ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Racing
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2011, 01:57 AM   #841
Tau Anvil
African by trade
 
Tau Anvil's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Tulbagh, South Africa
Oddometer: 246
aso adress

I need ASO adress for my SWIFT transfer mailded them Phoned them they said they would mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help please I need to get my Money in by monday as I am a first timer.
__________________
Yamaha Wr450f JVO Rallye kit -SOLD-
2013 YAMAHA WR450F
The Tool from Toolbag
I need a Safari rear tank for my 2013 Wr450 if anybody has one.
Tau Anvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:34 AM   #842
dakardood
Gnarly Adventurer
 
dakardood's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Oddometer: 376
Can they not email you their IBAN / SWIFT details so you can do the transfer electronically?

Anything in their registration docs?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau Anvil View Post
I need ASO adress for my SWIFT transfer mailded them Phoned them they said they would mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help please I need to get my Money in by monday as I am a first timer.
__________________
BMW R1200 GSA
KTM 525EXC Six Days Racing
kTM 690 Enduro R Rally
dakardood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:36 AM   #843
dakardood
Gnarly Adventurer
 
dakardood's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Oddometer: 376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau Anvil View Post
I need ASO adress for my SWIFT transfer mailded them Phoned them they said they would mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help please I need to get my Money in by monday as I am a first timer.

A.S.O. bank account details for wire transfers :
LCL
61 Rue Lafayette
75009 PARIS - FRANCE
Bank code: 30002
Branch code: 05656
Account N° : 0000466276T - Key : 57
IBAN: FR 40 3000 2056 5600 0046 6276 T57
BIC / SWIFT: CRLYFRPP

http://www.dakar.com/dakar/2012/us/register.html
__________________
BMW R1200 GSA
KTM 525EXC Six Days Racing
kTM 690 Enduro R Rally
dakardood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 04:32 AM   #844
Tau Anvil
African by trade
 
Tau Anvil's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Tulbagh, South Africa
Oddometer: 246
thx but not this ASO ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakardood View Post
A.S.O. bank account details for wire transfers :
LCL
61 Rue Lafayette
75009 PARIS - FRANCE
Bank code: 30002
Branch code: 05656
Account N° : 0000466276T - Key : 57
IBAN: FR 40 3000 2056 5600 0046 6276 T57
BIC / SWIFT: CRLYFRPP

http://www.dakar.com/dakar/2012/us/register.html
Dakarhood thx I have this. I don't need the bank details, but the ASO's physical adress. Remember I am from Africa these things take time and extra care needs to be taken by banks because of fraud and other clever criminals.

I am also not a daily international trader so I do as I am told by the Bank. I have gone as far as to get a direct contact with headoffice with my bank so that my deposit must be on time.

Thx again for the help I will just try get them to do it with some adress in Paris
__________________
Yamaha Wr450f JVO Rallye kit -SOLD-
2013 YAMAHA WR450F
The Tool from Toolbag
I need a Safari rear tank for my 2013 Wr450 if anybody has one.
Tau Anvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 04:42 AM   #845
dakardood
Gnarly Adventurer
 
dakardood's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Oddometer: 376
AH OK, no worries.

I see what you mean, ASO are tricky to locate on the web, their official website is a "work in progress" so nothing there relating to key info really.

One other option, contact JMo by PM and see if Jen can help, Jen would have had a bunch of paperwork from ASO after registering, I bet thats a good place to start.

Good luck pal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau Anvil View Post
Dakarhood thx I have this. I don't need the bank details, but the ASO's physical adress. Remember I am from Africa these things take time and extra care needs to be taken by banks because of fraud and other clever criminals.

I am also not a daily international trader so I do as I am told by the Bank. I have gone as far as to get a direct contact with headoffice with my bank so that my deposit must be on time.

Thx again for the help I will just try get them to do it with some adress in Paris
__________________
BMW R1200 GSA
KTM 525EXC Six Days Racing
kTM 690 Enduro R Rally
dakardood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 05:38 AM   #846
dakardood
Gnarly Adventurer
 
dakardood's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Oddometer: 376
Here you go Tau:

ASO

Immeuble Panorama B
253, Quai de la Bataille de Stalingrad
92 137 Issy-les-Moulineaux Cedex
Tel : +33 1 41 33 14 00
__________________
BMW R1200 GSA
KTM 525EXC Six Days Racing
kTM 690 Enduro R Rally
dakardood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 08:07 AM   #847
Tau Anvil
African by trade
 
Tau Anvil's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Tulbagh, South Africa
Oddometer: 246
Thx Dakarhood.

If I have to tell you how the bank treats you when buying bike spares etc you will not believe me. I ended up shouting at them asking why I get harrashed/interegated, but somebody playing online poker with 5 credit cards can do as they please. They said I am being unfair and out od line. I asked if they knew Dakar fever??????They said no, then I realised I am working with idiots. Don't even know dakar fever how could we possibly communicate.


Anyway now that they now where ASO offices is they can go check if it is not a illegal champange factory.
__________________
Yamaha Wr450f JVO Rallye kit -SOLD-
2013 YAMAHA WR450F
The Tool from Toolbag
I need a Safari rear tank for my 2013 Wr450 if anybody has one.
Tau Anvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 08:17 AM   #848
dakardood
Gnarly Adventurer
 
dakardood's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Oddometer: 376
I guess the amount is high, so they are being careful.

Good luck with it all, be interested to know how you get on!

Have a chat with JMo, Jen had to go through all this process for 2011, sure she will be able to point you in the right direction- far better than us mere bottom feeders who can't afford to go




Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau Anvil View Post
Thx Dakarhood.

If I have to tell you how the bank treats you when buying bike spares etc you will not believe me. I ended up shouting at them asking why I get harrashed/interegated, but somebody playing online poker with 5 credit cards can do as they please. They said I am being unfair and out od line. I asked if they knew Dakar fever??????They said no, then I realised I am working with idiots. Don't even know dakar fever how could we possibly communicate.


Anyway now that they now where ASO offices is they can go check if it is not a illegal champange factory.
__________________
BMW R1200 GSA
KTM 525EXC Six Days Racing
kTM 690 Enduro R Rally
dakardood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 08:55 AM   #849
Tau Anvil
African by trade
 
Tau Anvil's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Tulbagh, South Africa
Oddometer: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakardood View Post
I guess the amount is high, so they are being careful.

Good luck with it all, be interested to know how you get on!

Have a chat with JMo, Jen had to go through all this process for 2011, sure she will be able to point you in the right direction- far better than us mere bottom feeders who can't afford to go
Mate I have a Hunting Raffle going and doing a Wine Auction on the 15 June(With some heavy fancy wines and stuff....) I also have a DS bike outride into the Karoo with sleep-over etc.

I will spend all my funds on the deposit Monday and then I am broke.

I have a bike the JVO kit a new MD roadbook .....

Still need the rest of th entry
Airfares
tyres
spares
spare engine
fuel money etc however I will make it.

I ain't rich I am crazy.
__________________
Yamaha Wr450f JVO Rallye kit -SOLD-
2013 YAMAHA WR450F
The Tool from Toolbag
I need a Safari rear tank for my 2013 Wr450 if anybody has one.
Tau Anvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 10:53 AM   #850
ArthDuro
quarantined
 
ArthDuro's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Westsideistan
Oddometer: 2,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau Anvil View Post
I ain't rich I am crazy.


__________________
my nx250 project pics
my mini ride reports
"parts made of unobtanium"
+ momento mori +
ArthDuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 07:46 PM   #851
wrk2surf
on the gas or brakes
 
wrk2surf's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: THE exact center of California/Bass lake/Yosemite
Oddometer: 6,292
Freedom Ktm Team uncrating

__________________
Thanks for the 2015 support: BELL HELMETS, SCOTT USA, Kriega USA, SEATCONCEPTS.COM , Carbon-pro.com, GPR stabilzers, Sidi/Motonation, Masters paint and body, Magura , Motolab , Loctite and Dunlop tires .
wrk2surf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:22 PM   #852
shrineclown
(AFKA Prince)
 
shrineclown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Bruins Nation
Oddometer: 9,796
How many folks here are registering on Monday for Dakar?
__________________
Life is Good and Getting Better Every Day!
shrineclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:41 PM   #853
Bluebull2007
Adventurer
 
Bluebull2007's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Lima, Perú
Oddometer: 4,998
I wish I could say yes, shrineclown, but its going to have to wait until 2013 on account of my new job.
__________________
-
-
Dreaming of Dakar
Bluebull2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 10:39 PM   #854
shrineclown
(AFKA Prince)
 
shrineclown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Bruins Nation
Oddometer: 9,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebull2007 View Post
I wish I could say yes, shrineclown, but its going to have to wait until 2013 on account of my new job.

Another year of preparation will not hurt. Glad you will get to do it.
__________________
Life is Good and Getting Better Every Day!
shrineclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 11:56 PM   #855
wrk2surf
on the gas or brakes
 
wrk2surf's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: THE exact center of California/Bass lake/Yosemite
Oddometer: 6,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrineclown View Post
How many folks here are registering on Monday for Dakar?
I would... If I had a backer..

I would also gladly ride as a domesitque..

I Got a 450x as a base..

Anyone ???
__________________
Thanks for the 2015 support: BELL HELMETS, SCOTT USA, Kriega USA, SEATCONCEPTS.COM , Carbon-pro.com, GPR stabilzers, Sidi/Motonation, Masters paint and body, Magura , Motolab , Loctite and Dunlop tires .
wrk2surf is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014