ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Fluff > Ask Baldy, blame AceRph
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 47 votes, 4.91 average. Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 08:57 AM   #7351
MadMax400
Studly Adventurer
 
MadMax400's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: Crestview, FL
Oddometer: 997
Name Change

By chance could i change my name to MadMax400?
__________________
13' KTM 450 XC-W
MadMax400 is offline  
Old 02-16-2012, 12:49 PM   #7352
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJArt View Post
By chance could i change my name to MadMax400?
changed.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 02-16-2012, 01:49 PM   #7353
DualMule
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Town of Beans
Oddometer: 302
Name change

I was notified that my name was close to another members and created some confusion...it's also not that creative. Can I get it changed from BostonGS to GSA-hole. Will make a better sticker for the pannier as well :)
DualMule is offline  
Old 02-16-2012, 06:30 PM   #7354
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGS View Post
I was notified that my name was close to another members and created some confusion...it's also not that creative. Can I get it changed from BostonGS to GSA-hole. Will make a better sticker for the pannier as well :)
When requesting a name change, we've asked inmates to pick usernames that do not contain a bike model, so as not to make more work for site admins every time a bike leaves the garage, or a new one joins it. Please pick something else.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 02-16-2012, 08:45 PM   #7355
andyhol
volcano rider
 
andyhol's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: the Seven Seas
Oddometer: 152
Can I change my user name to andyhol as its closer to other user names on different forums.
I really wandted andyh but someone already had it, he has posted twice since 2008!!! arrrgh
If I could steal his user name that would make my day, failing that thanks for the name change in advance to andyhol
__________________
current rides: tiger 200 and cb200 scrambler in indo
90 yamaha xtz750 super tenere, 98 honda vtr 1000 firestorm in the uk
andyhol is offline  
Old 02-17-2012, 05:23 AM   #7356
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnota View Post
Can I change my user name to andyhol as its closer to other user names on different forums.
I really wandted andyh but someone already had it, he has posted twice since 2008!!! arrrgh
If I could steal his user name that would make my day, failing that thanks for the name change in advance to andyhol
changed.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 02-17-2012, 06:08 AM   #7357
ThomasVolomitz
New Old Stock
 
ThomasVolomitz's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: NE Ohio
Oddometer: 4,344
GB, I would like to change my user name from Rasthomas to ThomasVolomitz.

If you can arrange this, I thank you.
__________________
https://m.facebook.com/dualsportdelinquents

Still Riff Raff
ThomasVolomitz is offline  
Old 02-17-2012, 07:25 AM   #7358
Ozark_Savage
Adventurer
 
Ozark_Savage's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas
Oddometer: 17
Handle Reconfigure

Requesting Username change: Ozark_Savage. Thank you gentlemen.
Ozark_Savage is offline  
Old 02-17-2012, 05:31 PM   #7359
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasthomas View Post
GB, I would like to change my user name from Rasthomas to ThomasVolomitz.

If you can arrange this, I thank you.
done.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 02-17-2012, 05:32 PM   #7360
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars_Alive View Post
Requesting Username change: Ozark_Savage. Thank you gentlemen.
done.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 02-18-2012, 08:49 AM   #7361
Dr. Schittbaum
Snack Man
 
Dr. Schittbaum's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: scottsdale, az
Oddometer: 103
just picked up a six speed ktm, thus name is no longer valid.

requesting name change to Dr. Schittbaum.

Thanks GB!

Dr. Schittbaum screwed with this post 02-18-2012 at 10:53 AM
Dr. Schittbaum is offline  
Old 02-18-2012, 12:23 PM   #7362
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB View Post
When requesting a name change, we've asked inmates to pick usernames that do not contain a bike model, so as not to make more work for site admins every time a bike leaves the garage, or a new one joins it. Please pick something else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvalidXequence View Post
Requesting username change to 650Stew
Thank you in advance
See above and the post above this one. Name changes has become a full time job.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 02-18-2012, 12:26 PM   #7363
GB
Mod Squad
 
GB's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Oddometer: 55,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by SearchingforSixth View Post
just picked up a six speed ktm, thus name is no longer valid.

requesting name change to Dr. Schittbaum.

Thanks GB!
done.
__________________
ADV decals, patches & flag? Here
GB is offline  
Old 02-18-2012, 02:37 PM   #7364
Xequence
Adventurer
 
Xequence's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Oddometer: 28
Okay, thank you anyway :). The only reason I was asking for the change was because that's my handle on all the other motorcycle sites I'm on.
Xequence is offline  
Old 02-18-2012, 04:02 PM   #7365
H14
I Gotta Go!
 
H14's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Shenandoah Valley
Oddometer: 4,444
GB, will you change my name to H14? Thanks.
__________________
http://www.crazyfoxcoffee.com/ Discount code ADV
"I'm gonna ride till my money runs out"-eddie bolted
H14 and Campcook wandering aimlessly 2-up
2012 Riding the Continental Divide
H14 is offline  
Closed Thread

Share

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014