Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2010, 08:56 PM   #31
RoughReady OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaine.hale
Man, wish that thing fit my r90
Beautiful stand for sure. The Browns will fit your R90 (I've got one on mine and on my R75/6 as well) and I couldn't be happier with how well they work and how much of an improvement they are over the stock setup. They are on E-bay and IBMWR from time to time and the Beemershop (Scotts Valley) had some new ones in stock a while back. I think they run about $145 or so new. I understand that Boxerworks is also making up a fresh batch which is from whom I got my R75 sidestand about 6 years ago.

RoughReady screwed with this post 01-29-2010 at 02:28 PM
RoughReady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:20 PM   #32
bikecat
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,069
Anyone has a pic of a Brown stand? Decided to get rid of the self-retracting one on the R100R.

Cheers
bikecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:36 AM   #33
boxerkuh
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 227
Question still available

I am hunting down an aftermarket sidestand option for my 92 R100R. I have already removed the crash bars and the stock suicide sidestand. I have a brown stand in hand that I am willing to trade.... or please put me in touch with somebody that can provide a solid option. Appreciate it...
boxerkuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 03:15 PM   #34
acap650
acap650

Oddometer: 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxerkuh View Post
I am hunting down an aftermarket sidestand option for my 92 R100R. I have already removed the crash bars and the stock suicide sidestand. I have a brown stand in hand that I am willing to trade.... or please put me in touch with somebody that can provide a solid option. Appreciate it...
Try emailing Carl the designer/builder from here: http://www.flyingtpot.com/sidestands.htm

He has told me that the R100GS stand will work on the R100R with some sort of mod. I have one of his monolever stands on my R80ST and it works great.
acap650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 05:17 PM   #35
CordR
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 499
Quote:
Originally Posted by acap650 View Post
Try emailing Carl the designer/builder from here: http://www.flyingtpot.com/sidestands.htm

+1 on Carl....at least for the service. I purchased a side stand from him for my GSPD, but I sold the bike (and included the stand) before I installed it.

Carl was very conscientious about emailing to see if I had installed it yet, how it went, if I had questions etc...
CordR is offline   Reply With Quote