ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2013, 10:06 AM   #11011
Spinnit man
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by threadkiller View Post
Rode down to Nashville tonight and watched Spinnit Man play at Legends Corner. He's the best entertainer on Lower Broad. I checked!
Wow , thanks man it was good to see a ridin buddy on Braodway ! ! and thanks to BLT also, i think . . . . hope to see you guys out on the trail soon ! ! oh by the way I did sell the PC 800, deposit in hand and the guy is comin Sat. to pick it up Yeeeeeee-Haw
Old 09-19-2013, 10:12 AM   #11012
Spinnit man
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatefalling View Post
TRUE THAT !

And to the Biking Gods . . . . . WE ARE VERY, VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR CONTINUED OVERSIGHT AND PROTECTION. YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO RIDE WITH US.

:b ow
Amen Brother we need all the help we get get, Most of the time LOL
Old 09-19-2013, 01:02 PM   #11013
threadkiller
Semi-feral Pappy

Oddometer: 1,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinnit man View Post
Wow , thanks man it was good to see a ridin buddy on Braodway ! ! and thanks to BLT also, i think . . . . hope to see you guys out on the trail soon ! ! oh by the way I did sell the PC 800, deposit in hand and the guy is comin Sat. to pick it up Yeeeeeee-Haw
I went to every bar down there. Robert's and Tootsies were the only one's that were full (other than Legends Corner) and your audience was the only one anywhere that was whooping it up and really enjoying the show.

And y'all have gotta learn Revenooer Man!
threadkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:21 PM   #11014
teambft
teambft

Oddometer: 1,198
Moto Shipping Advice needed

Looking to ship a KTM dirtbike from Kaiser, MO (about 45 miles south of Columbia, MO) to Nashville Area. 480 miles one way.

Got a couple quotes so far and they were just too much - about $500.

Any thoughts?

I haven't tried Uship yet.....since you have to commit with a credit card. And I didn't want to wait five days for their auction process.

Thanks!!!!
teambft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 03:08 PM   #11015
iyaoyas98
Bored Silly

Oddometer: 6,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by teambft View Post
Looking to ship a KTM dirtbike from Kaiser, MO (about 45 miles south of Columbia, MO) to Nashville Area. 480 miles one way.

Any thoughts?

I haven't tried Uship yet.....since you have to commit with a credit card. And I didn't want to wait five days for their auction process.

Thanks!!!!
You'll start getting bids in a day or two on Uship.....
iyaoyas98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:06 PM   #11016
Spinnit man
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
I went to every bar down there. Robert's and Tootsies were the only one's that were full (other than Legends Corner) and your audience was the only one anywhere that was whooping it up and really enjoying the show.

And y'all have gotta learn Revenooer Man!
Man that is good news and I could use more of it :) thanks again and hope to see ya soon
Old 09-20-2013, 01:24 PM   #11017
Backwoodsone
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 110
Benifit ride for Aubrey ferrel oct 13

Hey folks I would like to invite everyone to this ride we are puttin on for Aubrey in oct. It's not the dual sport ride I was workin on but it's still a ride.
We will be serving fish plates to all riders.
The ride will cost 25 bucks but you will get a plate an a chance to win some good stuff, like an Abernathy's gift bag, $50 gift card from napa auto parts , tools , bob's house of Honda gift card, among many other things.
I know that there will be a lot of Harley's there along with other street bikes. I will be there with my faithfull xr 650 l an would love to have a huge adv bike turn out!
Wallachian spikes is going to help me with some fliers up his way as soon as I can get them to him. Please come ride for Aubrey . If there are any questions or anything I can help you with call , text, or p.m me.
Thank y'all
Backwoodsone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 01:56 PM   #11018
graygoat657
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by teambft View Post

Any thoughts?

Thanks!!!!
Now what did you buy? BTW, was that you running through cool springs on the 950 yesterday. Me and the CS motard posse were coming back from lunch at Los Primos (if you have never been you need to go).
graygoat657 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 02:07 PM   #11019
ihatefalling
Let it roll

Oddometer: 3,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backwoodsone View Post
Hey folks I would like to invite everyone to this ride we are puttin on for Aubrey in oct. It's not the dual sport ride I was workin on but it's still a ride.
The ride will cost 25 bucks but you will get a plate an a chance to win some good stuff, like an Abernathy's gift bag, $50 gift card from napa auto parts , tools , bob's house of Honda gift card, among many other things.
I know that there will be a lot of Harley's there along with other street bikes. I will be there with my faithfull xr 650 l an would love to have a huge adv bike turn out!
Wallachian spikes is going to help me with some fliers up his way as soon as I can get them to him. Please come ride for Aubrey . If there are any questions or anything I can help you with call , text, or p.m me.
Thank y'all
Just post up the details when you get them .....
Old 09-20-2013, 05:00 PM   #11020
Wallachian Spikes
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 836
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backwoodsone View Post
Thank y'all
I'll be picking up some oil filters from Abernathy's tomorrow. Give me a ring & we'll meet to hook me up with some fliers.

I'll make the run itself unless it conflicts with Loretta Lynn's but, I'll still send in the $25 cuz I'll at least be riding in spirt.
Wallachian Spikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:19 AM   #11021
threadkiller
Semi-feral Pappy

Today is a bust for me, but does anyone want to ride tomorrow? Dirt or street...
Old 09-21-2013, 04:09 PM   #11022
crpntr
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 546
Nice afternoon on Short Mt!
Old 09-21-2013, 04:49 PM   #11023
threadkiller
Semi-feral Pappy

I wound up riding the Poker Run with DRM today. Had a great time! Bumpus HD laid out a great route for the run and fed us well. Also had a live band at the finale. Plus we helped out a great cause! Then we stopped in at Sloans to get a thing or two and slobber on all the new bikes. Saw Motorfiets, too. He was busy so we didn't get a chance to shoot the bull. Then DRM led a fantastic route back from the 'Boro.
Old 09-21-2013, 05:44 PM   #11024
threadkiller
Semi-feral Pappy

Ride Alert for Sunday 9/22/13 Big Bikes Welcome!

Dual Sport ride south of LBL. Good gravel roads in Stewart, Houston, and Humphries Counties. We will avoid muddy areas and there probably won't be any creek crossings. Treemuncher can confirm, though.

Meeting at Bauer's Restaurant at 9am. Get there early if you want breakfast, but if you're running late, no worries. No one's gonna be in a hurry.

Bauer's is on Highway 79 west of Dover.
Old 09-22-2013, 10:10 PM   #11025
drm
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 444
Quote:
I wound up riding the Poker Run with DRM today. Had a great time! Bumpus HD laid out a great route for the run and fed us well. Also had a live band at the finale. Plus we helped out a great cause! Then we stopped in at Sloans to get a thing or two and slobber on all the new bikes. Saw Motorfiets, too. He was busy so we didn't get a chance to shoot the bull. Then DRM led a fantastic route back from the 'Boro.
Thanks for the company and compliments Thread. It was a fun day and even better when the sun came out!