ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2013, 08:35 AM   #526
seniorasi
Banned
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Edge of the light
Oddometer: 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkfinger View Post
Right click, edit, change(reduce) 100% to bout 30%, save.
That's what works for me anyway,

Tony
Malibu Dan talked me through it once but I can't recall how I did it. So do I reduce it prior to uploading it to imageshack or after?

The way I continue to attempt it is to select medium as opposed to large, select forum, but I don't see any control inputs in the new IS skin...
seniorasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:43 AM   #527
seniorasi
Banned
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Edge of the light
Oddometer: 816
Well...it appears I screwed something up again on yet another attempt and method....Guess I'll just observe.
seniorasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 01:37 PM   #528
stinkfinger
Chickenfat dirtbiker
 
stinkfinger's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: North Mississippi
Oddometer: 1,211
Ya reduce it first(<1mb). I usually reduce all pics I keep that might end up
on the internet. The only reason to use more pixels is if it might be
blown up or used to make a calender or sumthin. A 700x900 clear pic
is usually plenty good enuff for internet stuff.
I dont know what all the fuss is about regarding higher camera pixels,
2-3 mb seems more than enuff for what i need.

Tony
stinkfinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:25 PM   #529
Disco Stu
I'm Barry F'n Gibb!!
 
Disco Stu's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: The Center of my Own Universe
Oddometer: 5,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkfinger View Post
Ya reduce it first(<1mb). I usually reduce all pics I keep that might end up
on the internet. The only reason to use more pixels is if it might be
blown up or used to make a calender or sumthin. A 700x900 clear pic
is usually plenty good enuff for internet stuff.
I dont know what all the fuss is about regarding higher camera pixels,
2-3 mb seems more than enuff for what i need.

Tony
don't worry about it, he got shitcanned.
Disco Stu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:25 AM   #530
Grizz Adams
Beastly Adventurer
 
Grizz Adams's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Somerville, TN
Oddometer: 1,864
I have 2 Fulmer ADV helmets. One is new and is a XXL in Black and the other is used and is neon yellow. Free to a good home for any of my Memphis Area friends. They are at my office in Bartlett. I need em gone!
__________________

"I go where the voices in my head tell me to!"

KTM 990 ADV- "Annika"
08 DR650 for sale
2006 ZG1000-for sale
Grizz Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:28 AM   #531
Disco Stu
I'm Barry F'n Gibb!!
 
Disco Stu's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: The Center of my Own Universe
Oddometer: 5,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_TN View Post
I have 2 Fulmer ADV helmets. One is new and is a XXL in Black and the other is used and is neon yellow. Free to a good home for any of my Memphis Area friends. They are at my office in Bartlett. I need em gone!
did i give you the black one?
Disco Stu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:30 AM   #532
ZGirl
Girly Adventurer
 
ZGirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: West TN
Oddometer: 814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Stu View Post
don't worry about it, he got shitcanned.
Why?
__________________
There are two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither of them works.
'09 Suzuki DL650
'03 Kawi ZG1000
ZGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:13 AM   #533
Disco Stu
I'm Barry F'n Gibb!!
 
Disco Stu's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: The Center of my Own Universe
Oddometer: 5,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl View Post
Why?
He started a thread about tranny problems. Then he put out a FM ad for his bike, not mentioning his recent tranny problems. When people started asking if it was the same bike, he told a lot of people to fuck off, called them a bunch of names, then claimed that he'd pulled off a massive psychology experiment at their expense.

You can find it in head explodey.
Disco Stu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:02 AM   #534
ZGirl
Girly Adventurer
 
ZGirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: West TN
Oddometer: 814
Wow!
__________________
There are two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither of them works.
'09 Suzuki DL650
'03 Kawi ZG1000
ZGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:10 AM   #535
Grizz Adams
Beastly Adventurer
 
Grizz Adams's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Somerville, TN
Oddometer: 1,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Stu View Post
did i give you the black one?
I'm not sure. I think it came from Holbrooks before he moved. At any rate it still has the tags on it. If someone wants it come and get it.
__________________

"I go where the voices in my head tell me to!"

KTM 990 ADV- "Annika"
08 DR650 for sale
2006 ZG1000-for sale
Grizz Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:14 AM   #536
Grizz Adams
Beastly Adventurer
 
Grizz Adams's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Somerville, TN
Oddometer: 1,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Stu View Post
He started a thread about tranny problems. Then he put out a FM ad for his bike, not mentioning his recent tranny problems. When people started asking if it was the same bike, he told a lot of people to fuck off, called them a bunch of names, then claimed that he'd pulled off a massive psychology experiment at their expense.

You can find it in head explodey.
Holy crap! That's no beuno! So I'm guessing a permanent vacation?
__________________

"I go where the voices in my head tell me to!"

KTM 990 ADV- "Annika"
08 DR650 for sale
2006 ZG1000-for sale
Grizz Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:23 AM   #537
ZGirl
Girly Adventurer
 
ZGirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: West TN
Oddometer: 814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_TN View Post
Holy crap! That's no beuno! So I'm guessing a permanent vacation?
I don't think I would come back after the scorched earth campaign going on in HE.
__________________
There are two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither of them works.
'09 Suzuki DL650
'03 Kawi ZG1000
ZGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:37 PM   #538
Grizz Adams
Beastly Adventurer
 
Grizz Adams's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Somerville, TN
Oddometer: 1,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgirl View Post
i don't think i would come back after the scorched earth campaign going on in he.
huh?
__________________

"I go where the voices in my head tell me to!"

KTM 990 ADV- "Annika"
08 DR650 for sale
2006 ZG1000-for sale
Grizz Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:01 PM   #539
ZGirl
Girly Adventurer
 
ZGirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: West TN
Oddometer: 814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_TN View Post
huh?
I wandered down to the basement to see what happened (also confirmed what I thought "Head Explody" would contain ).



It wasn't pretty.
__________________
There are two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither of them works.
'09 Suzuki DL650
'03 Kawi ZG1000
ZGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:23 PM   #540
Grizz Adams
Beastly Adventurer
 
Grizz Adams's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Somerville, TN
Oddometer: 1,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl View Post
I wandered down to the basement to see what happened (also confirmed what I thought "Head Explody" would contain ).



It wasn't pretty.
WOW! I just ventured over there. Guess it just goes to show, sometimes you just don't know someone. He needs to go back to school and learn some better adjectives. He is a 4 letter madman!

Oh, well. Some come and go but the faithful few seem to always be here!
__________________

"I go where the voices in my head tell me to!"

KTM 990 ADV- "Annika"
08 DR650 for sale
2006 ZG1000-for sale
Grizz Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 07:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014