ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2011, 06:26 AM   #271
bchboy1206
Adventurer
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Oddometer: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by [!]WildBlue View Post
no pricing on the first post, is this over?
No, PM RocketMoto and he will set you up! I received mine last week, they are awesome....
bchboy1206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:03 AM   #272
marco polo
Studly Adventurer
 
marco polo's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Location: Alexandria VA and Ottawa, Canada
Oddometer: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by [!]WildBlue View Post
no pricing on the first post, is this over?
I think that's a result of Sena instituting a "Minimum Advertised Price" (MAP) policy for its dealers, meaning they can't show a price below the MAP, though that does not mean they can't sell for less.
marco polo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 04:18 PM   #273
[!]WildBlue
Gnarly Adventurer
 
[!]WildBlue's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Boiling Springs, SC
Oddometer: 266
Thanks for the heads up, pm sent!
__________________
Chris
2002 R1150R, Black, 26,000+ Miles
Life is a Game. Play to win.
The world belongs to those who can laugh at it.
[!]WildBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:43 AM   #274
RocketMoto OP
2 Many Motersikles
 
RocketMoto's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: New Haamsha, USA
Oddometer: 916
Wicked

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44Dave View Post
Any thoughts on the SR10 that's "coming soon"?
We saw the prototypes at the dealer expo in Indianapolis last weekend. Sena says approx. availability is June. We gave them some ideas for enhancements that would really make the product more desirable.

We'll post when we have more info - but it could be a while.
__________________
=Adam=
Like us on Facebook -- Follow us on Twitter
PM us for your *personal* ADVRider discount code to use at RocketMoto.com
Autocom | TPX Radar/Laser | Sena Bluetooth
| Hi-Power LED Lights
Shorai Battery | Techmount | Powerlet | Rowe PDM60 | Skene Design


RocketMoto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:18 AM   #275
[!]WildBlue
Gnarly Adventurer
 
[!]WildBlue's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Boiling Springs, SC
Oddometer: 266
Before I make the call, anyone have any experience cramming one of these into an Arai RX-Q?

Is the install simple enough?
Do the speakers crowd your ears?
Does the boom mic hit your chin/mouth?
__________________
Chris
2002 R1150R, Black, 26,000+ Miles
Life is a Game. Play to win.
The world belongs to those who can laugh at it.

[!]WildBlue screwed with this post 02-27-2011 at 07:26 AM
[!]WildBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:10 PM   #276
RocketMoto OP
2 Many Motersikles
 
RocketMoto's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: New Haamsha, USA
Oddometer: 916
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by [!]WildBlue View Post
Before I make the call, anyone have any experience cramming one of these into an Arai RX-Q?

Is the install simple enough?
Do the speakers crowd your ears?
Does the boom mic hit your chin/mouth?
Install is very simple. The Arai has very deep ear pockets - in fact, you may need to use a pair of our speaker spacers to get the speakers closer to your ears.

As to the boom mic - the fit will be different for each person. Best we can suggest is to give it a shot. If the boom mic is difficult to place in front of your mouth, the A0302 clamp unit, with the low profile chinbar mic will do the trick.
__________________
=Adam=
Like us on Facebook -- Follow us on Twitter
PM us for your *personal* ADVRider discount code to use at RocketMoto.com
Autocom | TPX Radar/Laser | Sena Bluetooth
| Hi-Power LED Lights
Shorai Battery | Techmount | Powerlet | Rowe PDM60 | Skene Design


RocketMoto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:07 AM   #277
Bandman
Adventurer
 
Bandman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Oddometer: 19
Adam,

Called and placed my order for 2 dual kits on Monday. Any idea as to when those might be going out ? - saw my cc hasn't been charged yet.

Thanks!

Scott Plank
Bandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:48 AM   #278
[!]WildBlue
Gnarly Adventurer
 
[!]WildBlue's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Boiling Springs, SC
Oddometer: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMoto View Post
Install is very simple. The Arai has very deep ear pockets - in fact, you may need to use a pair of our speaker spacers to get the speakers closer to your ears.

As to the boom mic - the fit will be different for each person. Best we can suggest is to give it a shot. If the boom mic is difficult to place in front of your mouth, the A0302 clamp unit, with the low profile chinbar mic will do the trick.
Thanks, waiting on the tax refund at this point.
__________________
Chris
2002 R1150R, Black, 26,000+ Miles
Life is a Game. Play to win.
The world belongs to those who can laugh at it.
[!]WildBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:54 AM   #279
RocketMoto OP
2 Many Motersikles
 
RocketMoto's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: New Haamsha, USA
Oddometer: 916
Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandman View Post
Adam,

Called and placed my order for 2 dual kits on Monday. Any idea as to when those might be going out ? - saw my cc hasn't been charged yet.

Thanks!

Scott Plank
We had a shipment end of last week that looks like FedEx drove over it with a truck. New shipment arriving today or tomorrow and we'll turn these around right away. We apologize for the delay - February was unusually busy, and we certainly didn't count on the damaged goods.
__________________
=Adam=
Like us on Facebook -- Follow us on Twitter
PM us for your *personal* ADVRider discount code to use at RocketMoto.com
Autocom | TPX Radar/Laser | Sena Bluetooth
| Hi-Power LED Lights
Shorai Battery | Techmount | Powerlet | Rowe PDM60 | Skene Design


RocketMoto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:35 PM   #280
Bandman
Adventurer
 
Bandman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Oddometer: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMoto View Post
We had a shipment end of last week that looks like FedEx drove over it with a truck. New shipment arriving today or tomorrow and we'll turn these around right away. We apologize for the delay - February was unusually busy, and we certainly didn't count on the damaged goods.
Thanks for the update!

Quick question about Arai Helmets. I've got an Arai Profile that one of the headsets will be mounted on. Am I going to need the speaker spacers you mentioned?

Scott
Bandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:25 PM   #281
RocketMoto OP
2 Many Motersikles
 
RocketMoto's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: New Haamsha, USA
Oddometer: 916
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandman View Post
Thanks for the update!

Quick question about Arai Helmets. I've got an Arai Profile that one of the headsets will be mounted on. Am I going to need the speaker spacers you mentioned?

Scott
Scott - you may. All depends on how close the speakers are to your ears. I'd give it a whirl without 'em. If you need, we can zip these out to you. Postage is cheap, these don't weigh but maybe an ounce, in the package.
__________________
=Adam=
Like us on Facebook -- Follow us on Twitter
PM us for your *personal* ADVRider discount code to use at RocketMoto.com
Autocom | TPX Radar/Laser | Sena Bluetooth
| Hi-Power LED Lights
Shorai Battery | Techmount | Powerlet | Rowe PDM60 | Skene Design


RocketMoto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 06:07 AM   #282
rbcathlos
Adventurer
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: NEPA
Oddometer: 11
Can't ask for better service.

RocketMoto's service can't be beat.

rbcathlos screwed with this post 03-05-2011 at 06:02 PM
rbcathlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 04:51 PM   #283
bradkb
Adventurer
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: Kent, UK
Oddometer: 10
Question for Adam

Do you guys ship internationally? I am in the UK, and by this thread and the other one, it appears you guys are the one and only place sensible to buy from, and also your price rocks.

Would being in the UK be a problem? Also noticed no group buy price any more, has it ended? Still going?

Thanks

Brad
bradkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 09:20 AM   #284
RocketMoto OP
2 Many Motersikles
 
RocketMoto's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: New Haamsha, USA
Oddometer: 916
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradkb View Post
Question for Adam

Do you guys ship internationally? I am in the UK, and by this thread and the other one, it appears you guys are the one and only place sensible to buy from, and also your price rocks.

Would being in the UK be a problem? Also noticed no group buy price any more, has it ended? Still going?

Thanks

Brad
Hi Brad:

The group buy is still a-runnin'. Shipping is no problem - we ship to the UK, Canada, Australia, Singapore, South Africa, and more, all the time.

Call us on +1 978.517.1212 or send an email thru ADVRider for pricing. We're on GMT -5 time zone. Ordering by phone or fax is the only option for the group buy.
__________________
=Adam=
Like us on Facebook -- Follow us on Twitter
PM us for your *personal* ADVRider discount code to use at RocketMoto.com
Autocom | TPX Radar/Laser | Sena Bluetooth
| Hi-Power LED Lights
Shorai Battery | Techmount | Powerlet | Rowe PDM60 | Skene Design


RocketMoto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 10:19 AM   #285
bigalsmith101
Studly Adventurer
 
bigalsmith101's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Lake Stevens, WA
Oddometer: 840
Mine arrived last week

And I love them. Friend of mine and myself bought a dual set for our soon to depart Central and South American adventure.

Within the first 40 minutes into our test ride, each of us rocking out to music (me via the bluetooth to phone connection, him hardwired to Ipod) his bike starts chugging. He connected to the intercom, tells me his bike ran out of gas, and my happy ass slowed down, turned around, and gave him some of mine. Problem solved. Great device!

--Alex
bigalsmith101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 10:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014