Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2014, 06:06 AM   #16
SigPig
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 206
2010 ktm 690 smc

2010 KTM 690 SMC for sale.

9751 Kms

Bike is in excellent condition. It has always been professionally maintained by a KTM trained certified technician. Please message me if you have any questions.

Detailed Specs can be found here http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photo...KTM-690SMC.htm

Upgrades/Add-ons
KTM Hard Parts Poly Resin Skid Plate
KTM Hard Parts Axle Sliders
KTM Hard Parts Peg Sliders
KTM Hard Parts Grip Heaters
KTM Hard Parts Fork Bleeder Set
Domino Parco Grips
G2 Ergonomics Throttle Tube and Cam
K&N High Flow Air Filter
CA Cycleworks Fuel Pump
Michelin Pilot Power 3’s (new)
Wings Titanium Silencer
KTM Akrapovic Ignition Mapping

Also comes with;
Stock Silencer
Stock Passenger Pegs
Stock Grab Handles
Stock Air Filter
KTM 690 SMC Tool Kit
KTM Owners Brief Case
KTM 690 Owners Manuals
Wings Silencer quiet insert

Asking $8,500

SigPig screwed with this post 12-20-2014 at 06:34 AM
SigPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 03:21 PM   #17
Hevy Kevy
ADDRider

Oddometer: 189
WTB Low mileage DR 650

Looking for a well sorted out, low mileage ( under 20k ) DR 650. Located in Elora.

Best wishes for a safe and adventure filled 2015.
Hevy Kevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 06:10 PM   #18
Heavy
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 120
GIVI E41 side cases

Used GIVI E41 (41 litre) side cases. They've been in some tight spaces and have a few scratches.

I'm asking $300.00 for 2 x E41 cases alone.

For $350.00, I will include the 2 x E41 cases and the PL528 mounting racks (DL1000 2002-2010).

I'm in Barrie but I travel a fair bit so there is opportunities for hand-offs. I'd rather not have to box it up and ship it so the preference will be to local sales, but hey, I'll take what I can get.

Any shipping will be in addition.

Send me PMs if you are interested.

Heavy screwed with this post Yesterday at 09:18 AM
Heavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:45 AM   #19
woofer2609
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 701
Joe Rocket gloves size L

Good to very good shape, they are warm, that's for sure. I used them more to ward off the cold while protecting my hands as opposed to keeping my hands bone dry. (they say waterproof but will leak a bit around the seams after a while in a downpour.) The leather is in good shape and thick enough to protect.
I'm located in Vancouver BC, and will ship if need be.
$20 ADV price.

woofer2609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:14 PM   #20
Bill 310
Poser Emeritus

Oddometer: 3,107
2006 Yamaha FJR 1300

Price $7,000 Canadian

(no trades but thanks for asking)

History of this FJR. This bike was originally purchased new for my wife Susan in 2006. Susan is 5'5" tall so before it was ridden off the lot it was custom fitted for her. Three years ago my wife Susan found the bike getting too heavy for her to ride and sold it to our friend and 4 time IBR finisher Paul Allison, who has owned it for 3 years. Paul lives in Durham, England. Mods please note I have the current owner's power of attorney to sell this MC and it lives in my garage

Paul has come over to North American and ridden the bike a few times here. The amount of time available for Paul to ride in North America at present ( 3 teenagers and one almost a teenager ) limits Paul's time. As a result Paul has asked me to sell the bike for him. (as mentioned I have his power of attorney and the bike is located in Vancouver, BC)

It has a lowered Ohlins Shock (custom built by PPS Racing) and the front forks were dropped in the fork tubes to set the bike level.

The Stock OEM Shock and a Stock Seat both unused are included and the BIKE could be returned to stock height with little effort and the buyer could I am sure lower their net cost by selling the lowered Ohlins and Seat.

It is in great shape and every time Paul rode it I got it serviced before covered storage in my garage by a Yamaha certified tech. The bike sits on a battery tender, I had the bike professionally detailed after Paul's last ride

There was a recall on the FJR for a wiring harness and I didn't like the fix so I had Mark Reis do the job properly.Mark does a lot of the custom wiring for the Long Distance Community and is both fussy and bossy as you would expect a retired US Nay Chief to be.

Mark Reis also did all of the accessory wiring on the bike and built a custom wiring harness for all the accessories so there is no weird cutting or patching into the main harnessc of the bike

Farkles

MC cruise control (from Australia) is installed ,

J & M CB radio

Matching luggage (side cases have bags) and and FJR top case,

A BMR dash shelf that is set up to hold a Garmin 478 and a V-1.They are linked to the cb radio for audio and will plug into a helmet headset.

Paul has his 478 in the UK and his V-1 and he has told me he will sell them separately to the purchaser. . The FJR also has XM radio via the 478 (antenna is mounted on the dash shelf.

The bike has custom Heli bar risers

The FJR rear foot peg hydration system and small tank bag, service manual etc.and spare brake pads, Scott's oil filter

The side stand was modified by IBR Finisher and custom farkel builder the late Bill Macavan to adjust for the bike's lower height

The bike has a lowered custom Rich's Seat and as mentioned the unused OEM shock, and a spare OEM Seat are included so returning the bike to standard ride height is not a problem.

Since it is early and I am not going out in the rain to look at the odo for an exact figure but the bike has about 60,000 KM on it. The bike has never been in an accident and is in great shape. Paul has ridden the perhaps 7,000 of those kilometers. Susan rode the bike criss country twice and did a IBA NPT Silver on that bike.

A bmw plug is on the dash for electric gear (wired direct to the battery) and it has factory heated grips,

The bike has saddlebag reflectors

http://www.fjrtech.net/getdbitem.cfm?item=41

Yamaha factory foot guards, and Yamaha tip over guards.

Tanji heel guards http://www.fjrtech.net/getdbitem.cfm?item=44

The MC is licensed and registered in BC

I just put a new front tire 880 on the bike and it has a newish ME 880 (20% worn) on the rear

I was asked by a friend "would i rode the bike cross county tomorrow and the answer is yes", I would want to take it on a brief shakedown ride first and and it would be prudent to change all the fluids

[IMG][/IMG]

Canada "It's a rough place, son. In fact, you have to puke twice and show your razor just to get in. Better grow some whiskers if you wanna go to Canada." Ronnie Hawkins when asking Levon Helm to join his band and play in Canada.

Bill 310 screwed with this post Yesterday at 12:33 PM
Bill 310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:44 PM   #21
rickh123
Adventurer

Oddometer: 54
2010 V Strom DL650 ABS

Nice, clean condition. Only 17700km. Mature owner. Asking $5500 OBO Cert. Many extras also available at extra cost.
rickh123 is offline   Reply With Quote