ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2010, 08:33 PM   #196
tahoeacr
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,210
[quote=Hotmamaandme]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahoeacr
I'm trying to convince MrsTahoeacr to go to this.[/

I was thinking this would be good for Marcia if it's a beginner class. She would be on the ktm 450
I think we should get them to do it. Marilyn will be on her CRF230. The Husaberg is too tall for her.
tahoeacr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:07 PM   #197
MrsTahoeacr
Adventurer

Oddometer: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8chains
will be riding the husa....

chances are we won't take the streets, have mercy on M and let her ride the girlie crf...
Joel, are you kidding, this would be me cause that Hussy is too tall and then cause that piece of won't start!! My little
1000 lb CRF starts everytime I push the button, as long as Mr tahoeacr doesn't steal my battery sumbitch.

Thanks for thinking I could though.
xxoo
MrsTahoeacr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:48 PM   #198
LIL ZING
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 238
Come on!

Let's go Marilyn we have some partying to do whilest we're down there. I guess you can bring Jeff too, not like he needs it. Just now putting the bike together from the trip to Tahoe. Do they make a bike you can just beat the shit out of and put it away till the next ride. More than likely it's me, so hopefully Mr. Lewis and his team can do something with this mess. I'm ready to get fixed.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:05 PM   #199
NSFW
ktm's "the tourist"

Oddometer: 15,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIL ZING
Let's go Marilyn we have some partying to do whilest we're down there. I guess you can bring Jeff too, not like he needs it. Just now putting the bike together from the trip to Tahoe. Do they make a bike you can just beat the shit out of and put it away till the next ride. More than likely it's me, so hopefully Mr. Lewis and his team can do something with this mess. I'm ready to get fixed.

if you and jeff don't learn from this class; no need to bring the girls..

for sho you guys will get a good laugh from you know who......
NSFW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 09:46 PM   #200
MrsTahoeacr
Adventurer

Oddometer: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIL ZING
Sorry for the delay, have cakes to do.
Yes, they do make a bike Zig, its called a KTM Never Never are we buying anything else, I am so tired of that Hussey and all her issues. And Yes we do have some partying to do, still have 8 bottles of absolute Mandarin left from the assualt gifts. That should do it. Are you coming back up for some more riding before this class?
MrsTahoeacr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:47 AM   #201
BiggieFalls
b00b

Oddometer: 949
I think it's really cool that so many of us are interested in taking this class. Here's my list of the people who have expressed interest in this class either recently or earlier:

1-BiggieFalls/Eric-IN
2-h8chains/Joel-IN
3-Fishyhead/Duy-IN
4-grinder96/Turin-IN
5-loner/Paul-IN
6-JAB/Jeff-IN
7-jonz/Jon?-IN
8-LIL ZING/Aric-IN

9-Lonestar2112/Bob-?
10-MrsTahoeacr/Marilyn-?
11-Hotmama/Marcia-?
12-tahoeacr/Jeff-?
13-Hotmamaandme/Cory-?
14-Sito/Louis-?
15-DirtTrailER/BJ-?
16-Guest From SF-?
17-Traveltoad/Aaron-?

The IN list seems pretty solid and should be enough to meet our minimum rider requirement. Between the rest of the names on the list I'm sure that enough will commit to fill this class up. If everyone ended up going, in my opinion the class would be too big, but would still be worth it. I feel that we should stop taking names for now, find out what date is available, see who's still interested, then, if necessary, recruit more riders.
BiggieFalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:09 AM   #202
traveltoad
Aaron S

Oddometer: 6,567
My interest will depend on what the final dates... also, if the class ends up looking large I can be left out to make room.
traveltoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:20 AM   #203
Lonestar2112
scatology expert

Oddometer: 6,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveltoad
My interest will depend on what the final dates... also, if the class ends up looking large I can be left out to make room.
Exactly my situation.

Wypierdalaj ty chuju jebany
F*CK CANCER
Lonestar2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 03:37 PM   #204
DirtTrailER
Adventurer

Oddometer: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggieFalls
I think it's really cool that so many of us are interested in taking this class. Here's my list of the people who have expressed interest in this class either recently or earlier:

1-BiggieFalls/Eric-IN
2-h8chains/Joel-IN
3-Fishyhead/Duy-IN
4-grinder96/Turin-IN
5-loner/Paul-IN
6-JAB/Jeff-IN
7-jonz/Jon?-IN
8-LIL ZING/Aric-IN

9-Lonestar2112/Bob-?
10-MrsTahoeacr/Marilyn-?
11-Hotmama/Marcia-?
12-tahoeacr/Jeff-?
13-Hotmamaandme/Cory-?
14-Sito/Louis-?
15-DirtTrailER/BJ-?
16-Guest From SF-?
17-Traveltoad/Aaron-?

The IN list seems pretty solid and should be enough to meet our minimum rider requirement. Between the rest of the names on the list I'm sure that enough will commit to fill this class up. If everyone ended up going, in my opinion the class would be too big, but would still be worth it. I feel that we should stop taking names for now, find out what date is available, see who's still interested, then, if necessary, recruit more riders.
Count me IN.

BJ
Old 07-29-2010, 04:34 PM   #205
NSFW
ktm's "the tourist"

Oddometer: 15,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtTrailER
Count me IN.

BJ

since eric is not riding this weekend....the least he can do is update the list...

just kidding eric...are you coming up to mammoth? we have a nice big loop for saturday....
NSFW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 11:41 PM   #206
foul plug
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 184
Quote:

1-BiggieFalls/Eric-IN
2-h8chains/Joel-IN
3-Fishyhead/Duy-IN
4-grinder96/Turin-IN
5-loner/Paul-IN
6-JAB/Jeff-IN
7-jonz/Jon?-IN
8-LIL ZING/Aric-IN

9-Lonestar2112/Bob-?
10-MrsTahoeacr/Marilyn-?
11-Hotmama/Marcia-?
12-tahoeacr/Jeff-?
13-Hotmamaandme/Cory-?
14-Sito/Louis-?
15-DirtTrailER/BJ-?
16-Guest From SF-?
17-Traveltoad/Aaron-?

Count me in also... ifn there's room. Hopen that some of you will not be able to attend so theres room But i guess I might need a smaller bike.....
foul plug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:42 PM   #207
BiggieFalls
b00b

Dates Updates

OK guys. Jimmy's available dates are October 23/24 or 30/31. I know some of you were interested in doing the "Howling at the Moon" ride on the 23/24 and others will have issues with Halloween weekend 30/31. Also there may be issues doing this at Glen Helen due to their racing schedule. A possible alternative location is near Temecula. Hopefully Jimmy will get back to me with an update on Glen Helen soon.

Since I have no social life and live in OC, I am still open to any of these options.

What do you guys think?

October

Glen Helen
Temecula
Old 08-01-2010, 12:47 PM   #208
Lonestar2112
scatology expert

Oddometer: 6,518
Quote:
OK guys. Jimmy's available dates are October 23/24 or 30/31. I know some of you were interested in doing the "Howling at the Moon" ride on the 23/24 and others will have issues with Halloween weekend 30/31. Also there may be issues doing this at Glen Helen due to their racing schedule. A possible alternative location is near Temecula. Hopefully Jimmy will get back to me with an update on Glen Helen soon.

Since I have no social life and live in OC, I am still open to any of these options.

What do you guys think?

October

Glen Helen
Temecula
This means that I am out. Take me off the list. Next time......

Wypierdalaj ty chuju jebany
F*CK CANCER
Lonestar2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:57 PM   #209
jonz
Miles are my mantra

Oddometer: 2,137
The later the better for me

After this little exursion in Montana, both the 950SE and I are in need of a little healing. Should be good to go by the beginning of October so later in October gives us both a little more time to heal
Honda ST1300 ABS (newest addition to the stable)
STOC #326 IBA #217
jonz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:41 PM   #210
BiggieFalls
b00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonz

After this little exursion in Montana, both the 950SE and I are in need of a little healing. Should be good to go by the beginning of October so later in October gives us both a little more time to heal
Ouch! I hope you ejected before that crash landing. What was the damage? Brakes? Bruises? Dislocation? Pride? All of the above?