ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2014, 10:16 AM   #1231
SFC E
Adventurer
 
SFC E's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Oddometer: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMoto View Post
We will do an ADV group buy for the 20S. Supposed to be available in the first quarter of 2014.
I'm interested! PM sent.
__________________
2012 Yamaha Super Tenere XT1200Z
2009 Ducati Multistrada 1100S
SFC E is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 10:03 PM   #1232
EmptiMind
Stoopid Youngin'
 
EmptiMind's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: PNW
Oddometer: 458
Been using an autocom for years simply because I enjoy having a conversation AND listening to music, at the same time. These 20s are looking like exactly what I need, finally! Just hope they aren't an arm and a leg.

PM Sent.
__________________
Just a fool on a Buell.
EmptiMind is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:26 AM   #1233
RocketMoto OP
2 Many Motersikles
 
RocketMoto's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: New Haamsha, USA
Oddometer: 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptiMind View Post
Been using an autocom for years simply because I enjoy having a conversation AND listening to music, at the same time. These 20s are looking like exactly what I need, finally! Just hope they aren't an arm and a leg.

PM Sent.
One arm, and the leg is only up to the knee
__________________
=Adam=
Like us on Facebook -- Follow us on Twitter
PM us for your *personal* ADVRider discount code to use at RocketMoto.com
Autocom | TPX Radar/Laser | Sena Bluetooth
| Hi-Power LED Lights
Shorai Battery | Techmount | Powerlet | Rowe PDM60 | Skene Design


RocketMoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:35 PM   #1234
watagans300exc
Gnarly Adventurer
 
watagans300exc's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Oddometer: 101
count me in!!

PM sent as well for 2 of the things.
watagans300exc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:13 PM   #1235
cruisincruzan
Adventurer
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Central NY
Oddometer: 57
I'm interested in 3
cruisincruzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 01:51 PM   #1236
PDsgt
Realistic about life
 
PDsgt's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Corning, NY
Oddometer: 304
Thumb

Hey Rocketmoto- I bought a SMH10 from you a couple years ago. It is getting time to replace it and I just started looking into it. Wondering if there has been any real changes to the SMH10. I love that thing.

The one I am using now, is starting to short out inside the unit. Sometimes I only get sound through the left side. I have to kind of wiggle the unit a little on the side of my helmet for the right side to kick on.

Also the jog dial and the rest of it is starting to get that tacky yucky feeling that the rubberize material gets. I assume the sun causes that.

Either way I have loved mine so much, I want to get another one before spring.

If you could let me know on any changes I would appreciate it. Also whats the latest ADVrider price on those bad boys.

Thanks.
__________________
2013 Triumph Explorer
2012 Harley-Davidson Electraglide.
PDsgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 03:49 PM   #1237
RocketMoto OP
2 Many Motersikles
 
RocketMoto's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: New Haamsha, USA
Oddometer: 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDsgt View Post
Hey Rocketmoto- I bought a SMH10 from you a couple years ago. It is getting time to replace it and I just started looking into it. Wondering if there has been any real changes to the SMH10. I love that thing.

The one I am using now, is starting to short out inside the unit. Sometimes I only get sound through the left side. I have to kind of wiggle the unit a little on the side of my helmet for the right side to kick on.

Also the jog dial and the rest of it is starting to get that tacky yucky feeling that the rubberize material gets. I assume the sun causes that.

Either way I have loved mine so much, I want to get another one before spring.

If you could let me know on any changes I would appreciate it. Also whats the latest ADVrider price on those bad boys.

Thanks.
Jeff, right?

No big changes, and prices are the same as before.

But, Sena has a two year warranty - and while we'll love for you to spend more $$ on a new headset, you could likely get it replaced under warranty, and keep some beer money in your pocket (or buy us a beer ).

The SMH10R is new - that is a low profile version. Pretty slick. Our customers really like 'em.

With regards to the connection issue, that could be related to how it was installed. If you'll call us we can go through some things and perhaps suggest an alternate install method, depending on the helmet you have. We can also send you a copy of your invoice for warranty purposes.

9AM-6PM weekdays eastern time, 10AM-3PM Saturday eastern time - 877.533.4245.
__________________
=Adam=
Like us on Facebook -- Follow us on Twitter
PM us for your *personal* ADVRider discount code to use at RocketMoto.com
Autocom | TPX Radar/Laser | Sena Bluetooth
| Hi-Power LED Lights
Shorai Battery | Techmount | Powerlet | Rowe PDM60 | Skene Design



RocketMoto screwed with this post 02-09-2014 at 05:53 AM
RocketMoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 07:09 PM   #1238
myrwon
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Tampa, FL
Oddometer: 160
Nice..How do i get in on this group buy? I'll need 2 pls
myrwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 07:12 PM   #1239
Lobby
Viel Spass, Vato!
 
Lobby's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Oddometer: 27,831
Any news on the 20S?

I'm in the market for a set. May as well be the new ones...
__________________
Gracie's Gold
Lobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 11:04 AM   #1240
RocketMoto OP
2 Many Motersikles
 
RocketMoto's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: New Haamsha, USA
Oddometer: 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by myrwon View Post
Nice..How do i get in on this group buy? I'll need 2 pls
PM me with your name, email and phone. We'll let you know when we know more on availability.
__________________
=Adam=
Like us on Facebook -- Follow us on Twitter
PM us for your *personal* ADVRider discount code to use at RocketMoto.com
Autocom | TPX Radar/Laser | Sena Bluetooth
| Hi-Power LED Lights
Shorai Battery | Techmount | Powerlet | Rowe PDM60 | Skene Design


RocketMoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 11:05 AM   #1241
RocketMoto OP
2 Many Motersikles
 
RocketMoto's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: New Haamsha, USA
Oddometer: 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobby View Post
Any news on the 20S?

I'm in the market for a set. May as well be the new ones...
Not yet. Send me your contact info by PM, and we'll let you know once we hear.
__________________
=Adam=
Like us on Facebook -- Follow us on Twitter
PM us for your *personal* ADVRider discount code to use at RocketMoto.com
Autocom | TPX Radar/Laser | Sena Bluetooth
| Hi-Power LED Lights
Shorai Battery | Techmount | Powerlet | Rowe PDM60 | Skene Design


RocketMoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 12:00 PM   #1242
Bigdog54
MX X-Over Adventurer
 
Bigdog54's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Jacksonville Florida
Oddometer: 351
+1 on a 20.......PM sent
__________________
"Never spit at a competitor when you're wearing a full-face helmet"
Bigdog54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 04:09 AM   #1243
Buckaroo Banzai
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: Knoxville tn
Oddometer: 151
I have a smh10 and thought I saw where another firmware upgrade is now available. Didn't see anything on their web site. I think the upgrade is 5.0 and is supposed to make the h10 compatible with other brands. Just wondering if that's true.
__________________
The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.... Buckaroo Banzai
Buckaroo Banzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 04:52 AM   #1244
svtride
Adventurer
 
Joined: May 2013
Location: SE Michigan - MotorCity
Oddometer: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckaroo Banzai View Post
I have a smh10 and thought I saw where another firmware upgrade is now available. Didn't see anything on their web site. I think the upgrade is 5.0 and is supposed to make the h10 compatible with other brands. Just wondering if that's true.
Yes 5.0 is out. I got notified only when I plugged in my Sena. Uploaded it Friday..Make sure you get revised user manual .pdf in support area.
svtride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 09:08 AM   #1245
JRWooden
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: The great state of confusion
Oddometer: 4,195
In pre-V5.0 versions it was recommended (generally) to

disable EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
and
disable High Quality A2DP

to resolve gaps in music playback.

Has anybody messed with these settings in V5.0?
JRWooden is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 12:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014