Old 08-29-2012, 01:17 AM   #2568
bubu
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 655
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkster View Post
WHOOPS MY mistake
I like it even more.

the same as V11 le mans or Sport. For me the most beautiful is the le mans rosso corsa

Old 08-29-2012, 11:44 AM   #2569
Swedener
Adventurer

Oddometer: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamchat View Post
But yes, - come back to Scotland. Bring that Guzzi back home and let her show you round.
I am sure I will visit Scotland soon, because my Guzzi is about to pester me to death that we should "go home". But I try to explain: -You have a new home now and I will show you all the curvy roads that are in your new country.
Then we set off at full speed on some twisties and we are both happy again!
But as I said, I will definitely be visiting Scotland more times

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkster View Post
Hey Swedener, that is gorgeous!
is it the 850 or 1000?
It is the 1100cc (1064cc). Glad you like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubu View Post
It is an V11 Scura...
I don't want to be a clever dick, but I have to correct you because your answer to kinkster is wrong. My bike is a V11 Sport Ballabio and not a V11 Sport Scura. Nice that you like the Rosso Corsa

Swedener screwed with this post 08-29-2012 at 11:49 AM Reason: Non
Swedener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:49 PM   #2570
bubu
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedener View Post
I am sure I will visit Scotland soon, because my Guzzi is about to pester me to death that we should "go home". But I try to explain: -You have a new home now and I will show you all the curvy roads that are in your new country.

It is the 1100cc (1064cc). Glad you like it!

I don't want to be a clever dick, but I have to correct you because your answer to kinkster is wrong. My bike is a V11 Sport Ballabio and not a V11 Sport Scura. Nice that you like the Rosso Corsa
Sorry i don't watch the handlebar...

I like guzzi, the engine is special and nice to ride. A little heavy, and you must be carefull when you turne the throttle cause the bike go on the left with the torque of the engine...
Old 08-30-2012, 09:53 PM   #2571
Aargee
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 194
Quote:
Hi Aargee, good to hear from you. What happened? Why haven't you been riding!? Nothing serious I hope!
Had a minor fall on Jun 20th; fault was mine to not having changed the front tire for over 18000+ miles & had to pay for it through dislocated right shoulder. Had quite a fun though; was dragged over 10+ foot after the fall & got up beneath a bus and was laughing instead of checking out anything. I guess the laugh was just because of the protection from riding gears (which is very rare scene in this country )

Anyway, lots of things happened after that; didn't ride for 7 weeks then picked up courage to ride long 1900 miles against the doctor's advice of staying away from riding for 2 months atleast.

Right now, I'm switching between rides & drives. Had an awesome ride last Sunday with friends, we even had a Hayabusa riding along with us. Wanna see the pics?

Quote:
B.E.A.utiful; Why're they posing with hands folded? Some kind of sign language ?
Aargee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:48 PM   #2572
bubu
Studly Adventurer

other pictures of a track day, Kam will i prepare a track day for us in 2013?

Old 09-01-2012, 01:55 PM   #2573
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,897
Quote:

Good to hear it. If you need any help or info for your visit, when it happens, let me know.
Kamchat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:03 PM   #2574
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aargee View Post
Had a minor fall on Jun 20th; fault was mine to not having changed the front tire for over 18000+ miles & had to pay for it through dislocated right shoulder. Had quite a fun though; was dragged over 10+ foot after the fall & got up beneath a bus and was laughing instead of checking out anything. I guess the laugh was just because of the protection from riding gears (which is very rare scene in this country )

Anyway, lots of things happened after that; didn't ride for 7 weeks then picked up courage to ride long 1900 miles against the doctor's advice of staying away from riding for 2 months atleast.

Right now, I'm switching between rides & drives. Had an awesome ride last Sunday with friends, we even had a Hayabusa riding along with us. Wanna see the pics?

B.E.A.utiful; Why're they posing with hands folded? Some kind of sign language ?

Wow! Sorry to hear about your accident. Glad you aren't too badly beat up. ... but 'ending up under a bus' sounds like you had a 'close shave' and it could have been a lot worse! .

Good to hear it hasn't put you off riding at all and sure, - feel free to post some of the pics ..or a link.

The 'folded arms' thing has no significance....they were just messing about 'striking a pose' when they saw me jump off the bike to grab a pic at temporary traffic lights.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:11 PM   #2575
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
other pictures of a track day, Kam will i prepare a track day for us in 2013?

Cool pics again bubu. 'Track day' sounds good (I have never actually done one). I just hope next year work improves over this year so we can get over to France. It's been a bit 'challenging' this year and at the moment seems to be continuing in the same vein ...... I'm sure there is a light at the end of this 'financial crisis' tunnel ...and fingers crossed that 'the light' isn't actually a train coming the other way! Lol!
Old 09-02-2012, 01:25 AM   #2576
Swedener
Adventurer

Oddometer: 26
Quote:
Good to hear it. If you need any help or info for your visit, when it happens, let me know.
Hey Kamchat, I am very grateful for your offer! It is so valuable to have a good contact when you are visiting another country. If you intend to go to Sweden, I will of course help you with anything, if I can.
Swedener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:57 AM   #2577
bubu
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Cool pics again bubu. 'Track day' sounds good (I have never actually done one). I just hope next year work improves over this year so we can get over to France. It's been a bit 'challenging' this year and at the moment seems to be continuing in the same vein ...... I'm sure there is a light at the end of this 'financial crisis' tunnel ...and fingers crossed that 'the light' isn't actually a train coming the other way! Lol!
We could do this in France, and i lend you one of my track bikes. You just have a full leather clothes in one or two pieces...
Old 09-04-2012, 01:28 AM   #2578
Aargee
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 194
Quote:
Wow! Sorry to hear about your accident. Glad you aren't too badly beat up. ... but 'ending up under a bus' sounds like you had a 'close shave' and it could have been a lot worse!
Quite close; I thought my head would be run over the front wheel & was wondering if my Helmet would withstand; gladly there was no necessity to it

Quote:
Good to hear it hasn't put you off riding at all and sure, - feel free to post some of the pics ..or a link

The CBR with yellow sticker on the fairings is your's truly's

The turn out was good

We even had a Busa

Your's Truly

Waiting at level crossing

All image courtesy, my friend Dinesh, who gives hard time to posers with DSLR with his simple P&S

Quote:
The 'folded arms' thing...temporary traffic lights.
Ok
Aargee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:06 AM   #2579
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Hey Kamchat, I am very grateful for your offer! It is so valuable to have a good contact when you are visiting another country. If you intend to go to Sweden, I will of course help you with anything, if I can.
Cheers mate.
Hopefully we may meet up one day for a ride.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:09 AM   #2580
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
We could do this in France, and i lend you one of my track bikes. You just have a full leather clothes in one or two pieces...

Thanks bubu - that's a very kind offer.....I hope though if I come to France I will be riding there with the bike so if all goes to plan I will have my bike with me. But I will bear it in mind should we end up travelling by car for some reason.

Thanks again.