ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-15-2010, 05:00 PM   #1576
dunerat
WTF?
 
dunerat's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: DRINKIN FROM THE CUP
Oddometer: 14,182
Good ride today... Old farts ridin young buck shit... And kickin ass thanx RFBK usuals
__________________
GO KINGS!!!!(Edit:2 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPION KINGS) 00'KX500 (dune wrecker)08'SE ,06'EXC,02'YZF/W,76'04'H-D
92 YJ extreem ,76 CJ 5 sand beast ,07 JK cruiser
dunerat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 05:39 PM   #1577
purelick
DIRTRIDER
 
purelick's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: DEEP IN THE DUST
Oddometer: 747
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZR
maaaaaannnnnnnnn!!!!
The RFBK rides. ROCK
purelick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 05:56 PM   #1578
dunerat
WTF?
 
dunerat's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: DRINKIN FROM THE CUP
Oddometer: 14,182
Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by purelick
The RFBK rides. ROCK
Bitch we miss u...
__________________
GO KINGS!!!!(Edit:2 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPION KINGS) 00'KX500 (dune wrecker)08'SE ,06'EXC,02'YZF/W,76'04'H-D
92 YJ extreem ,76 CJ 5 sand beast ,07 JK cruiser
dunerat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:06 PM   #1579
Ben99r1
Beastly Adventurer
 
Ben99r1's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Pomona, Calif.
Oddometer: 2,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerat
Bitch we miss u...
DR. How did the bad hoof hold up? Ben
Ben99r1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:07 PM   #1580
dunerat
WTF?
 
dunerat's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: DRINKIN FROM THE CUP
Oddometer: 14,182
Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben99r1
DR. How did the bad hoof hold up? Ben
Good.... It's getting better fast, even climbed widowmaker
__________________
GO KINGS!!!!(Edit:2 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPION KINGS) 00'KX500 (dune wrecker)08'SE ,06'EXC,02'YZF/W,76'04'H-D
92 YJ extreem ,76 CJ 5 sand beast ,07 JK cruiser
dunerat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:02 PM   #1581
Klammer OP
Old and Grumpy
 
Klammer's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Single track,desert, surf, water & snow ski Heaven
Oddometer: 2,294
Great ride today boys, any ideas for next week?
__________________
If it's got tits or tires,eventually,it's gonna give you trouble
RFBK videos http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...2#post16352382
Rowher Flats Trail Krew (RFTK)
Save $5.00 on SmugMug (coupon vJQj53lXRtVfs) http://smugmug.com/
Klammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:31 PM   #1582
RAZR
yup ima hairstylist
 
RAZR's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Silver Lake (L.A.)
Oddometer: 8,564
i'm riding Rowher tomorrow morning.

got the bike......FINALLY !! ! !!!


i'll be there by 8:30ish.

white Ford van with an orange siren light on back. can't miss it. kinda like the Road Warriors trucks and cars with sirens, but white.


day late, a dollar short.
__________________
"when there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"
YOUTUBE
SPOT
RAZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:47 PM   #1583
Klammer OP
Old and Grumpy
 
Klammer's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Single track,desert, surf, water & snow ski Heaven
Oddometer: 2,294
Fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZR
i'm riding Rowher tomorrow morning.

got the bike......FINALLY !! ! !!!


i'll be there by 8:30ish.

white Ford van with an orange siren light on back. can't miss it. kinda like the Road Warriors trucks and cars with sirens, but white.


day late, and some BEERS short.
__________________
If it's got tits or tires,eventually,it's gonna give you trouble
RFBK videos http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...2#post16352382
Rowher Flats Trail Krew (RFTK)
Save $5.00 on SmugMug (coupon vJQj53lXRtVfs) http://smugmug.com/
Klammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 08:27 AM   #1584
dunerat
WTF?
 
dunerat's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: DRINKIN FROM THE CUP
Oddometer: 14,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klammer
Great ride today boys, any ideas for next week?
I'm in, wed? Open for anyday I guess. Cept monday Havea good ride Razr
__________________
GO KINGS!!!!(Edit:2 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPION KINGS) 00'KX500 (dune wrecker)08'SE ,06'EXC,02'YZF/W,76'04'H-D
92 YJ extreem ,76 CJ 5 sand beast ,07 JK cruiser
dunerat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:49 AM   #1585
schmo
Gnarly Adventurer
 
schmo's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Chatsworth, CA
Oddometer: 390
Anybody heading out to Rowher this weekend? Or Gorman or Frazier Park . . . hoping to get out somewhere local and running some easier to moderate trails (still getting the hang of this thing, not ready for the tough stuff just yet).
__________________
2010 KTM 450 EXC & 2007 KTM 250 XC-W
schmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:17 AM   #1586
jamin_mathis
Beastly Adventurer
 
jamin_mathis's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: L.A. CA. Echo Park y'all
Oddometer: 2,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmo
Anybody heading out to Rowher this weekend? Or Gorman or Frazier Park . . . hoping to get out somewhere local and running some easier to moderate trails (still getting the hang of this thing, not ready for the tough stuff just yet).
Most people are heading to big bear this weekend, Might be a little farther than you wanted to go but your sure to find a good ride up there.

You can find it somewhere in this tread.
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...8376&page=1121
__________________

A riot is the language of the unheard MLK
jamin_mathis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 03:31 PM   #1587
RAZR
yup ima hairstylist
 
RAZR's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Silver Lake (L.A.)
Oddometer: 8,564
i got a late start today (as usual) so i only got one hour of riding Rowher.


today i'm calling "the ROWHER HOUR".


what a GREAT feeling being back on a bike, let alone an amazing fucking 525 that i just had set up to my needs.

new bike, new gear, new video camera, new van.... i'm on a cloud!!!


i'm importing the video i shot today.

it's funny how just like on still cameras, the video doesn't give you perspective on how steep some of the trails i rode up and down today.

i do need to figure out the best set up for the camera.

Jamin does his on the side of the helmet, i've seen some on top of the helmet WITH the long camera arm and some on top of the helmet with NO arm.

i went with the long arm today and not sure if i like it.

i'll have at least a teaser video up in under 30 minutes.
__________________
"when there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"
YOUTUBE
SPOT
RAZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:27 PM   #1588
jamin_mathis
Beastly Adventurer
 
jamin_mathis's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: L.A. CA. Echo Park y'all
Oddometer: 2,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZR
i got a late start today (as usual) so i only got one hour of riding Rowher.


today i'm calling "the ROWHER HOUR".


what a GREAT feeling being back on a bike, let alone an amazing fucking 525 that i just had set up to my needs.

new bike, new gear, new video camera, new van.... i'm on a cloud!!!


i'm importing the video i shot today.

it's funny how just like on still cameras, the video doesn't give you perspective on how steep some of the trails i rode up and down today.

i do need to figure out the best set up for the camera.

Jamin does his on the side of the helmet, i've seen some on top of the helmet WITH the long camera arm and some on top of the helmet with NO arm.

i went with the long arm today and not sure if i like it.

i'll have at least a teaser video up in under 30 minutes.
__________________

A riot is the language of the unheard MLK
jamin_mathis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:28 PM   #1589
RAZR
yup ima hairstylist
 
RAZR's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Silver Lake (L.A.)
Oddometer: 8,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamin_mathis

hahahahahah

i just got done editing my FIRST VIDEO ! !!!!!


it''s "preparing" my project.
__________________
"when there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"
YOUTUBE
SPOT
RAZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:39 PM   #1590
danadog
get ur ride on
 
danadog's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: SCV NEWHALL
Oddometer: 116
Video project

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZR
hahahahahah

i just got done editing my FIRST VIDEO ! !!!!!


it''s "preparing" my project.
Looks like your project is ahh constipated!!
danadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 07:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014