User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2014, 02:40 PM   #1366
dart1963
Adventurer

Oddometer: 19
in

Nice thing about new models coming in, the older, still useable, models come down in price... I'm in for a single smh10r... been eyeing it for a while now and this made it easier to jump on. Maybe in a few years I'll look at the newest latest model, but right now this should do.

Can't speak for the unit yet, but the service is great, answered all my questions, offered great advice and got my order in with a simple phone call.
Old 06-13-2014, 10:49 AM   #1367
RocketMoto OP
2 Many Motersikles

Oddometer: 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBeast View Post
Still awaiting a PM with price for 20S - customer service isn't what I had expected???
Folks - please be patient - we are a small family business, and it's 18-20 hours a day during our busy season in the shop. We answer over a hundred emails and PM's a day, plus phone calls and working on bikes.

I promise that we'll take care good care of you.

Thanks.
Autocom | TPX Radar/Laser | Sena Bluetooth
| Hi-Power LED Lights
Shorai Battery | Techmount | Powerlet | Rowe PDM60 | Skene Design

RocketMoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:58 AM   #1368
Need For Speed
Ridin' fool(ishly)

Oddometer: 112
Thumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMoto View Post

'13 ZX14R - fulfiller of adrenaline needs
It's the journey, NOT the destination
Need For Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:01 AM   #1369
pilot3
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 389
Quote:
Folks - please be patient - we are a small family business, and it's 18-20 hours a day during our busy season in the shop. We answer over a hundred emails and PM's a day, plus phone calls and working on bikes.

Thanks.

+1 to Adam and his business. I've been a customer for years and his service has always been exceptional and he always takes care of his customers. Never a worry.
pilot3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:41 AM   #1370
jtmajors
OCD with motorcycles

Oddometer: 298
Quote:

Thanks.
Call them for a price. I guarantee you won't find anyone even close too it for the new sena. Every where else will be selling for much more because it's the next hot thing. Rocketmoto is awesome for even being on ADV and offering a group buy. Chill out, have a beer, wait for them to get them, once they do, pay your money and enjoy. Later when you see your bank account thank rocket moto for saving you more money than anyone else out there. I have an smh10 and love it but need a 2nd one so why not get the s20.
2012 triumph tiger 800xc, 2012 ktm 500 xcw plated, 2010 wr 250x (sold), 2009 Crf 450r (sold), 2007 Crf 250r (sold), 2006 Triumph Daytona 675 (sold), 2001 yz 125 (sold), 2000 yz 250 (sold), 1997 yzf 600 (sold), 1996 cr250r (sold), 1992 rm 125 (sold), 1988 Yamaha Virago (sold), 1986 XR 200 (sold), 1984 cr 80r (sold), 1982 xr 80 (sold)
jtmajors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 05:29 AM   #1371
FrankoQ
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 186
Any news?
patience patience patience yes but any news?
I have a new corsair V waiting for a 20s.

FrankoQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 06:53 AM   #1372
TimeLord517
Adventurer

Oddometer: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankoQ View Post
Any news?
patience patience patience yes but any news?
I have a new corsair V waiting for a 20s.
I haven't heard anything from RM. I do know emy197 showed a photo that he got his dual pack yesterday (he didn't order from RM). I'm waiting (even though I'm itching for a 20S) to get it from RM since you just can't beat that price!
TimeLord517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 08:18 AM   #1373
ADVMAC
Adventurer

Oddometer: 77
Old 06-18-2014, 09:40 AM   #1374
RocketMoto OP
2 Many Motersikles

Oddometer: 924
Thumb

The first shipment is in transit from our distributor, due to us on Friday the 20th. It's a fraction of what we have on order, so we'll offer these to the earliest inmates on the interest list, first.

As Sena ramps up their production, the orders will start to flow in here, and we'll fill orders as quickly as possible. Thanks for being patient!

Stay tuned for ordering info...
Autocom | TPX Radar/Laser | Sena Bluetooth
| Hi-Power LED Lights
Shorai Battery | Techmount | Powerlet | Rowe PDM60 | Skene Design

RocketMoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:44 AM   #1375
crunchiespg
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 953
Quote:
The first shipment is in transit from our distributor, due to us on Friday the 20th. It's a fraction of what we have on order, so we'll offer these to the earliest inmates on the interest list, first.

As Sena ramps up their production, the orders will start to flow in here, and we'll fill orders as quickly as possible. Thanks for being patient!

i read somewhere yesterday that sena only sent 300 in total to the USA, and i think a lot of them went to revzilla. how many is on your waiting list?
how come your distributor was so slow sending them to you? plenty of other stores got them last week and customers have them in their hands already.
crunchiespg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:53 AM   #1376
TimeLord517
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchiespg View Post
how come your distributor was so slow sending them to you? plenty of other stores got them last week and customers have them in their hands already.
Does it really matter? RM has no control over the distributor... If you wanted one right away / as soon as they were available, you could have bought from somewhere else. Personally, I'm fine waiting a little bit longer in order to save all that money!
Old 06-18-2014, 09:57 AM   #1377
crunchiespg
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 953
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeLord517 View Post
Does it really matter? RM has no control over the distributor... If you wanted one right away / as soon as they were available, you could have bought from somewhere else. Personally, I'm fine waiting a little bit longer in order to save all that money!
I'm not criticising. I'm just perplexed how rocketmoto, as one of the biggest volume movers of sena stuff, falls behind some small bike dealers that probably sell two sena products a year normally.

I assumed rocketmoto would be one of the first to get them. But they wernt. And now it seems likely most of us won't get them at all until summer is done. Which for me personally screws up a big trip next month. And buying elsewhere isn't an option as I didn't get an order in with anyone else as I was hoping rocketmoto would get them first.
crunchiespg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 10:09 AM   #1378
TimeLord517
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchiespg View Post
I'm not criticising. I'm just perplexed how rocketmoto, as one of the biggest volume movers of sena stuff, falls behind some small bike dealers that probably sell two sena products a year normally.

I assumed rocketmoto would be one of the first to get them. But they wernt. And now it seems likely most of us won't get them at all until summer is done. Which for me personally screws up a big trip next month. And buying elsewhere isn't an option as I didn't get an order in with anyone else as I was hoping rocketmoto would get them first.
Gotcha. It does seem like Sena botched the release of the 20S - at least to the US. On their FB page, a dealer in Australia said that they're getting *MORE* stock on Monday (and it even shows as "in stock" on their webpage)...
Old 06-18-2014, 10:45 AM   #1379
Need For Speed
Ridin' fool(ishly)

Oddometer: 112
Cool2

Quote:
we'll offer these to the earliest inmates on the interest list, first.

Hoping I'm on the list for the first batch. Got a big trip coming up that these would be hand for.

G
'13 ZX14R - fulfiller of adrenaline needs
It's the journey, NOT the destination
Need For Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 04:26 AM   #1380
FrankoQ
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 186
This is what Sena posted on their FB page:

"Sena is experiencing a serious backlog of the 20S, so only limited quantities are delivered to the retailers right now. Sena will try its best effort to resolve this problem and expedite all of the shipments. Please ask your retailers about the delivery schedule in detail. Thank you for your patience and Sena feels really sorry about the inconvenience you have faced."

FrankoQ is offline   Reply With Quote