ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-04-2013, 01:06 PM   #6511
DiamondLie
Banned
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Handle of Pan, ID
Oddometer: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity_Session View Post
Forget the title; Has anyone seen the kick starter. Not sure how you lose that and not notice it.
It does seem kinda dumb but truth be told do you look down at yours while you are riding?
DiamondLie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:10 PM   #6512
Superpacman13
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Superpacman13's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Springfield ORYGUN
Oddometer: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity_Session View Post
Forget the title; Has anyone seen the kick starter. Not sure how you lose that and not notice it.
KTMs have a bad habit about doing that, I have lost two.
__________________
KTM's:14' 150XC 08' 450SX-F 06' 560SMR,'77 RD 400, 73' G3SS-C
Superpacman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:16 PM   #6513
Trinity_Session
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Trinity_Session's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: The Great State of WA
Oddometer: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondLie View Post
It does seem kinda dumb but truth be told do you look down at yours while you are riding?
True. I guess the Austrians need more Loc-Tite. Anyone have a kick starter that I could borrow to see if that 380 beast's engine is free? :)
Trinity_Session is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:28 PM   #6514
Guano11
Half Decaf
 
Guano11's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Pacific NW
Oddometer: 1,240
This little creampuff looks like a steal!

MR250 Elsinore

__________________
Guano11
Time flies like an arrow.
Fruit flies like a banana.
Guano11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:55 PM   #6515
bdcorrigan
Studly Adventurer
 
bdcorrigan's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: South Of Portland Oregon in the Burbs
Oddometer: 647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guano11 View Post
This little creampuff looks like a steal!

MR250 Elsinore

New breaks and he will trade for cash!
bdcorrigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #6516
peterman
cop magnet
 
peterman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Springfield,,,,like the Simpsons,,,orygun
Oddometer: 13,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guano11 View Post
This little creampuff looks like a steal!

MR250 Elsinore

Oh! the memories,,much fun!
__________________
peterman
___________________________
"Your God, your rules,,YOU go burn in hell!" LLV
peterman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:40 AM   #6517
rakad
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: May 2004
Oddometer: 274
2012 Suzuki DL650A V-strom Adventure - $7900 (Hood River)

If you're looking for a '12 Adventure model, this could be a good deal.
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/mcy/3719648053.html
rakad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:44 AM   #6518
Dirt Soup
Adventurer
 
Dirt Soup's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Middle of Oregon
Oddometer: 19
Harley hauler, Airstream Coach

I suppose if you could strip off the Harley bling, this would be a cool RV.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/rvs/3677314871.html

Have fun.
Steve in Prineville
__________________
Steve Miller
Prineville, OR

85 K100RT, 01 F650GS
Dirt Soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:53 AM   #6519
bdcorrigan
Studly Adventurer
 
bdcorrigan's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: South Of Portland Oregon in the Burbs
Oddometer: 647
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakad View Post
If you're looking for a '12 Adventure model, this could be a good deal.
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/mcy/3719648053.html
With all the cameras and cell phones out today how can someone not have a picture of their bike? I pass on those adds
bdcorrigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:18 AM   #6520
DiamondLie
Banned
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Handle of Pan, ID
Oddometer: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Soup View Post
I suppose if you could strip off the Harley bling, this would be a cool RV.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/rvs/3677314871.html

Have fun.
Steve in Prineville

Meh...he's added some diamond plate, stickers and HD pillows inside and then raves about it being a custom RV? We bought a more modern, 32' Winnebago and deluxe enclosed trailer for less than 1/2 what this guy wants! Just saying.

DiamondLie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 11:11 AM   #6521
soyanarchisto
Beastly Adventurer
 
soyanarchisto's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Sunny PDX
Oddometer: 3,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdcorrigan View Post
With all the cameras and cell phones out today how can someone not have a picture of their bike? I pass on those adds
+1. And he texts but no camera on his phone? Something fishy about that one.
soyanarchisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 11:11 AM   #6522
Sloppy
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Sloppy's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Oddometer: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Soup View Post
I suppose if you could strip off the Harley bling, this would be a cool RV.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/rvs/3677314871.html

Have fun.
Steve in Prineville
There's just something so tragic about people that are brand whores. I think its the taking pride in being total suckers to marketing gimmicks
Sloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 11:21 AM   #6523
DireWolf
Knees in the Breeze
 
DireWolf's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: In the Mustard Booyah. Whooop!!
Oddometer: 12,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy View Post
There's just something so tragic about people that are brand whores. I think its the taking pride in being total suckers to marketing gimmicks
If we meet someday, please don't make fun of my Ducati neck tattoo.
__________________
Please help Elias' (Toolfan's) young family - they lost a husband and a father: Donation Page: Toolfan Support Fund
DireWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:16 PM   #6524
Patrick46
visionary
 
Patrick46's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Oregon Coastline
Oddometer: 2,812
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondLie View Post
Meh...he's added some diamond plate, stickers and HD pillows inside and then raves about it being a custom RV? We bought a more modern, 32' Winnebago and deluxe enclosed trailer for less than 1/2 what this guy wants! Just saying.
Yeah, but your doesn't have the 'cool' factor his has!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy View Post
There's just something so tragic about people that are brand whores. I think its the taking pride in being total suckers to marketing gimmicks
a gimmick????? is that what you call it, when a company is able to take over the free world with thier obedient little drones simply by the use of strategic marketing???

why...I call that GENIUS!!!!








__________________
"Good Times & Good Friends Make Life Better"

www.artworks-unlimited.com
Patrick46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 04:24 PM   #6525
Sloppy
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Sloppy's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Oddometer: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick46 View Post

a gimmick????? is that what you call it, when a company is able to take over the free world with thier obedient little drones simply by the use of strategic marketing???

why...I call that GENIUS!!!!








:)

Not to derail the thread too much, but a lot of the science behind it really is pretty amazing. It's astonishing the lengths humans will go to to control and manipulate each other.

One of my favorite articles on the topic:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/24/ma...nted=all&_r=2&

Sloppy screwed with this post 04-05-2013 at 04:35 PM
Sloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 05:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014