Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2011, 05:55 PM   #211
nonamehorse
Concrete Jungle

Oddometer: 121
Steve, thanks for getting it out so quick. I will spread the word!
L
nonamehorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 02:27 PM   #212
nonamehorse
Concrete Jungle

Oddometer: 121
Steve,
The stand came in, WOW! That's a sweet, little piece of engineering!
Thanks, L
nonamehorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 07:04 PM   #213
sTE610vE OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,844
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonamehorse View Post
Steve,
The stand came in, WOW! That's a sweet, little piece of engineering!
Thanks, L
Thanks! The best designs are often the simplest and seem obvious when you see them. The place to put the work in is in the design phase to make it simple, useful and easy to use and store.
Cagiva Gran Canyon
sTE610vE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:15 PM   #214
bigalsmith101
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 763
Hey Steve,

I've got a link to a ride report right here

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=673764

And another to my friend Tom's Blog.

www.thetomreport.blogspot.com

Thanks for the great product!

--Alex
bigalsmith101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:58 PM   #215
CoastMountainGuy
Backroads Wanderer

Oddometer: 71
Hi Steve,

Finally got my trail stand in the mail today. I was just beginning to wonder if the USPS or Canada Post had managed to lose it somehow! From Kansas to British Columbia in 20 days...but definitely worth the wait.

So impressed with the stand... It's a lot smaller than I was expecting (which is awesome). This is a great little device that is sure to be useful on my next trail side flat. I'm currently doing some work on my DR, so I'll check out how well it works with the bike next time I'm out wrenching around....

Thanks again,
Aaron
Old 05-25-2011, 10:10 AM   #216
sTE610vE OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastMountainGuy View Post
Hi Steve,

Finally got my trail stand in the mail today. I was just beginning to wonder if the USPS or Canada Post had managed to lose it somehow! From Kansas to British Columbia in 20 days...but definitely worth the wait.

So impressed with the stand... It's a lot smaller than I was expecting (which is awesome). This is a great little device that is sure to be useful on my next trail side flat. I'm currently doing some work on my DR, so I'll check out how well it works with the bike next time I'm out wrenching around....

Thanks again,
Aaron
Thanks Aaron! Yea the Canadian customs can slow things down a lot sometimes it seems. I've had orders make it to riders in Australia, New Zealand and Turkey faster than Canada sometimes.

But that said, glad you like it! I think that the best features are how small, lightweight and packable it is and still adjust for the tallest bikes. And now that you have a Trail Stand the next flat should be someone else's anyway, a little "flat tire karma" or something like that.
Cagiva Gran Canyon
Old 05-25-2011, 10:00 PM   #217
CoastMountainGuy
Backroads Wanderer

Oddometer: 71
"Flat tire karma"... I like it.... Any more projects in the works for Enduro Star?
Old 05-26-2011, 03:20 AM   #218
Tams
Adventurer

Oddometer: 58
Thumb

Hi Steve, thanks heaps got the stand, post was very quick, it's going to be a very handy little piece to have in the tool bag!

Cheers Tams

Tams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:35 AM   #219
sTE610vE OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastMountainGuy View Post
"Flat tire karma"... I like it.... Any more projects in the works for Enduro Star?
I've been thinking of some other products, haven't come up with an idea I want to move on yet.
Anybody have a suggestion for a new product or a improvement to and existing design? Riders are the best source of what works and what doesn't!

I was out in the Flinthills this weekend and my friend on the 650 X found a 1/2 inch long nail, after a long day riding the Trail Stand made it a lot easier to get going again.....that and ru-glyde (tire lube) you gotta have that imo

As far as the flat tire karma goes....well the flat tire wasn't mine was it!

Cagiva Gran Canyon
Old 06-03-2011, 09:47 PM   #220
sTE610vE OP
Beastly Adventurer

Thumb Dust 2 Dawson offer

If you are going on the "Dust 2 Dawson" ride to Dawson City, Yukon, Canada
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=608837
and are interested in picking up a Trail Stand there with no shipping charge post here and we will get the payment info figured out.

Here are the two ways we can do it.

1. Simply go to www.endurostar.com and place an order, you can pay with paypal or a credit card there (paypal account not required for credit card), make sure you post here so I can be sure that you will be in Dawson-Yukon, and then I will refund your shipping charge.

2. I can send a paypal request to your email, I know this works if you have a paypal account, not sure if you don't but we can try it and find out, if it doesn't we can do option 1.

This offer ends with the first 7 orders or on Wednesday June 8th at 10 p.m. CST.

Thanks
Cagiva Gran Canyon

sTE610vE screwed with this post 06-04-2011 at 01:05 PM
Old 06-04-2011, 07:16 AM   #221
Tom S
Can I ride it?

Oddometer: 4,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by sTE610vE View Post
and are interested in picking up a Trail Stand there with no shipping charge post here and we will get the payment info figured out.

1. Simply go to www.endurostar.com and place an order, you can pay with paypal or a credit card there (paypal account not required for credit card), use your own address but in the "special intstructions" say you will pick up at in Dawson City, Yukon at the D2D ride and I will refund the shipping charge. make sure you post here so I can double check the details.

2. I can send a paypal request to your email, I know this works if you have a paypal account, not sure if you don't but we can try it and find out, if it doesn't we can do option 1.

This offer ends with the first 7 orders or on Wednesday June 8th at 10 p.m. CST.

Thanks
Saw this post on this “D2D information” thread & just ordered one, paid with paypal.
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showp...&postcount=157

But I didn’t read/see your post here that I am quoting from before ordering & didn’t see any “special instructions” or where to “...apply gift certificates, rewards, or other discounts later” like it says on the order page. Where did that go?

I’m not going to D2D this year & will pick up the stand here in Anchorage at wherever you are sending them. I’m guessing you will send them to Alaska Leather & not to Fighter. I know all these people.
So, you can change your offer to the first 8 D2D orders & not charge me shipping. Or not.
I assume it would be easier for you to just send them all at once to one place. Your choice.
I’ll send you my name & address in an e-mail, so let me know where it’s going.
Tom S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:00 AM   #222
Helltrack
In search of ...

Oddometer: 26
Trail Stand Pickup at D2D

Quote:

1. Simply go to www.endurostar.com and place an order, you can pay with paypal or a credit card there (paypal account not required for credit card), use your own address but in the "special intstructions" say you will pick up at in Dawson City, Yukon at the D2D ride and I will refund the shipping charge. make sure you post here so I can double check the details.

Thanks
Thanks for the offer! I'd been thinking about getting one of your stands but couldn't get one in OZ! Just ordered one of your stands to pick up at the D2D.

Campbell.
Helltrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:07 AM   #223
Antics
I do what I want

Oddometer: 68
Won't make it to D2D but I did just order one for my new 89 Transalp. Look forward to receiving it and I'll try to post some pics of it in use once I do!
Old 06-04-2011, 12:04 PM   #224
Cromoth
Inspection due 5_31

Oddometer: 528
axle mount idea

Well since you asked, I have 2.
1. You know those pictures of evolution showing chimp, ape, cromag, neandarthal, human, then something funny like Homer Simpson? Why not put together a series of a (wood) stick, motorcycle jack, then Trail Stand on tshirts, bumper stickers....?
2. for bikes with hollow axles, like WR250R with a 11.5 long x 7/16 inside diam. - can this be stored inside the axle? Hollow kickstand - same idea. Update your measurement page so I'll know if the existing will work with this idea (& order now) or if you can make version 3 to fit there.
3. mud accessory - kinda like the kickstand plate, a 4in dia plate should work better than a crushed can...I'd rather get one from you.
4. paint all parts florescent.
5. I can't count
6. group buy potential for 9/22/11 at Cromag...

Thanks for making a great product & make in the USA!

Quote:
I've been thinking of some other products, haven't come up with an idea I want to move on yet.
Anybody have a suggestion for a new product or a improvement to and existing design? Riders are the best source of what works and what doesn't!
Cromoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:10 PM   #225
sTE610vE OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom S View Post
Saw this post on this “D2D information” thread & just ordered one, paid with paypal.
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showp...&postcount=157

But I didn’t read/see your post here that I am quoting from before ordering & didn’t see any “special instructions” or where to “...apply gift certificates, rewards, or other discounts later” like it says on the order page. Where did that go?

I’m not going to D2D this year & will pick up the stand here in Anchorage at wherever you are sending them. I’m guessing you will send them to Alaska Leather & not to Fighter. I know all these people.
So, you can change your offer to the first 8 D2D orders & not charge me shipping. Or not.
I assume it would be easier for you to just send them all at once to one place. Your choice.
I’ll send you my name & address in an e-mail, so let me know where it’s going.
Tom I will refund your shipping and include a stand with your name on it for pickup at Alaska Leather. Sent you and email too.
Thanks for the order!
Cagiva Gran Canyon