ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2010, 08:33 PM   #196
tahoeacr
Beastly Adventurer
 
tahoeacr's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Lake Tahoe
Oddometer: 2,210
[quote=Hotmamaandme]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahoeacr
I'm trying to convince MrsTahoeacr to go to this.[/

I was thinking this would be good for Marcia if it's a beginner class. She would be on the ktm 450
I think we should get them to do it. Marilyn will be on her CRF230. The Husaberg is too tall for her.
tahoeacr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:07 PM   #197
MrsTahoeacr
Adventurer
 
MrsTahoeacr's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Location: Lake Tahoe
Oddometer: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8chains
will be riding the husa....


chances are we won't take the streets, have mercy on M and let her ride the girlie crf...
Joel, are you kidding, this would be me cause that Hussy is too tall and then cause that piece of won't start!! My little
1000 lb CRF starts everytime I push the button, as long as Mr tahoeacr doesn't steal my battery sumbitch.

Thanks for thinking I could though.
xxoo
MrsTahoeacr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:48 PM   #198
LIL ZING
Gnarly Adventurer
 
LIL ZING's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Chicken Town (petaluma,CA)
Oddometer: 238
Come on!

Let's go Marilyn we have some partying to do whilest we're down there. I guess you can bring Jeff too, not like he needs it. Just now putting the bike together from the trip to Tahoe. Do they make a bike you can just beat the shit out of and put it away till the next ride. More than likely it's me, so hopefully Mr. Lewis and his team can do something with this mess. I'm ready to get fixed.
__________________
If I wanted to go the easy way I would have come out head first!
LIL ZING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:05 PM   #199
NSFW
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 15,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIL ZING
Let's go Marilyn we have some partying to do whilest we're down there. I guess you can bring Jeff too, not like he needs it. Just now putting the bike together from the trip to Tahoe. Do they make a bike you can just beat the shit out of and put it away till the next ride. More than likely it's me, so hopefully Mr. Lewis and his team can do something with this mess. I'm ready to get fixed.

if you and jeff don't learn from this class; no need to bring the girls..

for sho you guys will get a good laugh from you know who......
NSFW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 09:46 PM   #200
MrsTahoeacr
Adventurer
 
MrsTahoeacr's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Location: Lake Tahoe
Oddometer: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIL ZING
Let's go Marilyn we have some partying to do whilest we're down there. I guess you can bring Jeff too, not like he needs it. Just now putting the bike together from the trip to Tahoe. Do they make a bike you can just beat the shit out of and put it away till the next ride. More than likely it's me, so hopefully Mr. Lewis and his team can do something with this mess. I'm ready to get fixed.
Sorry for the delay, have cakes to do.
Yes, they do make a bike Zig, its called a KTM Never Never are we buying anything else, I am so tired of that Hussey and all her issues. And Yes we do have some partying to do, still have 8 bottles of absolute Mandarin left from the assualt gifts. That should do it. Are you coming back up for some more riding before this class?
MrsTahoeacr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:47 AM   #201
BiggieFalls
b00b
 
BiggieFalls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Westminster
Oddometer: 949
I think it's really cool that so many of us are interested in taking this class. Here's my list of the people who have expressed interest in this class either recently or earlier:

1-BiggieFalls/Eric-IN
2-h8chains/Joel-IN
3-Fishyhead/Duy-IN
4-grinder96/Turin-IN
5-loner/Paul-IN
6-JAB/Jeff-IN
7-jonz/Jon?-IN
8-LIL ZING/Aric-IN

9-Lonestar2112/Bob-?
10-MrsTahoeacr/Marilyn-?
11-Hotmama/Marcia-?
12-tahoeacr/Jeff-?
13-Hotmamaandme/Cory-?
14-Sito/Louis-?
15-DirtTrailER/BJ-?
16-Guest From SF-?
17-Traveltoad/Aaron-?

The IN list seems pretty solid and should be enough to meet our minimum rider requirement. Between the rest of the names on the list I'm sure that enough will commit to fill this class up. If everyone ended up going, in my opinion the class would be too big, but would still be worth it. I feel that we should stop taking names for now, find out what date is available, see who's still interested, then, if necessary, recruit more riders.
BiggieFalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:09 AM   #202
traveltoad
Aaron S
 
traveltoad's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Location: San Fernando Valley
Oddometer: 6,567
My interest will depend on what the final dates... also, if the class ends up looking large I can be left out to make room.
traveltoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:20 AM   #203
Lonestar2112
scatology expert
 
Lonestar2112's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Ventura County CA
Oddometer: 6,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveltoad
My interest will depend on what the final dates... also, if the class ends up looking large I can be left out to make room.
Exactly my situation.
__________________
http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...SKgzdmS9ir0XK3

Wypierdalaj ty chuju jebany
F*CK CANCER
Lonestar2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 03:37 PM   #204
DirtTrailER
Adventurer
 
DirtTrailER's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2010
Location: SoCal
Oddometer: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggieFalls
I think it's really cool that so many of us are interested in taking this class. Here's my list of the people who have expressed interest in this class either recently or earlier:

1-BiggieFalls/Eric-IN
2-h8chains/Joel-IN
3-Fishyhead/Duy-IN
4-grinder96/Turin-IN
5-loner/Paul-IN
6-JAB/Jeff-IN
7-jonz/Jon?-IN
8-LIL ZING/Aric-IN

9-Lonestar2112/Bob-?
10-MrsTahoeacr/Marilyn-?
11-Hotmama/Marcia-?
12-tahoeacr/Jeff-?
13-Hotmamaandme/Cory-?
14-Sito/Louis-?
15-DirtTrailER/BJ-?
16-Guest From SF-?
17-Traveltoad/Aaron-?

The IN list seems pretty solid and should be enough to meet our minimum rider requirement. Between the rest of the names on the list I'm sure that enough will commit to fill this class up. If everyone ended up going, in my opinion the class would be too big, but would still be worth it. I feel that we should stop taking names for now, find out what date is available, see who's still interested, then, if necessary, recruit more riders.
Count me IN.

BJ
__________________
BJ - 2007 Xchallenge
DirtTrailER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 04:34 PM   #205
NSFW
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 15,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtTrailER
Count me IN.

BJ





since eric is not riding this weekend....the least he can do is update the list...


just kidding eric...are you coming up to mammoth? we have a nice big loop for saturday....
NSFW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 11:41 PM   #206
foul plug
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Lost in the fluff of the OC (So Cal)
Oddometer: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggieFalls
I think it's really cool that so many of us are interested in taking this class. Here's my list of the people who have expressed interest in this class either recently or earlier:

1-BiggieFalls/Eric-IN
2-h8chains/Joel-IN
3-Fishyhead/Duy-IN
4-grinder96/Turin-IN
5-loner/Paul-IN
6-JAB/Jeff-IN
7-jonz/Jon?-IN
8-LIL ZING/Aric-IN

9-Lonestar2112/Bob-?
10-MrsTahoeacr/Marilyn-?
11-Hotmama/Marcia-?
12-tahoeacr/Jeff-?
13-Hotmamaandme/Cory-?
14-Sito/Louis-?
15-DirtTrailER/BJ-?
16-Guest From SF-?
17-Traveltoad/Aaron-?

The IN list seems pretty solid and should be enough to meet our minimum rider requirement. Between the rest of the names on the list I'm sure that enough will commit to fill this class up. If everyone ended up going, in my opinion the class would be too big, but would still be worth it. I feel that we should stop taking names for now, find out what date is available, see who's still interested, then, if necessary, recruit more riders.
Count me in also... ifn there's room. Hopen that some of you will not be able to attend so theres room But i guess I might need a smaller bike.....
foul plug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:42 PM   #207
BiggieFalls
b00b
 
BiggieFalls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Westminster
Oddometer: 949
Dates Updates

OK guys. Jimmy's available dates are October 23/24 or 30/31. I know some of you were interested in doing the "Howling at the Moon" ride on the 23/24 and others will have issues with Halloween weekend 30/31. Also there may be issues doing this at Glen Helen due to their racing schedule. A possible alternative location is near Temecula. Hopefully Jimmy will get back to me with an update on Glen Helen soon.

Since I have no social life and live in OC, I am still open to any of these options.

What do you guys think?

October
23
24
30
31

Glen Helen
Temecula
BiggieFalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:47 PM   #208
Lonestar2112
scatology expert
 
Lonestar2112's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Ventura County CA
Oddometer: 6,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggieFalls
OK guys. Jimmy's available dates are October 23/24 or 30/31. I know some of you were interested in doing the "Howling at the Moon" ride on the 23/24 and others will have issues with Halloween weekend 30/31. Also there may be issues doing this at Glen Helen due to their racing schedule. A possible alternative location is near Temecula. Hopefully Jimmy will get back to me with an update on Glen Helen soon.

Since I have no social life and live in OC, I am still open to any of these options.

What do you guys think?

October
23
24
30
31

Glen Helen
Temecula
This means that I am out. Take me off the list. Next time......
__________________
http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...SKgzdmS9ir0XK3

Wypierdalaj ty chuju jebany
F*CK CANCER
Lonestar2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:57 PM   #209
jonz
Miles are my mantra
 
jonz's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: CA dez (it's a dry heat)/West Yellowstone,MT
Oddometer: 2,137
The later the better for me



After this little exursion in Montana, both the 950SE and I are in need of a little healing. Should be good to go by the beginning of October so later in October gives us both a little more time to heal
__________________
JONZ
KTM 950 SE, KTM640 ADV ( Hibachi, risen from the ashes)
KTM520EXC (broken), KTM 400XC (the replacement)
Honda ST1300 ABS (newest addition to the stable)
STOC #326 IBA #217
jonz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:41 PM   #210
BiggieFalls
b00b
 
BiggieFalls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Westminster
Oddometer: 949
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonz


After this little exursion in Montana, both the 950SE and I are in need of a little healing. Should be good to go by the beginning of October so later in October gives us both a little more time to heal
Ouch! I hope you ejected before that crash landing. What was the damage? Brakes? Bruises? Dislocation? Pride? All of the above?
BiggieFalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 05:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014