Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2010, 06:07 AM   #121
nyc rugby
Dirt n00b

Oddometer: 567
Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateJohn
If you come through Reynosa then let me know. Imagine the Underground Railroad, only this time for gringos fleeing the states.
Sounds like just what I need right now, thanks for the offer. I haven't planned where to cross the border yet but I assume it will be from TX since I'll be coming from the east.

Originally my plan was to head to Panama and back but I think the last thing I need right now is an itinerary since this is a trip to clear out my head...maybe I'll just bum around Mexico and Guatamala for 4-6 weeks and see what happens.
nyc rugby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:02 AM   #122
Arte OP
Pata de Perro

Oddometer: 1,534
Well, in couple or three hours Me and along with some local friend riders and couple US riders will be heading to here: http://www.panoramio.com/photo/18201610 for the weekend.

You know, camping, cook some steaks on the grill, have some (or much)beer , some fishing probably, etc.

I'l let you know if was safe.

Arte

" If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself " - Max Ehrmann
Chiapas Ride 2013
Arte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:24 AM   #123
PirateJohn
Banned

Oddometer: 22,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arte
Well, in couple or three hours Me and along with some local friend riders and couple US riders will be heading to here: http://www.panoramio.com/photo/18201610 for the weekend.

You know, camping, cook some steaks on the grill, have some (or much)beer , some fishing probably, etc.

I'l let you know if was safe.

Arte

See, that's another problem with Mexicans. They have too much time off from work.

Have fun guys. I really, really wish that I could join you. I'll just have to be content with riding across the border after work tonight for my regular cigar run.

PirateJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:26 AM   #124
PirateJohn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyc rugby
Sounds like just what I need right now, thanks for the offer. I haven't planned where to cross the border yet but I assume it will be from TX since I'll be coming from the east.

Originally my plan was to head to Panama and back but I think the last thing I need right now is an itinerary since this is a trip to clear out my head...maybe I'll just bum around Mexico and Guatamala for 4-6 weeks and see what happens.

The Yucatan may be calling you Amigo. That's where I'd be heading right now if I had the time.

Drop me a PM and I'll be happy to show you around.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:20 PM   #125
TemeculaRider
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 565
You guys ever seen that prison off the side of Hwy 1 way down south in Baja? It looks like a freakin' dungeon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateJohn
you are safer in 99% of Northern Mexico than you are in 99% of Jacksonville, FL.
TemeculaRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:39 PM   #126
PirateJohn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemeculaRider
You guys ever seen that prison off the side of Hwy 1 way down south in Baja? It looks like a freakin' dungeon.

From the inside or the outside?

I think that there is a modern prison off to the north of the road between Reynosa and Matamoros, somewhere near the Pharr border crossing. I see it in the near distance every so often.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:50 PM   #127
Lobby
Viel Spass, Vato!

Oddometer: 27,591
Last time I was in Nuevo Laredo, I saw a young couple sitting in the park near International Bridge 1. It was dark, and he had his arm around her. Every few minutes, the teenage girl would groan, lean over, and puke on the side walk. All while her boyfriend was comforting her.

Mexico's dangerous. The Margaritas will kill you.
Lobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:42 PM   #128
Lone Rider

Oddometer: 25,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by TemeculaRider
South of Santa Rosalia, yeah...
Lone Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:49 PM   #129
tricepilot
El Gran Payaso

Oddometer: 8,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobby
Last time I was in Nuevo Laredo, I saw a young couple sitting in the park near International Bridge 1. It was dark, and he had his arm around her. Every few minutes, the teenage girl would groan, lean over, and puke on the side walk. All while her boyfriend was comforting her.
Stop flashing people, that will cure this
tricepilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:04 PM   #130
jkam
Nomadic Man

Oddometer: 3,801
Quote:

Mexico's dangerous. The Margaritas will kill you.
Didn't realize you were a voyeur Leo.
Old 02-05-2010, 04:26 PM   #131
Lobby
Viel Spass, Vato!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkam
Didn't realize you were a voyeur Leo.

I had my camera with me, but I couldn't muster the brass ones. I feel like I let AdvRider down.
Old 02-05-2010, 04:33 PM   #132
Lone Rider

Quote:

I had my camera with me, but I couldn't muster the brass ones. I feel like I let AdvRider down.
Ok, the obvious question: What were you doing in that park, way after dark?
Old 02-05-2010, 04:50 PM   #133
Lobby
Viel Spass, Vato!

I had gone to the Farmacia to buy some medicines for my Mom. I park my car on the U.S. side, walk across, find a restaurant and eat (machitos, frijoles borrachos, aguacate, and homemade tortillas de maíz, with a Dos Equis or two). After eating I walk to one of the Farmacia Benavides that are scattered around the Mercado area and buy Mom her medicines.

This occurred on the walk back to the bridge.

I almost stopped at a bar across the park to continue watching the show. I obviously entertain quite easily.
Old 02-05-2010, 04:58 PM   #134
Lone Rider

Quote:
I had gone to the Farmacia to buy some medicines for my Mom. I park my car on the U.S. side, walk across, find a restaurant and eat (machitos, frijoles borrachos, aguacate, and homemade tortillas de maíz, with a Dos Equis or two). After eating I walk to one of the Farmacia Benavides that are scattered around the Mercado area and buy Mom her medicines.

This occurred on the walk back to the bridge.

I almost stopped at a bar across the park to continue watching the show. I obviously entertain quite easily.
You could've answered w/o mentioning the food thing... ...

Could she have been experiencing some kinda extreme orgasms, or is that reaching a tad far?
Old 02-05-2010, 05:22 PM   #135
acejones
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,798
So now we have the imagination voyeurs....