ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Australia
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 01:26 AM   #76
lentil OP
All round nice guy
 
lentil's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Gunnedah
Oddometer: 6,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by gateman
Why what Tinyjk ?
I think he wants to know why I call you snooks
__________________
F5 is for wussies Command R is where the actions at!

Apple fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy safari carpente View Post
It's the classic freudian slip... "come out of the closet, and jump into the jaccuzzi with the rest of us..."
lentil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:57 AM   #77
gateman
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Oddometer: 987
Its easy to spell? Its a dogs name? It works for me
gateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:04 AM   #78
Nandewar
Sound sound the clarion
 
Nandewar's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: The mountains of North West NSW
Oddometer: 275
I go away for a few days and everything is worked out. I wish everything on the farm was this easy.
The 20th will be good for this little black duck. I will make it good
Hey Snooks - Cape forwarded your Far Ride / Far Cairn report on to me. Good one.
Good to see you on board too Chris. Lars might be up for a ride too .
Nandewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:06 PM   #79
lentil OP
All round nice guy
 
lentil's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Gunnedah
Oddometer: 6,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandewar
I go away for a few days and everything is worked out. I wish everything on the farm was this easy.
The 20th will be good for this little black duck. I will make it good
Hey Snooks - Cape forwarded your Far Ride / Far Cairn report on to me. Good one.
Good to see you on board too Chris. Lars might be up for a ride too .
Bloody small world, really when you think about it~!!

Look forward to having a beer together - regards

Leith
__________________
F5 is for wussies Command R is where the actions at!

Apple fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy safari carpente View Post
It's the classic freudian slip... "come out of the closet, and jump into the jaccuzzi with the rest of us..."
lentil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:59 AM   #80
aussiexbox
Buell Uly pilot
 
aussiexbox's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Gloucester,NSW,Land down Under
Oddometer: 94
Well i have read the thread,and must be gettin old cause I can't see when the date is set for this one,being an Ex Walgett,Wee Waa,Narrabri,Moree bloke I thought I might be eligible to ride,depending on when it is,and wether a Buell Ullysses would do the run you speak of.
Browtownboy,who ya flying for up there,I used ta work for Nicho's when he flew the old dinosour Piper Braves,used to know a fair few of you Kamakazi cotton crew.
aussiexbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:21 AM   #81
gateman
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Oddometer: 987
g'day assiexbox.
We think it'll be the 20th nov at this stage.
Bring on the Buell. Then if it gets too groty you and I and any other old farts can bolt some other way and meet em latter. Im on a TDM and not the flashest rider. No real hard plan set re the route at this stage.
Gateman.
Hope you don't mind me jumping in there Lentil.
Anyone been out past the old gold crusher,Crow Moutain as mentioned
that might make part of a run across to Kingstown maybe thenup to Bundarra, back through Gulf creek rd then up to Keera Bingara etc
gateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:03 PM   #82
Rev Tiny
Twisted Archer
 
Rev Tiny's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: here there and abit everywhere
Oddometer: 2,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by gateman
Its easy to spell? Its a dogs name? It works for me
so i take it that its your normal knick name

Tinyjk is my knickname Tiny (but it was already taken) and my car is a jk wrangler i use this on another forum
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod
'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
tEAM nONG
Rev Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:49 AM   #83
gateman
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Oddometer: 987
G'day Tiny.
Usualy snooky or something close. I tried to use it here but some other poor dumbass has it already. Are you still organized for the 20th?
gateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:57 AM   #84
OldOzy
Banned
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Childers S.E. Qld. Australia
Oddometer: 4,055
20th will be good for me, isat a weekend ?
Bring the buell my son in law has a red buell
but he wont let me ride it any more...
OldOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:59 AM   #85
Rev Tiny
Twisted Archer
 
Rev Tiny's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: here there and abit everywhere
Oddometer: 2,602
yep 20th is looking the go
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod
'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
tEAM nONG
Rev Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:57 PM   #86
Nandewar
Sound sound the clarion
 
Nandewar's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: The mountains of North West NSW
Oddometer: 275
There is another place that could be of interest for a future ride. Oxley Wild Rivers national Park. My wife stayed at East Kunderang Homestead at the bottom of one of the gorges on a trail ride. And loved it. Here is a link to the DEC site http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/Na....aspx?id=N0043
The only catch is a minimum 2 nights stay at $220 per night. But it accommodates heaps, with camping spillovever if needed. The only vehicular access is for people renting the facilities. But there is a long lead time because of bookings.

It could be something for the future.
Nandewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:21 AM   #87
HoldoninAus
Gnarly Adventurer
 
HoldoninAus's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: Lost
Oddometer: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandewar
There is another place that could be of interest for a future ride. Oxley Wild Rivers national Park. My wife stayed at East Kunderang Homestead at the bottom of one of the gorges on a trail ride. And loved it. Here is a link to the DEC site http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/Na....aspx?id=N0043
The only catch is a minimum 2 nights stay at $220 per night. But it accommodates heaps, with camping spillovever if needed. The only vehicular access is for people renting the facilities. But there is a long lead time because of bookings.

It could be something for the future.
There's some awesome riding in those parts as well. Was over that way a couple of weeks ago. You can also camp nearby at a place called "the junction" for free.
__________________
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO!”
HoldoninAus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:45 PM   #88
gateman
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Oddometer: 987
Hay Lentil
Your very quiet or you out pissing on "graves" (strange one that bloke hay)again.
Will we see you saturday at BaanBaa?
gateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:57 PM   #89
aussiexbox
Buell Uly pilot
 
aussiexbox's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Gloucester,NSW,Land down Under
Oddometer: 94
Guy's I'm out for this meet & gret run as the trouble & strife has informed me we have prior engagements that weekend..........................called children and sport,then I am off to the Snowy Run in a fortnite after that,keep me posted if some other not to Uly unfriendly rides come up,I'd love to catch up and meet you all.
Cheers Phil
aussiexbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 03:33 PM   #90
gateman
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Oddometer: 987
well thats a bugger Phil.
Met up with nandewar yesterday for run to Baan Baa.
About 14/15 cruiser riders and a couple of vstromers. Nice relaxed day out.
Got back to Horton and had a short ride on a Tenere. Bloody loved it. Topped of a good day.
Lentil you still with us?
gateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014