Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2013, 09:26 PM   #16411
William42
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamD View Post
How embarrassment

Looks relaxed to me. I guess it needed a break too.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:37 PM   #16412
Dallara
Creaks When Walks...

Oddometer: 1,832
Cool2 Well...

Quote:

Looks hungover, and maybe a bit buggered to me...

That's what drinking too much ethanol will get ya'. A stiff shot of Espresso Roast (with creme, of course, since it's a black one) and that poor, probably bum sore, Raven Tenere will be right back up on its sneakers and out huntin' rainbows.

Dallara

~

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrists office. - Unknown

'Cos it's easier to try than to prove it can't be done, and it's easier to stay than to turn around and run. - Justin Hayward

Dallara screwed with this post 03-04-2013 at 11:20 PM
Dallara is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:09 PM   #16413
RockyDS
Wizened adventurer

Oddometer: 286
Quote:
How embarrassment
Yes, Starbucks - how embarrassing.

Might I suggest ...

... next time.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:01 AM   #16414
GrahamD
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyDS View Post
Yes, Starbucks - how embarrassing.

Might I suggest ...

... next time.
Having a Nap at Starbucks, The lowest of the low. Someone needs to help that person.

I avoid franchises. I just find a Cafe and eat there. In Australia no one stays in business that long if you make bad Coffee.

Which is why Starbucks is disappearing.

"I just may as well admit that my other bikes are toast. I don't ride them. Plain and simple. I didn't want this. It wasn't the plan." - snakebitten
GrahamD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:11 AM   #16415
omroizo
n00b

Oddometer: 7
I would like all Super Tenere Owners Help...

Hi. I would like to ask for your help because for the 3-4 months maybe i will become crazy or paranoid.
I was in the final stage of becoming also a proud Super Tenere owner. The bank was ready for my loan, my job was ok and i was going to pay up the loan in the next 3 years and i was preparing what extras i was going to fit on the bike. I also pay a small feed for the bike so they can hold it for me (the bike located in England i was arrange also logistic company).
And then everything went very wrong. I got fired, the bank because of the financial crisis can't give the loan and now i'm desperate. For the last 3-4 months i can't sleep, all the time i'm searching for a job with no luck,my money become lower and lower each week.
I'm writing here and asking for help. It's the last thing and i didn't want to do this. Some of you have more money than others and some not. I'm asking for a small feed from all of you to gather 9000 English pounds so i can buy the bike. I have another month time. I know that you are going to tell me you must work to gain something. I live with the same thought. But this....bad luck i don't know....i become very desperate.
So if any of you want to help me just sent me a Private message and i will give you my Paypal account.
If i manage to get the bike if any of you will travel to Cyprus and need bike, i will gladly give him the bike to move around until he leave from Cyprus.
Thank you for reading this.
omroizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:02 AM   #16416
Wasp
Supa10 pilot

Oddometer: 1,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by omroizo View Post
Hi. I would like to ask for your help because for the 3-4 months maybe i will become crazy or paranoid.
I was in the final stage of becoming also a proud Super Tenere owner. The bank was ready for my loan, my job was ok and i was going to pay up the loan in the next 3 years and i was preparing what extras i was going to fit on the bike. I also pay a small feed for the bike so they can hold it for me (the bike located in England i was arrange also logistic company).
And then everything went very wrong. I got fired, the bank because of the financial crisis can't give the loan and now i'm desperate. For the last 3-4 months i can't sleep, all the time i'm searching for a job with no luck,my money become lower and lower each week.
I'm writing here and asking for help. It's the last thing and i didn't want to do this. Some of you have more money than others and some not. I'm asking for a small feed from all of you to gather 9000 English pounds so i can buy the bike. I have another month time. I know that you are going to tell me you must work to gain something. I live with the same thought. But this....bad luck i don't know....i become very desperate.
So if any of you want to help me just sent me a Private message and i will give you my Paypal account.
If i manage to get the bike if any of you will travel to Cyprus and need bike, i will gladly give him the bike to move around until he leave from Cyprus.
You ARE kidding right???
I would think that without a job you have more important things to worry about than trying to scam a free ride out of decent people who have had to pay for theirs... Focus on getting a job and buying your own toys..
I suggest try the BMW crowd - Good luck with that!!

Greg.
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=778809
Wasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:05 AM   #16417
GrahamD
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,243
Excellent. I know a guy that is trying to get rid of a small fortune before it gets taken off him.

I should put you two in touch.

What's your actual address again?

"I just may as well admit that my other bikes are toast. I don't ride them. Plain and simple. I didn't want this. It wasn't the plan." - snakebitten
GrahamD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:41 AM   #16418
Flydream
King of the Atlantic

Oddometer: 378
I hope you find a job soon!
Do you still have the 660 tenere?
Flydream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:07 AM   #16419
tremor38
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flydream View Post
I hope you find a job soon!
Do you still have the 660 tenere?
He doesn't want questions, just money. Send him everything you have
Old 03-05-2013, 04:28 AM   #16420
Flydream
King of the Atlantic

I'm asking this, because the appropriate thread on this forum, should be something like you " offering " your bike to all the ADVRiders visiting your beautiful Island ( kind of renting among friends, wanting to help ).
Just a thought.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:51 AM   #16421
Flydream
King of the Atlantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tremor38 View Post
He doesn't want questions, just money. Send him everything you have
I'm not naive, but I try not to judge so rapidly and with so few information.
Of course he as is priorities mixed up, but that's the only thing I'm sure...
Old 03-05-2013, 04:58 AM   #16422
tommu56
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasp View Post
You ARE kidding right???
I would think that without a job you have more important things to worry about than trying to scam a free ride out of decent people who have had to pay for theirs... Focus on getting a job and buying your own toys..
I suggest try the BMW crowd - Good luck with that!!

Greg.
At least he didn't try this with the KLR crowd, we don't have 2 nickels to rub together between all of us.
tommu56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:21 AM   #16423
TH
There and Here

Oddometer: 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakebitten View Post
Dallara lives!
Remember to use the search function to validate!
NOVA Tag-o-Rama Map
TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:25 AM   #16424
TH
There and Here

Oddometer: 912
Quote:
How embarrassment

The Anti-BMW forces were at play here. Starbucks is for BMW's, didn't you know that? Just like "Trix are for kids".

If I go to a Fourbucks, It drive my cage/truck or walk!
NOVA Tag-o-Rama Map
TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:05 AM   #16425
DaFoole
Lewddite at large...

Oddometer: 4,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by omroizo View Post
Seems legit.....