ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Central From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2009, 11:18 AM   #16
rossthompson
Adventurer

Oddometer: 35
Blue Star Motorcycles

Blue Star Motorcycles is a full service motorcycle shop located in Kansas City, Missouri. We work on just about anything and our prices are very competitive. Welding of aluminum, titanium, stainless, etc is no problem as well as custom fab of just about anything motorcycle related.

www.bluestarmotorcycles.com

you can email me ross@bluestarmotorcycles.com

some of our fabrication work can be seen here: www.flickr.com/photos/rossthompson

Blue Star Motorcycles
5508 Troost Ave.
Kansas City, MO 64110

Thanks!
rossthompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:24 PM   #17
DirtyOldMan
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,898
Cabinetmaker

Jackson Woodwork, Kansas City Mo area.
Cabinets, Custom Doors, Furniture etc.
Sketch-up drawings of your project.
One man shop building one at a time, one of a kind.
If it's to be made of wood, I'm your boy.

My humble facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jackso...k/140533665020

13 650 Terra

96 R1100R
DirtyOldMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:07 PM   #18
Panic
Anxiety's little friend

Oddometer: 1,307
"Plastics young man, plastics"

Anybody got any hair brained ideas that can be molded into plastics?

My main business is medical related plastic parts (think syringes etc.) which are molded and stamped out in the thousands/millions. I work with tool makers and plastic injection shops with manufacturing capabilities and I'm looking for more interesting projects.

Medical and dental widgets are my game, but if you've got a good idea for a plastic motorcycle part that everyone will want, I can get it made. Covers, fairing parts, tool trays, GPS mounts, bottles, valves, screws, applicators, ADV spatulas. You my friend are surrounded by plastics.

CAD/CAM Mold design, tool engineering, manufacturing of plastic parts, warehouse and shipping are all available. All my products are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.

If you have any need for the production of plastic parts, shoot me a PM.

mmmmmmmmmmmm ADV spatula You know you'd want one!

Panic
Old 02-23-2010, 06:20 AM   #19
Psycho Monkey
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 147
Oh Crap

Well I knew it was coming I just didn't think it was going to be this soon... Looks like I will be without a job after Friday. The brilliant leaders are closing the plant. So I am a machinist / programmer / lead guy with about 14 years worth of expierence. Looking for something in central MN or western subs of Twin Cities.
Old 02-23-2010, 08:52 AM   #20
Bonebag
ADDvrider

Oddometer: 5,375
Hey Gang,

I'm a pro photographer...I specialize in commercial photography..anything you need for your advertising, print or web. I work closely with your printer and web guys to make sure you get what you need and it looks NICE..

I travel and have been known to do big jobs in trade for bikes,cars,boats

I also do high end wedding photography and almost all other types of photography..
My work is good and reasonably priced..

You can see my stuff at www.cookphotograph.com

Thanks!!
Bonebag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 08:44 PM   #21
Thanantos
Ride hard.

Oddometer: 3,656
4 Brothers I.T.

My company does web design and IT consulting. Our website is:
http://4brothersit.com

The company is composed of myself (a cop, paramedic and part-time geek), my two Dutch ex-pat brothers-in-law (a .net programmer and network manager) and my Canadian brother-in-law who does the bean counting.

and here are a few websites we have done for clients (ones I can think of off the top of my head):
http://zrgraphics.com
http://dsam-mi.org
http://www.canopytreeinc.com/

Feel free to let me know if you need anything.
Thanantos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:48 PM   #22
Merle O'Broham
too beaucoup

Oddometer: 1,625
computer programmer teaching job

Immediate opening for computer programming teacher at Von Steuben High School in Chicago up on the North Side. Could be a sweet gig for a laid-off IT guy. PM me for info, not the school. I don't know offhand if it's temp until June 18 or permanent. Teaching- not just a job but an ADV!
Merle O'Broham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 05:21 PM   #23
JustAdam
Bloody No's

Oddometer: 478
Anyone looking for electronics, on the cheap cheap, used or refurbished please take a look at the company I just started working for .... http://www.unitecrecyclingcorp.com
I actually started there a month ago, they let 2 people go because they were not doing the job, and promoted me to Internet Manager because I rebuilt the entire web site, and started both eBay stores too.

Anything from Whole computers, monitors, keyboards, mice, speakers, parts, laptops and MUCH more - OMG, there is sooooo much!
On our web site you can see the links to our eBay store too, but if there is something in particular you are looking for please let us know.
I will tell the boss that if anyone calls and states they are an ADV member, we will give a discount - not sure how much, but everything is already discounted anyway :)

What we do is recycle electronics, so we pick up product from everywhere, hospitals, corporations, schools, and just people dropping off from homes. We refurbish or re-sell what we can, and the rest is scrap. Get some great deals on good used electronics all the time.
My DRZ400E pics
Sold the KLR and now I roll on a DRZ400E, thats right, its an E!
JustAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:01 PM   #24
Northwoods Yeti
Almost house broken

Oddometer: 2,671
Laugh Hardwood flooring

The company I work for is an industry leading hardwood flooring manufacturer.

http://www.wdflooring.com/

We have pre-finished and traditional flooring in: Maple, Red Oak, White Oak, Yellow Birch, Hckory, Cherry, Black Walnut and Ash. We produce widths from 1 1/2" up to 7". I think one of our best products is something we call Mountain grade. It's a character floor with an average length of 6'. Most flooring comes in random length which is everything from 20" piece up to 7'. In mountain grade the shortest piece is 5' and the longest is [8' for the unfinished and 7' for pre-finished] It's full of color swirls and sound knots you can really see the woods grain and character in every piece. A large portion of the lumber we use is locally sourced from our sister company http://www.nicolethardwoods.com/ They have 40,000 acres of sustainable managed forests and have been in buisness for 100 years. We are located in Northern Wisconsin but look for a dealer near you on the website
Northwoods Yeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 02:18 PM   #25
*Gravy*
Jedi Loser

Oddometer: 4,100
Looking for someone to do concrete work near Forest Lake, MN. Send me a PM or e-mail at t r a v n c a r i (at) msn (dot) com if you're interested
Old 03-31-2010, 08:40 AM   #26
went2fast
Adventurer

Oddometer: 87
I got a guy for ya!
went2fast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:07 AM   #27
*Gravy*
Jedi Loser

Oddometer: 4,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by went2fast
I got a guy for ya!
Old 04-07-2010, 05:16 AM   #28
Doorguy1979
Dreamridin'

Oddometer: 626
Fairmount Door Corporation, for garage doors and service

I am the service/shop manager of Fairmount Door Corp, West Lafayette Indiana. We also have locations in Marion, and Kokomo Indiana. If you need your garage door serviced, or replaced, give us a call, we cover all of central Indiana. Basically if you are within 100 miles of Indiana 26, we cover you. From Indianapolis to Renssaleer, Attica to Winchester, Huntington to Plainsfield, and so on.

We have some of the best trained, most knowledgeable techs in the business, our lead men average 17 years experience.

We are also capable and knowledgeable in the area of large doors, we have installed up to 40' wide, and up to 26' high for all your farm building needs.

Currently offering Raynor, Haas, and Amaar Doors. Liftmaster and Raynor operators. We service all makes and models.

We also offer dock equipment service and replacement.

Currently offering special for new customers.

Thank you for your time and business;
Lee Lewis, service/shop manager-West Lafayette 765-464-1100

Marion/Kokomo areas. 765-674-6789

08 KLR 650
82 Suzuki GS850
7? Sachs Moped Basket Case
Doorguy1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:28 AM   #29
RennyGade
Adventurer

Oddometer: 60
Crooked River Lodge

We are located in the NW corner of the lower pennisula of Michigan. A great spot to base out of for exploring the tip of mitt! We have an indoor pool, Hot tub, and private balconies. Our rates are good and if you mention Adventure Rider I'm sure we can come up with a little better!

http://www.crookedriverlodge.com
RennyGade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:13 AM   #30
R.C.S.
Adventurer

Oddometer: 15
Rick's Cycle Service

i am in the process of opening a service shop on the north side of omaha. i am a PHD certified harley tech with about 6 yrs experience. no 6 yrs isn't that much but i pride myself in doing a job once, the right way. i have experience with import cruisers as well and i ride a triumph scrambler. i am by no means brand specific. if you live in the area or are just passing thru, swing by, i would enjoy meeting you. and i will do my best to help you with whatever you're needing.
R.C.S. is offline   Reply With Quote