ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2010, 06:26 PM   #46
papalobster
With Gusto!

Oddometer: 13,055
After the great firings of 09, we replaced 2 of the previous technicians with spider plants. They are getting more done, so yeah Jesse, you qualify.
papalobster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:47 AM   #47
rebake
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumminsman76
Anyone know of anyone looking.
Couple local shops in Pekin,il looking for cnc machinist/programmers. Ed
rebake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:26 PM   #48
606XXZIP
NAVVET

Oddometer: 228
Motorcycle Led Accent Lighting

I have a Motorcycle LED Accent Lighting business in Chicago. I sell via my website below and I do installations in Chicagoland area (NE Indiana to SE Wis)

Please checkout my website and if not interested send to a friend. Most Harley/Cruiser riders love my LED kits.

Thanks, Paul T.

my email: info@moto-lumination.com

606XXZIP screwed with this post 01-06-2011 at 02:11 PM
606XXZIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 05:25 PM   #49
Doctor Zed
Resident

Oddometer: 1,267
Job Opening: Screen Printing in Middleton, WI

Hi Everybody.

We have an opening for an entry level screen press operator or better yet, someone with experience. Good pay, great atmosphere, full benefits and all that jazz. We print all sorts of stuff: decals, coffee displays, control panels for various machines AND we also printed the stickers for the last three WI dual sport events. I told the owner (also a rider and adv inmate) that we should post on here to help avoid getting replies from the usual "squares" we get responses from when posting open positions on craigslist and he thought that was a great idea.

PM me with any questions.
Doctor Zed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:12 PM   #50
israzip
Isra (Freedom)... to roam

Oddometer: 8
Housing Needed Mnpls/St Paul - Prefer to room with ADVRider

I hope this forum is ok for this post... I am a fellow Minnesota ADVRider.... Looking for a room to rent Mon-Thu night during the week while I work in Mnpls or a full time arrangement... I am currently going to commute from Mankato to downtown Mnpls while I am under contract for hire for the next 3 months as I do not want to get into a least until I am on full time. Do you have any suggestions? 612-839-9547

Me: Israzip (= freedom in turkish as in freedom to roam + zip the name of my GS)... aka Nicole or Nicki Bikes: KLR250, F650GS and looking for R1200R with ABS, R1200ST (sold)
israzip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:59 AM   #51
Bump Stop
2 Wheeled Drifter

Oddometer: 5,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonebag View Post
Hey Gang,

I'm a pro photographer...I specialize in commercial photography..anything you need for your advertising, print or web. I work closely with your printer and web guys to make sure you get what you need and it looks NICE..

I travel and have been known to do big jobs in trade for bikes,cars,boats

I also do high end wedding photography and almost all other types of photography..
My work is good and reasonably priced..

You can see my stuff at www.cookphotograph.com

Thanks!!
HIRE THIS DUDE. Bonebag is the man when it comes to photos. He's shot stuff for me, and my cousins wedding. Cousin 2.0 was ecstatic about her album, I have not seen anyone better at capturing a moment. The guy will also travel to the end of the earth for the right price...
Old 12-20-2010, 10:48 AM   #52
psycho klr
Qu'est-ce Que C'est

Oddometer: 2,453

Hey all, I will travel up to 75 miles or so.

I won't give you a big sales pitch but I will just say that getting your home inspected prior to selling it or buying a new one is a sound decision and can protect you legally and financially.

ADVer's and family get a discount off my already reasonable rates. Contact me for the full pitch if you are interested. I can email my brochure and a letter outlining why you should have your home inspected.
psycho klr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 11:10 AM   #53
bumblebee14
Adventurer

Oddometer: 74
I am part owner of a private investigation company. We are licensed in KY and can work in TN as well. All of us are full time police officers as well. We can do just about anything you need done from background investigations, collision reconstruction, to surveillance.

www.innovative-pi.com
bumblebee14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 07:21 PM   #54
LFD Kansas
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 957
Looking for a part time position in KC. I am a career Firefighter/EMT with a lot of days off that I usually spend doing odd landscaping jobs.

I am good at lanscaping and retaining walls, but, I would love to work with motorcycles. I have parts experience, at a common auto parts chain. I also have detail experience.

best way to get me is PM here. I check it daily.

Thanks, Clint
LFD Kansas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:13 AM   #55
Powershouse
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,187
Know any Environmental Engineers?

Environmental Remediation Engineer – St. Paul, Minnesota Office

Leggette, Brashears & Graham, Inc’s (LBG) St. Paul, Minnesota Office has an opening for an entry level Environmental Engineer with 0 to 2 years of experience. Responsibilities of the position would include assisting with the evaluation, selection and design of soil and groundwater treatment systems, conducting remediation system operation and maintenance activities, conducting environmental site assessments, environmental permitting, supervision of remediation contractors, and reporting in compliance with local, state and federal regulations. The successful applicant can expect to work on a wide variety of projects involving a broad range of physical, biological, and chemical remediation technologies, both in-situ and ex-situ for chlorinated solvents, hydrocarbons, and metals.

The position requires at a minimum, a Bachelor of Science in Environmental, Civil, Geological, or related Engineering field from an accredited university, and Engineer-in-Training (EIT) certification. The candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills to work effectively on project teams, show an ability to analyze and solve problems independently, demonstrate a high level of initiative, and be mechanically inclined. The position may require overtime work and frequent travel (50%), mostly within the Midwest.

PM me for more info.

Kevin
Old 01-28-2011, 12:37 PM   #56
sporthog93
Sporthog93

Oddometer: 763
I'm looking for a job in southern/central Iowa, Master's degree in education, bachelors degree in Industrial Technology, over 25 years experience in motorcycle atv repair/sales. 15 years in secondary education. Will send resume.
Bill
Old 02-14-2011, 10:01 AM   #57
brad1098
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 803
Scenic Creations

Scenic Creations, my personal shop/studio fabricates natural art, taxidermy habitats, lifesize artificial trees, childrens interactives, etc. Think Cabelas and Bass Pro type stuff. I have worked for both including the National Park Service, Missouri Botanical Garden, St. Louis Zoo, Lincoln Presidential Museum, and many others including several projects in Chicago, Wisconsin and Las Vegas.

I have been in the Museum industry for 12 years. 2 years ago I decided the time was right to go out on my own. So If you have any interest or have a friend you can point my direction, Im always looking for the next project. See images of my work at scenic-creations.com or on my Scenic Creations facebook page.

No job to big or to small. If it's far away, I just consider it an adventure Studio located Steeleville, IL. If you are passing through, Ill show you around.
brad1098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:17 PM   #58
crazydrummerdude
Wacky Bongo Boy

Oddometer: 7,560
My brother is an IT guy, got a ton of certifications, got a degree from Ranken, and knows his stuff.

His current job pays him just enough to afford gas to get there and back. Kinda rough; he deserves better. If you know someone who needs an IT guy, let me know so I can get you guys in touch.

crazydrummerdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:17 PM   #59
papalobster
With Gusto!

Oddometer: 13,055
The company I work for is looking for an entry level mechanical design engineer. About an hour from Green bay, Madison, and Milwaukee in Ripon WI. If interested, PM me for details.
papalobster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:19 AM   #60
rmax
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 186
Senior network administrator

I work for a paper company in the fox valley and we are looking for an experienced network administrator. Some of the technical qualifications are listed below:
  • Configure and support Cisco routers, Ethernet switches and legacy phone equipment.
  • Configure and support Microsoft Exchange 2003 (and/or beyond).
  • Troubleshoot Active Directory and DNS issues.
I am not the hiring manager, just another system admin. PM me if interested and qualified.
rmax is offline   Reply With Quote