ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Tejas and the Gulf States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2011, 08:58 AM   #6871
Schickmeister
Youngin'
 
Schickmeister's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Your Mom's House
Oddometer: 2,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider1964 View Post
This weekend is fundraiser central...seen that there are fish fries and BBQs for VFDs on both Friday and Saturday, so we opted for Sunday
Anything remotely close to San Angelo?

My guess is no.
__________________
Jason
'11 Flying Banana
Schickmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:18 AM   #6872
Mr2mch
Cycledelic Hippie
 
Mr2mch's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: where the highway leads ya...hint ...avitar
Oddometer: 2,395
Remotely.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schickmeister View Post
Anything >>>remotely<<< close to San Angelo?

My guess is no.
That seems to be the "catch" phrase.

You need to see "The Wizard of Speed & Time"....He could help shrink the remoteness down to workable levels.


(Wizard of Speed & Time from old 80s TV)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiLsbx4D8eI


...& while I was there..One for SOG...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXCUBVS4kfQ
__________________
Rod the Tye Dyed Texas TourGuide...Like my stickers??

There's no time like the present....well,cept for maybe that hour when the time changes in the Fall.

cycledelic hippie

Mr2mch screwed with this post 09-21-2011 at 11:24 AM
Mr2mch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:27 AM   #6873
yardracer
stubborn cow
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: Central Texas
Oddometer: 983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr2mch View Post
That seems to be the "catch" phrase.

You need to see "The Wizard of Speed & Time"....He could help shrink the remoteness down to workable levels.


(Wizard of Speed & Time from old 80s TV)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiLsbx4D8eI


...& while I was there..One for SOG...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXCUBVS4kfQ

When I heard Wizard of Speed and Time I thought of you;))))))
__________________
Yes, you can vacuum a Rottweiler
Certified battery murderer.
yardracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:40 AM   #6874
Schickmeister
Youngin'
 
Schickmeister's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Your Mom's House
Oddometer: 2,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr2mch View Post
That seems to be the "catch" phrase.

You need to see "The Wizard of Speed & Time"....He could help shrink the remoteness down to workable levels.


(Wizard of Speed & Time from old 80s TV)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiLsbx4D8eI


...& while I was there..One for SOG...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXCUBVS4kfQ
I was born in 1987.
__________________
Jason
'11 Flying Banana
Schickmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:41 AM   #6875
Mr2mch
Cycledelic Hippie
 
Mr2mch's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: where the highway leads ya...hint ...avitar
Oddometer: 2,395
?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardracer View Post
When I heard Wizard of Speed and Time I thought of you;))))))
REALLY??? ....You have GOT to be kidding. I bend time....until it looks like the layout of some of those roads I drag everybody down.
....& then it snaps back like a bow....OOPS.....Got another 15 minutes?
__________________
Rod the Tye Dyed Texas TourGuide...Like my stickers??

There's no time like the present....well,cept for maybe that hour when the time changes in the Fall.

cycledelic hippie
Mr2mch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:43 AM   #6876
Mr2mch
Cycledelic Hippie
 
Mr2mch's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: where the highway leads ya...hint ...avitar
Oddometer: 2,395
No s... !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schickmeister View Post
I was born in 1987.
I figgered you might not have heard of him
__________________
Rod the Tye Dyed Texas TourGuide...Like my stickers??

There's no time like the present....well,cept for maybe that hour when the time changes in the Fall.

cycledelic hippie
Mr2mch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 02:06 PM   #6877
Dahveed
Sumo Biker!
 
Dahveed's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: North Texas
Oddometer: 5,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr2mch View Post
I figgered you might not have heard of him
I haven't either. And by the short view on the vid you posted up, I'm ok with that.

Now I have been watching some Doctor Who lately...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by summerinmaine
When you get too old to serve as a bad example, you can always give bad advice.
'13 R1200GS
'08 WR250R
Dahveed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 02:59 PM   #6878
Mr2mch
Cycledelic Hippie
 
Mr2mch's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: where the highway leads ya...hint ...avitar
Oddometer: 2,395
The Tardis....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahveed View Post
I haven't either. And by the short view on the vid you posted up, I'm ok with that.

Now I have been watching some Doctor Who lately...
Now that's a real time bender...
I saw an avitar on TWT.....Tom Servo... one of the robots from Mystery Science Theater 3000....that's more my speed.

As for Sat....& the TWT pie run....I'm thinkin headin up on the western route to get Agman...then back on the eastern route...with maybe a few mods depending...Take in south side of Lake Palo Pinto & FM4 (the good part) You could hang until ...oh...Glen Rose or sumthin before headin in to the Mess. Howz at??
__________________
Rod the Tye Dyed Texas TourGuide...Like my stickers??

There's no time like the present....well,cept for maybe that hour when the time changes in the Fall.

cycledelic hippie

Mr2mch screwed with this post 09-21-2011 at 03:06 PM
Mr2mch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 04:05 PM   #6879
Dahveed
Sumo Biker!
 
Dahveed's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: North Texas
Oddometer: 5,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr2mch View Post
Now that's a real time bender...
I saw an avitar on TWT.....Tom Servo... one of the robots from Mystery Science Theater 3000....that's more my speed.

As for Sat....& the TWT pie run....I'm thinkin headin up on the western route to get Agman...then back on the eastern route...with maybe a few mods depending...Take in south side of Lake Palo Pinto & FM4 (the good part) You could hang until ...oh...Glen Rose or sumthin before headin in to the Mess. Howz at??
MST3K - now that's a classic.

I'm gonna catch the Dfw peeps on the way out. I'll eat with y'all and maybe head back with you for a bit before heading home.

Anyone doing the fish fry on Sunday?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and my finger.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by summerinmaine
When you get too old to serve as a bad example, you can always give bad advice.
'13 R1200GS
'08 WR250R

Dahveed screwed with this post 09-21-2011 at 05:39 PM
Dahveed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:35 PM   #6880
FotoTEX
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Granbury Texas
Oddometer: 2,656
Fish Fry. That is what I call what is left in my stock tank. Or should I say Fish Fried. Sad. Man, Texas needs a good rain. In all my years this is the worst I have ever seen Texas.
FotoTEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:16 PM   #6881
yardracer
stubborn cow
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: Central Texas
Oddometer: 983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schickmeister View Post
I was born in 1987.
OMG.......I was out of school by then...................
__________________
Yes, you can vacuum a Rottweiler
Certified battery murderer.
yardracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:18 PM   #6882
yardracer
stubborn cow
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: Central Texas
Oddometer: 983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr2mch View Post
REALLY??? ....You have GOT to be kidding. I bend time....until it looks like the layout of some of those roads I drag everybody down.
....& then it snaps back like a bow....OOPS.....Got another 15 minutes?
That was meant as kind of a compliment!!!!!! Any question or problem I have....you know where to send me or how to help me :))
__________________
Yes, you can vacuum a Rottweiler
Certified battery murderer.
yardracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 07:34 PM   #6883
Mr2mch
Cycledelic Hippie
 
Mr2mch's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: where the highway leads ya...hint ...avitar
Oddometer: 2,395
Complimentary Accomplishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardracer View Post
That was meant as kind of a compliment!!!!!! Any question or problem I have....you know where to send me or how to help me :))
Ok...yeah I knew it was a compliment...but the thought occured to me that I always seem to lose track of time when out ridin...& especially leadin a group. ......Ghost,SOG,Dahveed,JD...etc...Ya think?


I don't kno if I can claim to have all the answers......maybe sometimes...just suggestions..
__________________
Rod the Tye Dyed Texas TourGuide...Like my stickers??

There's no time like the present....well,cept for maybe that hour when the time changes in the Fall.

cycledelic hippie
Mr2mch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 07:40 PM   #6884
Dahveed
Sumo Biker!
 
Dahveed's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: North Texas
Oddometer: 5,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr2mch View Post
Ok...yeah I knew it was a compliment...but the thought occured to me that I always seem to lose track of time when out ridin...& especially leadin a group. ......Ghost,SOG,Dahveed,JD...etc...Ya think?


I don't kno if I can claim to have all the answers......maybe sometimes...just suggestions..
I've got no complaints, but I wonder if the "all new!" wee-strom has a clock.

See you Sat. I was going to try to install that Rhinewest chip in the new bike, but maybe I'll wait until next week.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by summerinmaine
When you get too old to serve as a bad example, you can always give bad advice.
'13 R1200GS
'08 WR250R
Dahveed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 07:47 PM   #6885
Mr2mch
Cycledelic Hippie
 
Mr2mch's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: where the highway leads ya...hint ...avitar
Oddometer: 2,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahveed View Post
I've got no complaints, but I wonder if the "all new!" wee-strom has a clock.

See you Sat. I was going to try to install that Rhinewest chip in the new bike, but maybe I'll wait until next week.
I never passed a "clock reading" class so it wouldn't matter if it did.
__________________
Rod the Tye Dyed Texas TourGuide...Like my stickers??

There's no time like the present....well,cept for maybe that hour when the time changes in the Fall.

cycledelic hippie
Mr2mch is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014