ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2013, 02:39 PM   #2176
BluRidgeRider
Long Rider
 
BluRidgeRider's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: Monroe, NC
Oddometer: 421
Here's Larry in an earlier role.




Numa
__________________
BluRidgeRider IBA# 57098 -- 2006 V-Strom 650, 2013 Kawasaki KLR650

Check out -- Eighteen Years in the Making

Maps can only lead to conjecture, whereas proof is born in the ride.
BluRidgeRider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 04:27 PM   #2177
Flasher
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Flasher's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Centrally located between N.Y. and Miami
Oddometer: 222
I resemble those remarks!

You guy are killing me. Have the helmet, All i need is the chopper and a joint.Looking forward to our next meeting.
__________________
Cheating death in every corner!!

Out bustin' gas

I ride, I fall down!
Flasher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 03:40 AM   #2178
GTV630
Adventurer
 
GTV630's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Concord, NC
Oddometer: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroRoo View Post
Awesome! I should be good to go for a little Sunday afternoon ride. You guys can leave your trucks at my place if you don't want to ride down to this side of town.
I'm in! I'll be at Reuben's house by 1 pm. Looking forward to it!
GTV630 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 04:32 AM   #2179
BOIKE333
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Lake Wylie SC
Oddometer: 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTV630 View Post
I'm in! I'll be at Reuben's house by 1 pm. Looking forward to it!
Awesome, I guess that will be our meeting place?

ROO- got any ideas where we should ride? Is Trevor in too?
__________________
THE HORN OF SHAME GOES
Mmmeeeeeeeep
BOIKE333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 04:46 AM   #2180
maffud
Adventurer
 
maffud's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Location: Indian Trail, NC
Oddometer: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOIKE333 View Post
Awesome, I guess that will be our meeting place?
Can someone send me the address?

-Dan
maffud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 06:46 AM   #2181
NitroRoo
Gnarly Adventurer
 
NitroRoo's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Location: Charlotte, NC
Oddometer: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOIKE333 View Post
Awesome, I guess that will be our meeting place?

ROO- got any ideas where we should ride? Is Trevor in too?
Sure, my place at 1pm. As for places to ride, I'd say lets keep it local and hit our usual spots. How about that railroad bridge?

I'm pretty sure Trevor is going to make it too.


Quote:
Originally Posted by maffud View Post
Can someone send me the address?

-Dan
PM sent.
__________________
-Reuben
ZRX 1100, XL350R
NitroRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 07:25 AM   #2182
wesdawg
Gnarly Adventurer
 
wesdawg's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Charlotte
Oddometer: 151
Wes here, been a while since I've ridden with you guys, PM the address and I'll see you at 1,
Thx


Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroRoo View Post
Sure, my place at 1pm. As for places to ride, I'd say lets keep it local and hit our usual spots. How about that railroad bridge?

I'm pretty sure Trevor is going to make it too.




PM sent.
wesdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:54 PM   #2183
BOIKE333
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Lake Wylie SC
Oddometer: 306
Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesdawg View Post
Wes here, been a while since I've ridden with you guys, PM the address and I'll see you at 1,
Thx
WESDAWG
great to hear from you, sent a PM the other day cause we went to the Dixie river trails and could've used some help!
See you Sunday looks like we have a pretty good group getting together!
__________________
THE HORN OF SHAME GOES
Mmmeeeeeeeep
BOIKE333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 05:19 PM   #2184
BluRidgeRider
Long Rider
 
BluRidgeRider's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: Monroe, NC
Oddometer: 421
Hawthorne's

Missed all of you at Hawthorne's tonight where I went mistakenly thinking that it was the third Thursday of the month. Had two tables reserved with menus laid out and everything before contacting JoeyBones to ask where everybody was tonight. Joe thought I was kidding around.

Well, the beer was cold and the chicken wings hot! Hope to see you all in a week.

Numa
__________________
BluRidgeRider IBA# 57098 -- 2006 V-Strom 650, 2013 Kawasaki KLR650

Check out -- Eighteen Years in the Making

Maps can only lead to conjecture, whereas proof is born in the ride.
BluRidgeRider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:18 AM   #2185
XCRider803
Loftin' the wheel
 
XCRider803's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
Location: Charlotte area
Oddometer: 697
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluRidgeRider View Post
Missed all of you at Hawthorne's tonight where I went mistakenly thinking that it was the third Thursday of the month. Had two tables reserved with menus laid out and everything before contacting JoeyBones to ask where everybody was tonight. Joe thought I was kidding around.

Well, the beer was cold and the chicken wings hot! Hope to see you all in a week.

Numa
Just a warm up for the real deal next week... you meant to do that.
__________________
----------------------------
2013 Triumph Tiger 800 XC
2013 Husky TE 449
XCRider803 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:05 AM   #2186
augiedog
augie dog
 
augiedog's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: carolina foothills
Oddometer: 690
can hardly wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCRider803 View Post
Just a warm up for the real deal next week... you meant to do that.
Don't feel too bad Numa. After talking to you the other nite I too was all excited and ready to eat and talk to everyone. would have been there last nite too if flasher hadn't reminded me it was still a week away. If I would have known you were there I have joined you for our own private meet to eat. Heck I could have proably even talked Flasher into joining us too. Lookin forward to next thursday!!!!!
augiedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 03:24 PM   #2187
Flasher
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Flasher's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Centrally located between N.Y. and Miami
Oddometer: 222
LET'S EAT!!
__________________
Cheating death in every corner!!

Out bustin' gas

I ride, I fall down!
Flasher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 06:41 AM   #2188
augiedog
augie dog
 
augiedog's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: carolina foothills
Oddometer: 690
eggy mascot

Just wanted to let everyone know I made a 585 mile run late yesterday to grab the the north american tag and mascot. He will be joining us at hawthorne's thursday for a meet and greet and photo opp. If you didn't get to meet him last year' this will be a rare chance to do so. Being the world class rider he is, he don't get to re-visit many group meetings often.
augiedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 10:14 AM   #2189
XCRider803
Loftin' the wheel
 
XCRider803's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
Location: Charlotte area
Oddometer: 697
Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedog View Post
Just wanted to let everyone know I made a 585 mile run late yesterday to grab the the north american tag and mascot. He will be joining us at hawthorne's thursday for a meet and greet and photo opp. If you didn't get to meet him last year' this will be a rare chance to do so. Being the world class rider he is, he don't get to re-visit many group meetings often.
Nice work, will make a nice group shot.
__________________
----------------------------
2013 Triumph Tiger 800 XC
2013 Husky TE 449
XCRider803 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 03:46 PM   #2190
Bbasso
my name is Rob
 
Bbasso's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Location: South Carolina!
Oddometer: 1,878
I'll try to come, anyone riding up from SC?
Bbasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 02:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014