ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2013, 01:57 PM   #18616
REAPER_ONE
YOU'RE DONE
 
REAPER_ONE's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Oddometer: 3,170
Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneJ View Post
WTF, I saw that.

You have a fake n00b?
who is what? fake noob? like a doppelganger? nope... get a name?
REAPER_ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:05 PM   #18617
REAPER_ONE
YOU'RE DONE
 
REAPER_ONE's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Oddometer: 3,170
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott P View Post
Look ma.........no hands
I laughed so hard after I saw it days later (forgot I did it... yes I do get bored on the bike) and had to make it my Avatar... I also did one for the GF waving but uploaded this one instead... she sent me a text back with a strange response. I rechecked the vid and was busted. Why didn't she get the joke?
REAPER_ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:10 PM   #18618
T
--------------
 
T's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: DE
Oddometer: 5,444
I say, I say- Fake n00bs not as good as Fake b00bs.

Lance-Load a couple of those gals up on the back of Casey/ Katie (or whoever you rode down there ), and then start the vid.
__________________
Inconsequential Adventurer
T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:15 PM   #18619
Lonestar2112
scatology expert
 
Lonestar2112's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Ventura County CA
Oddometer: 7,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclingtom View Post
i say, i say- fake n00bs not as good as fake b00bs.

Lance-load a couple of those gals up on the back of casey/ katie (or whoever you rode down there ), and then start the vid.
+1
__________________
http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...SKgzdmS9ir0XK3

Wypierdalaj ty chuju jebany
F*CK CANCER
Lonestar2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:57 PM   #18620
WayneJ
City Slicker
 
WayneJ's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: Close To Getting Outta MD
Oddometer: 6,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSA_PILOT View Post
who is what? fake noob? like a doppelganger? nope... get a name?
You know what I'm talkin' about.

ARCTIC_JEGER

I knew I should have quoted it.
__________________
AMA-563452 - AW-6274 / '98 ST1100 - '01 DRZ400s
20% Smug Mug Credit
WayneJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:33 PM   #18621
REAPER_ONE
YOU'RE DONE
 
REAPER_ONE's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Oddometer: 3,170
Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneJ View Post
You know what I'm talkin' about.

ARCTIC_JEGER

I knew I should have quoted it.
what did he / she post? now I'm feeling paranoid? thanks Wayne...nothing on ID? If you see them again... let me know so I can track them down... Maybe they hijacked my Photobucket public pics... Now I'm thinking Stalker... more paranoid... Wayne stop it.

Tom and Sasquatch I'm working ... I know you may think my life is made up of endless motorcycle trips and fun... I'm all business and no play

On a positive note... I arrived in Fort Walton Beach, went for a run, and it was nice to not have to dodge all the bodies littering the beach





I'm tired but happy!
REAPER_ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:09 PM   #18622
tom c
WWTCDWWJD?
 
tom c's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2012
Location: DDB country (DE)
Oddometer: 3,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclingtom View Post
I say, I say- Fake n00bs not as good as Fake b00bs.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloochdog View Post
My world is upside down I have been on an emotional roller coaster ever since discovering I have slight but completely manageable foot odor.
tom c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:27 PM   #18623
Evil_Chucky
Whiskey Stealer
 
Evil_Chucky's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: District of Cyclists
Oddometer: 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxObsessed View Post
+1 and prolly their grannies too...
After seeing Wayne's post with snow, I'll take all five of them to warm up a bit
Evil_Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:31 PM   #18624
Lonestar2112
scatology expert
 
Lonestar2112's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Ventura County CA
Oddometer: 7,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSA_PILOT View Post

Tom and Sasquatch I'm working ... I know you may think my life is made up of endless motorcycle trips and fun... I'm all business and no play


I want your job!!!!!!!
__________________
http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...SKgzdmS9ir0XK3

Wypierdalaj ty chuju jebany
F*CK CANCER
Lonestar2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:59 PM   #18625
Lonestar2112
scatology expert
 
Lonestar2112's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Ventura County CA
Oddometer: 7,732
6 is in Deming. I suspect he is at the motel 6, not that I have ever stayed there.
__________________
http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...SKgzdmS9ir0XK3

Wypierdalaj ty chuju jebany
F*CK CANCER
Lonestar2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:44 PM   #18626
REAPER_ONE
YOU'RE DONE
 
REAPER_ONE's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Oddometer: 3,170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar2112 View Post
I want your job!!!!!!!
Honestly, I get that from everyone who asks what I do when I roll in with a suit and motorcycle jacket on. Like most things in life... Not planned. I'd still rather be kicking in doors but my body wouldn't of survived 20 years of it and the pay would be much less so I get to do the next best thing, ***simulate*** causing a disaster to a business and testing if the assigned team can get them back to work. My newest and most stressful event is an Active shooter scenario, but I do every type of natural and man made disaster. Based on revenue loss, cost to recover, and reputational risk to the business determines if they pass. So yes I need to know every function of each business... From CEO to Facilities. If not the exercise will not come across realistic and the P/L Line Lead won't have risk appitite to grow the business. The bonus is riding from site to site, I couldn't fly because I do 200 + facilities a year. Not for the weekend warrior rider or Happily married man or woman. Oh and did I mention working over 500 hours uncompensated a year, 10 years of secondary education, 3 certifications to maintain, and come across as a management consultant / bad ass without puking out your résumé to get buyin from ego maniacs. So this is a lifestyle / "do what you love" rather than " love what you do" job. The travel and riding is a bonus... still want my job? You'd still say yes... You motorcycle addict

REAPER_ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:58 AM   #18627
Scotty P OP
Funny Like a Clown
 
Scotty P's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: SMIBville AKA Pax River MD
Oddometer: 13,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar2112 View Post
6 is in Deming. I suspect he is at the motel 6, not that I have ever stayed there.
It has a pool..........
__________________
06 KLR 650 "FBG" 99 Triumph 885i Tiger "Girlie"
Smokehole after midnignt..."I'm hungry", "me too" How about some Bitches n Gravy?
I'm a thread bully with no Ragrets.
Scotty P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:04 AM   #18628
JaxObsessed
Rhonda be strong.
 
JaxObsessed's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: From Alabama to Newfoundland it's all Appalachian
Oddometer: 15,068
Soon he'll be in the Sonoran desert... Blue skies, saguaros and 75 degrees for as far as the eye can see... Spring dune sprung!!
He's just got to get over "The Divide" first thing today!!

6, jus down 10 a few miles is Separ rd

Exit 42.... This is part of Cannonshot's Continental Divide Trail.

If you are looking for stuff to do in Tucson, Take the Catalina Hwy up Mt Lemmon.
You can thank me later.
__________________
ClownBoss: We aren't going any where. We are here with you, Rhonda, Dan and Bethany 110%.

JaxObsessed screwed with this post 03-26-2013 at 06:03 AM
JaxObsessed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:03 AM   #18629
Lonestar2112
scatology expert
 
Lonestar2112's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Ventura County CA
Oddometer: 7,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSA_PILOT View Post
Honestly, I get that from everyone who asks what I do when I roll in with a suit and motorcycle jacket on. Like most things in life... Not planned. I'd still rather be kicking in doors but my body wouldn't of survived 20 years of it and the pay would be much less so I get to do the next best thing, ***simulate*** causing a disaster to a business and testing if the assigned team can get them back to work. My newest and most stressful event is an Active shooter scenario, but I do every type of natural and man made disaster. Based on revenue loss, cost to recover, and reputational risk to the business determines if they pass. So yes I need to know every function of each business... From CEO to Facilities. If not the exercise will not come across realistic and the P/L Line Lead won't have risk appitite to grow the business. The bonus is riding from site to site, I couldn't fly because I do 200 + facilities a year. Not for the weekend warrior rider or Happily married man or woman. Oh and did I mention working over 500 hours uncompensated a year, 10 years of secondary education, 3 certifications to maintain, and come across as a management consultant / bad ass without puking out your résumé to get buyin from ego maniacs. So this is a lifestyle / "do what you love" rather than " love what you do" job. The travel and riding is a bonus... still want my job? You'd still say yes... You motorcycle addict


I don't want the hard work part of it. I want the riding part of it.

I ended up doing Information Assurance for three years. I thought several times that the business end of a .45 looked like a good way out. Kidding, for me that was a miserable existance. Several years prior to that I was the USG range officer when we did Minuteman and Polaris Launches out of Kodiak, AK. No boss, definied set of safety rules and a crew of "can do" guys! Best job I have ever had, I was single at the time so spending months of each year on the road was not an issue. Sadly the USG doesn't launch from there anymore.
__________________
http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...SKgzdmS9ir0XK3

Wypierdalaj ty chuju jebany
F*CK CANCER
Lonestar2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:18 AM   #18630
DCrider
Live from THE Hill
 
DCrider's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: Washington, DC
Oddometer: 4,341
All I know GSA Pilot is thanks to your work travels to FL "89" is my new favorite number...
__________________
ADV'ing from America's fine Crapital...
DCrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2015