User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2011, 06:57 AM   #1546
Andysr6
Adventurer

Oddometer: 46
Get Well

Hi John, sorry to hear about your health problems and wish you a full and swift recovery. Andy
Andysr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 12:00 PM   #1547
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aargee View Post
Whoa!!! How can you think, I wouldn't be interested after making 2-3 posts
Hmm...so I'll have to look out for suggestion on boots elsewhere then!!!

For me, I got my bike from Honda Authorized Service Center (HASC) 2 weeks ago & it was pretty good sunshine & was enjoying at highly illegal speeds & that was until day before y'day when I rear ended a bus while descending a bridge. Thankfully, I didn't even falls down & the bus driver was searching for who rear ended him until I called up & said so

So the damage was front cowl, fairing collar & headlamps; the front fenner lost some paint for about an inch in diameter or so. So its back to garage!!! Sigh!!!

Some pic for you...
Attachment 302145

PS - I've 2 more to post, but the system doesn't allow me to select more than one at a time

Hi Aargee..... sorry to see your bike looking a bit battered.... but considering you hit a bus it looks like you got away relatively lightly! ....hope you get it fixed quickly and without too much cost.
Kamchat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 12:13 PM   #1548
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andysr6 View Post
Hi John, sorry to hear about your health problems and wish you a full and swift recovery. Andy

Thanks Andy ...and yes, I am back on the mend, even as I type .....

...What a crap week it has been ..... well, I did manage a wee ride at the weekend - just a shame it was in the back of an ambulance ...however it was kind of cool to have the lights and siren going Lol! ....

Started the week with a shitty cold (manflu) ..felt progressively worse as the week wore on ...then 'Tails' the cat fell ill ..and broke our hearts when finally we had to have him put down on Friday ....... apparently he broke my heart 'good n proper' as I had a heart attack on Saturday ....rushed to hospital for some balloon angioplasty and a couple of stents..... now back home recovering........ 'never a dull moment'! *sigh*...

Kamchat screwed with this post 11-28-2011 at 12:29 PM
Old 11-28-2011, 12:18 PM   #1549
DJFlowe
Ginger

Oddometer: 221
My prayers are with you, Kamchat. I've really enjoyed this thread (long time lurker). Thank you for sharing so much with us.
DJFlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 12:57 PM   #1550
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJFlowe View Post
My prayers are with you, Kamchat. I've really enjoyed this thread (long time lurker). Thank you for sharing so much with us.

Cheers ... no worries, I aim to be back in the saddle as soon as possible (weather permitting) and I'm glad you have enjoyed the thread, thanks for saying so.
Old 11-28-2011, 01:51 PM   #1551
limeymike
Who Me?

Oddometer: 551
Only you could post news on your cat before 'oh by the way I had a heart attack'! Good to hear the pump is still pumping! Take it easy mate, 2nd chance to enjoy life more. Sorry about Tails.
Did you take any pics holding the camera out of the ambulance window?
limeymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:02 PM   #1552
Blumtnman
Rider

Oddometer: 263
Eek What!!

Geez, sorry to hear about both you and the cat. Glad to hear that you at least are on the way to recovery. Cats leave paw prints on your heart for sure.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:20 PM   #1553
Tall Mike
TAT Rookie (planning!)

Oddometer: 542
limeymike said:
Quote:
Only you could post news on your cat before 'oh by the way I had a heart attack'! Good to hear the pump is still pumping! Take it easy mate, 2nd chance to enjoy life more. Sorry about Tails.
Did you take any pics holding the camera out of the ambulance window?
+1! (too true on all accounts!)

There are worse times of year to put your feet up for a bit. Hoist a pint for tails! Stay warm!
Shiny side up, Throttle on, Leaning in!

stable: '05 DL1000,'06 DL650, '99 XR600R, '03 640ADV
Tall Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:59 PM   #1554
AllBlackPearl
Alpoholic

Oddometer: 733
Good Lord, John....!
Don't really know what to say. What a year is that? Everything seems to go wrong.
I am glad to hear that your dilatation went well obviously and I hope you recover full and quick! Jeez Louise.

And I am so terribly and utterly sorry to hear about Tails..
Can't believe that it all went so quickly..
I hope you two will keep her in your hearts and find the strength to get over it soon. "Getting over it" might not be the appropriate expression here, though. But you know what I want to say.
God, I will lose my beloved babies in about a months time, due to the separation.. I can't even think about it without going almost insane. I hope it will not end in a heart attack...
Blumtnman put it very nice. Cats leave paw prints on your heart...

I wish you all the best, mate. Cheers!

AllBlackPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:15 PM   #1555
rolarosa
Adventurer

Oddometer: 86
Your pictures have provided me with so much pleasure, that it's sad to hear of your misfortunes! Sorry about your loss. Hang in there and heal up!
rolarosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:18 PM   #1556
AKLiz
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 259
I'm so sorry to hear about Tails That's just absolutely the worst part of having these lovely critters in our lives. I'm glad you're still with us and hope you recover quickly from your heart attack. Have Sarah take good care of you :) You've definitely had an 'eventful' year - here's hoping that 2012 will be much more tame for you. Be well!

Liz
AKLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:54 PM   #1557
BlackStallion
Adventurer

Oddometer: 37
I have come across many heros in these forums. But you are 'the Super Hero'! God bless you my friend.

BTW, since you're away from your bike, and resting at home. Why not jotting down some review of cross-plane R1 you have tried vs the others? Looking all the pics of your fella, it has grown in me somehow
BlackStallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:22 AM   #1558
Tango2
Adventurer

Oddometer: 28
Holy shit Kamchat that's a hell of a crap week, really sorry to hear about your news, hope the recovery is going well. If there's anything you need doing please feel free to give me a shout, I'm just down the road ( and presently under 6 ft of water!) Cheers Peter (Tango2)

Tango2 screwed with this post 11-29-2011 at 11:01 AM
Tango2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:44 AM   #1559
goran e
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 114
goran e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 08:21 AM   #1560
Guccikins
Adventurer

Oddometer: 15
hola

gutted for you chief. get well soon. hope your ready to rock when we all start biking again next year.

take care

gucci
Guccikins is offline   Reply With Quote