ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West – California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2012, 08:58 AM   #3166
notmybikemodelname OP
KOTW is a myth!
 
notmybikemodelname's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: I'm in jail Dad, and I like it here.............
Oddometer: 7,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja_Joe View Post
You missed it. It was last week. Try again in 2013.

Thanks for one heck of a ride Rob!!
Yeah, that was great! What about that one part in that state where there was that thing? That was awesome
























Anyone who's interested in trying to get on board with the next one, keep an eye on the website for a new page that will allow you to fill out an application on line. Be aware that it is first come/pay first served with only about 30 spots available per year. Veterans take priority, with good friends and families next. Honestly, if you have just recently joined ADV and have very few posts and don't know anyone who has done The KotW, and have very little racing/long distance riding experience, or don't know one of the organizers personally, you will most likely not get in. Not to say that there aren't other ways of getting in.

This is not a race and not sanctioned, but is a very tight knit group of riders who like riding long distances and testing their own limits, while enjoying great food, drink and fun. But let's face it, when you get a bunch of type A's together and give them anything with wheels and a place to go, well you know what happens.
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:22 PM   #3167
mr. thumbs
Studly Adventurer
 
mr. thumbs's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Orange County
Oddometer: 845
Sounds like I need to do more posting and less lurking...lol
mr. thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:28 PM   #3168
Crawdaddy
Navigate 2 Adventure
 
Crawdaddy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Ramona, CA.
Oddometer: 2,161
Henrik and I had a blast in Mammoth Lakes tonight at the Bluesapalooza

__________________
Chris Crawford (Crawford + 4 kids = Crawdaddy )
http://www.CrawdadOffRoadEvents.com
http://www.DualSportMoto.com
http://www.WhereAmIRiding.com

Crawdaddy screwed with this post 08-18-2012 at 07:46 AM
Crawdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 05:36 PM   #3169
WallyWhirled
Studly Adventurer
 
WallyWhirled's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: United States
Oddometer: 783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy View Post
Henrik and I had a blast in Mammoth Lakes tonight at the Bluesapalooza

Holy Shit! Jesus fucking Christ. Put a hat on or something. Never, ever take a photo like that while the sun is up. Give us a break for fuck's sake. What a reflection!

I've gone blind.
WallyWhirled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 07:39 AM   #3170
Crawdaddy
Navigate 2 Adventure
 
Crawdaddy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Ramona, CA.
Oddometer: 2,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyWhirled View Post
Holy Shit! Jesus fucking Christ. Put a hat on or something. Never, ever take a photo like that while the sun is up. Give us a break for fuck's sake. What a reflection!

I've gone blind.
__________________
Chris Crawford (Crawford + 4 kids = Crawdaddy )
http://www.CrawdadOffRoadEvents.com
http://www.DualSportMoto.com
http://www.WhereAmIRiding.com
Crawdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:52 AM   #3171
Crawdaddy
Navigate 2 Adventure
 
Crawdaddy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Ramona, CA.
Oddometer: 2,161
Laugh

Lets Ride Bitches!


__________________
Chris Crawford (Crawford + 4 kids = Crawdaddy )
http://www.CrawdadOffRoadEvents.com
http://www.DualSportMoto.com
http://www.WhereAmIRiding.com
Crawdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:58 AM   #3172
notmybikemodelname OP
KOTW is a myth!
 
notmybikemodelname's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: I'm in jail Dad, and I like it here.............
Oddometer: 7,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy View Post
Lets Ride Bitches!


Nice
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:57 AM   #3173
Crawdaddy
Navigate 2 Adventure
 
Crawdaddy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Ramona, CA.
Oddometer: 2,161
My friend Scott Whitney is hosting this event in the Spring.......a taste of DAKAR in North America........tempting: http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=925911
__________________
Chris Crawford (Crawford + 4 kids = Crawdaddy )
http://www.CrawdadOffRoadEvents.com
http://www.DualSportMoto.com
http://www.WhereAmIRiding.com

Crawdaddy screwed with this post 01-14-2014 at 08:03 AM
Crawdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 03:42 PM   #3174
FootLB
Banned
 
Joined: Jan 2014
Location: South of the border (Canada that is!)
Oddometer: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname View Post
Nice
Great spot to smoke a fatty!
FootLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 05:34 PM   #3175
Off Limits
Banned
 
Off Limits's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Camp Snoopy
Oddometer: 3,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by FootLB View Post
Great spot to smoke a fatty!
Is there ever a bad spot?
Off Limits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 08:54 PM   #3176
Cannabinoid
Banned
 
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Confined in the physical world
Oddometer: 739
Apparently, there are just over 750,000 bad spots:

"Marijuana possession remains one of the major reasons people are arrested in the United States, according to the FBI’s Uniform Crime Report for 2011. Last year the police made just over 750,000 arrests just for marijuana. That translates into one marijuana arrest every 42 seconds in America. While this is a slightly drop from 2010 this remains an unacceptable statistic.
Effectively half of all drug arrests in the county last year were for marijuana. An overwhelming 87 percent of these marijuana arrests were simply for possession.


Marijuana possession alone accounts for just over five percent of all the arrests made in the America last year. By comparison, there were only just over 500,000 arrests for all violent crimes combined."
Cannabinoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 10:53 PM   #3177
Off Limits
Banned
 
Off Limits's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Camp Snoopy
Oddometer: 3,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannabinoid View Post
Apparently, there are just over 750,000 bad spots:

"Marijuana possession remains one of the major reasons people are arrested in the United States, according to the FBI’s Uniform Crime Report for 2011. Last year the police made just over 750,000 arrests just for marijuana. That translates into one marijuana arrest every 42 seconds in America. While this is a slightly drop from 2010 this remains an unacceptable statistic.
Effectively half of all drug arrests in the county last year were for marijuana. An overwhelming 87 percent of these marijuana arrests were simply for possession.


Marijuana possession alone accounts for just over five percent of all the arrests made in the America last year. By comparison, there were only just over 500,000 arrests for all violent crimes combined."
If 750,000 is 5 percent of all arrests. And 500,000 is for all vient crimes, that's 8 percent total. What the fuck is the other 92 percent for? DUI? Robbery? Sex with a hot teacher?
Off Limits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:29 PM   #3178
Off Limits
Banned
 
Off Limits's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Camp Snoopy
Oddometer: 3,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Limits View Post
If 750,000 is 5 percent of all arrests. And 500,000 is for all vient crimes, that's 8 percent total. What the fuck is the other 92 percent for? DUI? Robbery? Sex with a hot teacher?
Well?
Off Limits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 11:48 PM   #3179
pcvance
Masters Paint & Body
 
pcvance's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Sequoia Country
Oddometer: 4,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Limits View Post
Well?
Well, that is a lot of stoners. Busted.
__________________
KTM 640-E / KTM 525 EXC CENTRAL VALLEY DUAL SPORT RIDES / RIDERS Sequoia-So Cal / STEWARDS OF THE SEQUOIA / STEWARDS OF THE SIERRA NATIONAL FOREST
pcvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 08:12 PM   #3180
Cannabinoid
Banned
 
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Confined in the physical world
Oddometer: 739
Drug abuse violations 1,841,200
Driving under the influence 1,427,500
Simple assaults 1,305,700
Larceny/theft 1,172,800
Disorderly conduct 709,100
Liquor laws 633,600
Drunkenness 589,400
Cannabinoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 03:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014