ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2014, 07:38 PM   #1
Matt fe2o3 OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 508
Road Ride - SF to Ebbets, Monitor, Reno & idunno - 9/22 - 9/24

Route change:

Anyone that want to ride, all, part or meet-up:

Mon 9/22 - starting in the SF area and running up to Gualala on 9/22 early AM, cutting over to either Boonville Rd or the 20, and head out past Clear Lake, up to to the 49 and the 70, over to 395 to Reno. Long, long full day of riding.

I'm starting with coffee at Husdon Cafe on College & Manila in Oakland at 0600 hrs Monday. Thence over Richmond Bridge, out SFD Blvd to the Coast and up and away. Second coffee stop Bovine Bakery at Pt. Reyes Station about 7:30 or so, thence onward.

Tue 9/23 around and about in Sierras (not planned out yet - looking for ideas) and then,

Wed 9/24 back to SF via Ebbets/ hwy 4, with a detour to the 120 for lunch at Ferrarese's Deli in Oakdale and the sprint home.

Anyone game for a Monday ride up the coast - or all or part of beyond feel free. I take time off when I can get it, my last gasp of freedom until well after the new year....

I am on a 06' Caponord with K60's and can do noobish trail work similar to Titus Canyon, but no rock climbing on her. So until I get better ideas it's all road.

Any folks off and bored to tears that want to ride well hell chime in.

Matt fe2o3 screwed with this post Yesterday at 09:40 PM
Matt fe2o3 is offline   Reply With Quote