Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2013, 11:11 AM   #2911
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by afk40 View Post
kamchat,,, am an ice cream buff... have ye been tae Coia`s in armadale.... man thats ice cream, straight accross ae the polis station...

Cheers for the info...No I haven't had an ice cream from Coia's ...but funnily enough we were sat right outside there last year on one of cycle rides. Sarah and I had been riding the n75 cycle route round the Hillend Reservoir and we rode into Armadale to get a brew..(I had never been to Armadale before) we ended up buying a tea from the little café next to the police station and sat outside on the wall in front of the police station drinking it ... Next time I am there I will be sure to try the ice cream across the road.
Kamchat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:39 AM   #2912
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer

Some more from the Dukes Pass on Friday evening...

Old 04-22-2013, 12:19 PM   #2913
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer

'Opening her up' on the straights.......

After a brew in Strathyre it was down the A84 to Callander .....

Waving thanks to nice car driver who pulled over...

Tea was fish n chips in the Meadows Car Park ... being watched by the swans .....

Old 04-22-2013, 01:00 PM   #2914
bubu
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 553
I found a new song...

THIS IS THE SARAH'S STYLE bambamabammma
Old 04-22-2013, 09:01 PM   #2915
BuckMoto
Adventure Napping

Oddometer: 294
Hi Kam! Good to see your riding pics again. You still have the magic touch! Wishing you, Sarah and your bunch a great riding season.

Quote:
Buckmoto,, ive a pal who lives in Wichita,, ave been there twice.. love it.. he lives in armstrong.
Hi afk40! Did you maybe mean Andover instead of Armstrong? I wish we had the beautiful twisty roads, castles and trials riding that you have in Scotland! We have some ok ice cream though!
Old 04-23-2013, 02:13 AM   #2916
afk40
Adventurer

Oddometer: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamchat View Post
Cheers for the info...No I haven't had an ice cream from Coia's ...but funnily enough we were sat right outside there last year on one of cycle rides. Sarah and I had been riding the n75 cycle route round the Hillend Reservoir and we rode into Armadale to get a brew..(I had never been to Armadale before) we ended up buying a tea from the little café next to the police station and sat outside on the wall in front of the police station drinking it ... Next time I am there I will be sure to try the ice cream across the road.

well ye must have been sittin on ma wall ad built fur the guy in the first house right next to that wee cafe..elaines.. hope tae meet ye`s sometime on the road or a meeting place... am plannin goin up to Kinlochleven the 3rd an 4th o may....Pre 65 trials.. then the week following that they have the Scottish Six days. if yeve never saw it its worth a looky.. love in an around Kinlochleven,, in the high rd an out the low rd... lovely roads.. ye take a mean picture... great pics... yer early pics,, what camera was it ,, a canon. ??. cheers . mabozzar/john
afk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:16 AM   #2917
afk40
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckMoto View Post
Hi Kam! Good to see your riding pics again. You still have the magic touch! Wishing you, Sarah and your bunch a great riding season.

Hi afk40! Did you maybe mean Andover instead of Armstrong? I wish we had the beautiful twisty roads, castles and trials riding that you have in Scotland! We have some ok ice cream though!

No.. he lives on Armstrong..North. 51st St. N. 67204
Old 04-23-2013, 02:23 AM   #2918
afk40
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubu View Post
I found a new song...

whit about alabama 3..... guys who like them call them bama3. check them out on youtube., whit about this tae get ye`s all in the mood fur this years riding. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK3BlCvmJKY

bama 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpGgLyfDERI

enjoy
Old 04-23-2013, 11:08 AM   #2919
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubu View Post
I found a new song...

If only it could be half as popular as 'Gangnam Style'......I'd be very happy with the royalties. !
Old 04-23-2013, 11:12 AM   #2920
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckMoto View Post

Thanks mate ......I'm glad you still like them....and a 'Happy Riding Season' to you too....ours looks like it's going to be a bit shorter this year as we are two month's late starting.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:26 AM   #2921
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
well ye must have been sittin on ma wall ad built fur the guy in the first house right next to that wee cafe..elaines.. hope tae meet ye`s sometime on the road or a meeting place... am plannin goin up to Kinlochleven the 3rd an 4th o may....Pre 65 trials.. then the week following that they have the Scottish Six days. if yeve never saw it its worth a looky.. love in an around Kinlochleven,, in the high rd an out the low rd... lovely roads.. ye take a mean picture... great pics... yer early pics,, what camera was it ,, a canon. ??. cheers . mabozzar/john

Hi ..it is a 'small world' indeed ..seems strange that we were sitting on your wall ...and what a fine wall it was.

Yeah I'm sure we will bump into one another soon enough ...keep an eye out for our bikes and come and say Hi if you spot us.

Not been to the actual Trials themselves ..but seen the riders nipping between stages on the roads on previous rideouts up in that area ...this was near Ballachulish in May 2010...

Glad you like the pics .......thanks for saying so. I am currently using a Canon Powershot SX130is and my previous camera (which got destroyed during my crash in 2011) was a Canon Powershot AS720is (see first post on the thread).
Old 04-23-2013, 11:35 AM   #2922
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer

Well Sunday was another wet day ...but Saturday was dry ..so our first Group Sunday Rideout was on Saturday

What a relief to finally start the season ....

Old 04-23-2013, 11:45 AM   #2923
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer

Scot's gixxer......is testimony to the durability of GSXR's....the guy's a legend and this bike has seen a 'lot of life'....probably spent half of it's 50,000 miles on the rear wheel.

Let the good times roll...

Old 04-23-2013, 11:59 AM   #2924
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer

waiting at the lights in the centre of Callander - group pic

Old 04-23-2013, 12:04 PM   #2925
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer