ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2014, 05:37 AM   #3526
HeadShrinker
Lost for a Reason
 
HeadShrinker's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: Kayenta, AZ & Cortez, Colorado
Oddometer: 1,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by gastone View Post
Uriah,

I rode with you that fateful day. I was the other guy on the 1200... the one that couldn't keep his bike on two wheels.

Garrett.
Oh, I think I remember...Was that the day when you showed up with that perfect GS and nearly sunk it at the first water crossing????
HeadShrinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 06:40 AM   #3527
Gearbillie
Adventurer
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Location: Keezletucky
Oddometer: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloochdog View Post
Welcome to the carnival Uriah. Stick with these F.Fs. You will have some stories to tell your probation officer.
Can't wait!
Gearbillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 10:22 AM   #3528
bloochdog OP
Itinerant jackass
 
bloochdog's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: I cover the waterfront in Norfolk Virginia.
Oddometer: 5,687
Well hello JJ! How is desert living?











Working on hour 19 here at worksite four more to go.
__________________
"That light is bright, I can"t see sh!t."- H14
bloochdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 10:41 AM   #3529
HeadShrinker
Lost for a Reason
 
HeadShrinker's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: Kayenta, AZ & Cortez, Colorado
Oddometer: 1,310
Life is good out here. Miss you all. I'll be back someday...

HeadShrinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 10:49 AM   #3530
gastone
Beastly Adventurer
 
gastone's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Fredvegas, VA
Oddometer: 1,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadShrinker View Post
Oh, I think I remember...Was that the day when you showed up with that perfect GS and nearly sunk it at the first water crossing????
You say that like it only happened once.

On a side note, I picked up the bike this morning from MFI... I hit the go button and the bike goes.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by VACommuter View Post
I'd be cranky too if I had to blow 500 horses!
VAC
You can bet your sweet ass and half a titty...
gastone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 04:58 PM   #3531
AB13
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Lexington va
Oddometer: 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by gastone View Post
You say that like it only happened once.

On a side note, I picked up the bike this morning from MFI... I hit the go button and the bike goes.

Great news about the bike try not to break it again for awhile :-)
__________________
Just joined for the sticker.
AB13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 05:00 PM   #3532
Scotty P
Funny like a Moran
 
Scotty P's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: SMIBville AKA Pax River MD
Oddometer: 10,913
Blooch I left you a voice mail with the phone numbers you needed.
__________________
06 KLR 650 "FBG" 99 Triumph 885i Tiger "Girlie"
Smokehole after midnignt..."I'm hungry", "me too" How about some Bitches n Gravy?
I'm a thread bully
Scotty P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 01:37 AM   #3533
Todd34
Toubab
 
Todd34's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Dakar
Oddometer: 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by gastone View Post
You say that like it only happened once.

On a side note, I picked up the bike this morning from MFI... I hit the go button and the bike goes.

That's great news!
Todd34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 09:02 AM   #3534
BubbasDucati
Very new nOOb
 
BubbasDucati's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2014
Location: Near the Beltway.
Oddometer: 68
new but not so new

Been hanging out in the N.Virginia group but since I live in the beltway thought I should post here and meet some other riders. Ride a Ducati MS.

I dont work.. well not until I find a new job so as long as its over 40deg I'll try to go ride.
BubbasDucati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 06:39 AM   #3535
bloochdog OP
Itinerant jackass
 
bloochdog's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: I cover the waterfront in Norfolk Virginia.
Oddometer: 5,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbasDucati View Post
Been hanging out in the N.Virginia group but since I live in the beltway thought I should post here and meet some other riders. Ride a Ducati MS.

I dont work.. well not until I find a new job so as long as its over 40deg I'll try to go ride.
Welcome BubbasDucati. We look forward to your involvement in some of our nefarious schemes.
__________________
"That light is bright, I can"t see sh!t."- H14
bloochdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 02:13 PM   #3536
macaroni
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Washington, DC
Oddometer: 676
Yo Blooch I need a new sticker for the DR!
__________________
Tell someone you love them today, because life is short...but shout it at them in German because life is also terrifying and confusing.
macaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 02:17 PM   #3537
gastone
Beastly Adventurer
 
gastone's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Fredvegas, VA
Oddometer: 1,945
Happy birthday bloochus Maximus!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by VACommuter View Post
I'd be cranky too if I had to blow 500 horses!
VAC
You can bet your sweet ass and half a titty...
gastone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 02:20 PM   #3538
macaroni
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Washington, DC
Oddometer: 676
Oh Shit! Happy Birthday Blooch!
__________________
Tell someone you love them today, because life is short...but shout it at them in German because life is also terrifying and confusing.
macaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 02:30 PM   #3539
twohawks
Not Afraid
 
twohawks's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: Shenandoah Valley Virginia
Oddometer: 2,541
a river to his people

Happy Birthday!
__________________
TWOHAWKS

Utah and Colorado 2010 Ride Report
CAT HERDER'S
BWDR
SMIBS

2008 KLR650
1984 GL1200I GoldWing Interstate
Human Power'd two wheel machine - 2001 StumpJumper Pro Hardtail
CMA ><>
GWRRA
twohawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 02:46 PM   #3540
DCrider
Live from THE Hill
 
DCrider's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: Washington, DC
Oddometer: 3,947
Cheers to ya big guy
__________________
ADV'ing from America's fine Crapital...
DCrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 05:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014