearly right.

Glad you spotted the 'spare' rotor thing...very astute of you. I have a r/h ATE fork leg ( I think you call them 'sliders'...why I'm not sure but never mind) to go on the bike as soon as I can afford a repair kit for one of my many ATE calipers, which are all fucked. These repair kits are priced at a criminal level, and being a cheapskate, I usually wait ages until I eventually buy one, but in the meanwhile I'll get along just fine with one caliper, especially as the cast iron discs (rotors) are fucking excellent, and anyway the rear drum brakes are easily capable of locking up the rear wheel, so what's the rush?

pjcr12 screwed with this post 12-05-2010 at 06:01 AM
pjcr12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:24 PM   #927
Lornce
Lost In Place

Oddometer: 17,337
Been dealing with overpriced ATE seal kits myself just lately. I've not exhausted the possibility (hope?) of reviving a sticky piston with lots of extreme cycling and flushing while off the fork. Will report any triumphs or defeats as they make themselves known.

Sounds like you'd appreciate a pair of my mates "Patriot Pipes" as fitted to his R75/5 for the princely sum of about $35. An empty little reverse cone Taiwanese affair with a tinny, piercing bark. Far too boorish for my milquetoast manner, but he seemed to enjoy making a similar point as yourself.

Have fun and ta for the courtesy of a fine reply.
edit: And say something nice to Planktonn for me.

edit ii: and here's a little pisstake for your trouble.

Lornce screwed with this post 09-05-2010 at 08:39 PM
Lornce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:10 AM   #928
Dirtyboydeadly
AKA. Shineyboydudley

Oddometer: 389
They look a bit more worked in real life, the camera does them no justice, and is that monkey sperm I see on the front tyre about 3 grooves up? Tsk tsk, I've told you about that before

They did look a bit more chewed up but i've ridden it a few times on the road and they look a bit normal now.

When i find the pic of the front tyre on the firestorm after mallory i will put it up. I know how much you like that one
Dirtyboydeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 03:45 PM   #929
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

Hmmm....#53462

Been dealing with overpriced ATE seal kits myself just lately. I've not exhausted the possibility (hope?) of reviving a sticky piston with lots of extreme cycling and flushing while off the fork. Will report any triumphs or defeats as they make themselves known.

"milquetoast manner......"

Have fun and ta for the courtesy of a fine reply.
edit: And say something nice to Planktonn for me.

So, Lornce, before I respond appropriately to your posting, I'd just like to query your location i.e "Way out there"....? Way out where, exactly? As you are no doubt aware, for some strange reason a lot of folks from the ADV massive who seem to appreciate this thread come from the Southern States, namely Sarf Karlina, Alabam and Jowjah...it wouldn't surprise me to find that you yourself are similarly positioned, but I may be wrong. If I am, could you move there? That way, my theory will hold true. Thanks.

Now then, ATE repair kits....terribly overpriced I have to agree, but aren't those calipers beautiful? Much better looking, in an aesthetic sense, than those brutally functional Brembos, in my opinion. Almost like small, but perfectly formed, sculptural pieces of art as far as i'm concerned; they nestle in the hand like a pert breast, but I won't labour the point in case people think I'm craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy. Just thought I'd mention it, as I'm sure others feel the same way but are scared of the backlash from all the tough guys on here. Naturally, I don't give a fuck. Oh, and don't worry about the 'milquetoast manner', here at Martha Farquar International it's considered a useful personality characteristic, so long as you bite the heads off chickens every once in a while..........ok?

Say something nice to planktonnn? Ok, I will. Planktonnn, are you there? Listen to this...."hub centred steering" (that usually gets him purring like a cat on acid). I haven't seen the ugly fucker for a while, ever since I offloaded the STD1 on him....I presume he's still alive, but it's not always easy to tell. He's on stronger pills than me. Talking of drugs*, I don't have any and I'm completely out of whisky, which is why this posting is completely normal and ordinary......(sigh). Which reminds me; being a forum for motorcyclists, I'm very surprised at the lack of drug-based banter on here. It stands to reason that a lot of us ride our bikes whilst mashed on something or other, but no-one mentions it. I wonder why that is?

Re that video (above) of the Canadian/Indian bloke taking the piss out of English people. Very funny and very true. See, we don't mind that kind of thing at all, because we hate the posh fuckers as well. We also think that Americans are all cowboys, and Canadians are....well, Canadians**. Need I say more?

* Apart, that is, from the anti-psychotics and anti-depressants that get me
through the day without picking fights with complete strangers. I did,
however, tell a group of bus drivers in Oxford today to go fuck
themselves because they were sitting on my bench.....there's no excuse
for it, but I do get a weird sort of pleasure out of pushing the
sociopathic envelope from time to time. It makes me feel like I'm alive,
instead of being a mind-fucked plaything of the Banking Elite.

** There's absolutely nothing wrong with being Canadian, someone has to.

Here's a pic of a presentation box of ATE calipers....

Old 09-06-2010, 04:20 PM   #930
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

37229 views.....(!)

If someone tells me how to upload vids (or even better, gifs) I think we might get this thread up around the 50000 views level. I mean, there's been loads of music vids and stuff, and I want to play too. C'mon planktonnn, you know how to do it; I'm sorry I called you an ugly fucker in the last post, you know I don't mean it really....meanwhile, here's a new idea: Caption Competitions, ok? Here's a pic of 3 guys and an airhead...the best caption submitted to the Martha Farquar Cartoon Dept wins a prize!*

*To the value of 5 cents (copyright remains with MarFarFun)