ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-09-2013, 01:37 PM   #1516
RC Pilot OP
Shut up and fly!
 
RC Pilot's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: The garage
Oddometer: 5,431
OK, seeing as BM only wants to complain and will not take the offered chance to fix what he feels is wrong here are my thoughts on the matter;

Shuey, the grab is yours.


To all other, I would like to apologize for the drama as it was not my intent.

As to the amended rules 3 and 4, if anyone feels the changes made should be removed or should read differently, let me know as the intent is only to keep the game moving if the nut is stolen or grabbed and then held without updates.
__________________
Yea, whatever.
RC Pilot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 01:58 PM   #1517
mr. thumbs
Studly Adventurer
 
mr. thumbs's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Orange County
Oddometer: 979
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Pilot View Post
OK, seeing as BM only wants to complain and will not take the offered chance to fix what he feels is wrong here are my thoughts on the matter;

Shuey, the grab is yours.


To all other, I would like to apologize for the drama as it was not my intent.

As to the amended rules 3 and 4, if anyone feels the changes made should be removed or should read differently, let me know as the intent is only to keep the game moving if the nut is stolen or grabbed and then held without updates.
Keep the amended rules.

IMO you don't need to apologize for shit. The nut sat with one person for 3 weeks and nobody could play because of this. You tried to get it moving along and it immediately did.

Then the starts. Not your fault grown men cant get over a $2 nut in an internet game.
mr. thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 02:02 PM   #1518
RC Pilot OP
Shut up and fly!
 
RC Pilot's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: The garage
Oddometer: 5,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. thumbs View Post
Keep the amended rules.

IMO you don't need to apologize for shit. The nut sat with one person for 3 weeks and nobody could play because of this. You tried to get it moving along and it immediately did.

Then the starts. Not your fault grown men cant get over a $2 nut in an internet game.
Thanks for the input.
__________________
Yea, whatever.
RC Pilot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 02:35 PM   #1519
Shawnee Bill
Beastly Adventurer
 
Shawnee Bill's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Location: Oklahoma
Oddometer: 1,895
Ok, it's been 2 days, seems longer, since the last grab. 5 more days and we get a new nut!


.
__________________
1200 GSAW
FE 390
KLR 650 (not new)
GL1800
FZ-1 For sale
Shawnee Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 02:56 PM   #1520
RC Pilot OP
Shut up and fly!
 
RC Pilot's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: The garage
Oddometer: 5,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee Bill View Post
Ok, it's been 2 days, seems longer, since the last grab. 5 more days and we get a new nut!


.
Should Shuey make no other posts from this point on about the goings on with Nutsy then yes Bill you can put a new nut in play one week after his last post.

I am sure you are just stirring the pot, but just in case I will spell it out. The intent of the rule is to keep the game moving.

I.E. - If you, Shawnee Bill, grab Nutsy, post your grab and then do not post anything for a week will assume you died, have lost all internet access or just decided you had to have Nutsy in your possession for the rest of your life and we will press on with a new Nutsy. If, however, you take Nutsy on a grand adventure that lasts for two months, that is cool too provided you update us on his doings at least once a week. It really is that simple
__________________
Yea, whatever.
RC Pilot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:07 PM   #1521
Shawnee Bill
Beastly Adventurer
 
Shawnee Bill's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Location: Oklahoma
Oddometer: 1,895
My real problem is I'm sitting here iced in, couldn't make a grab if I wanted to. And it was looking like Nutzy would be in fairly easy range for me but now it's looking like he's on the way to Florida. Of course I could ride that far for a grab but I won't this time of year so it looks like I'll go back to lurking until he gets closer or winter goes away.

__________________
1200 GSAW
FE 390
KLR 650 (not new)
GL1800
FZ-1 For sale
Shawnee Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:14 PM   #1522
mr. thumbs
Studly Adventurer
 
mr. thumbs's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Orange County
Oddometer: 979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee Bill View Post
Ok, it's been 2 days, seems longer, since the last grab. 5 more days and we get a new nut!


.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Pilot View Post
Should Shuey make no other posts from this point on about the goings on with Nutsy then yes Bill you can put a new nut in play one week after his last post.
I bet that the next post we see from Shuey will be the drop. And it will happen within the next 24 hours.
mr. thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:19 PM   #1523
shuey
Shuey
 
Joined: Dec 2013
Location: Niceville, FL
Oddometer: 25
Now that a decision has been made, I'll make the drop as soon as . . . it cools off a little. To hot out to ride today!

Shuey
shuey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:28 PM   #1524
Shawnee Bill
Beastly Adventurer
 
Shawnee Bill's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Location: Oklahoma
Oddometer: 1,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuey View Post
Now that a decision has been made, I'll make the drop as soon as . . . it cools off a little. To hot out to ride today!

Shuey





.
__________________
1200 GSAW
FE 390
KLR 650 (not new)
GL1800
FZ-1 For sale
Shawnee Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:31 PM   #1525
RC Pilot OP
Shut up and fly!
 
RC Pilot's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: The garage
Oddometer: 5,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuey View Post
Now that a decision has been made, I'll make the drop as soon as . . . it cools off a little. To hot out to ride today!

Shuey
That is just mean right there.................I like it!

I am in the same boat as Bill. Forecast for tomorrow is - Snow likely. Cold. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. 2 to 4 inches of snow expected.
__________________
Yea, whatever.
RC Pilot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:33 PM   #1526
mr. thumbs
Studly Adventurer
 
mr. thumbs's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Orange County
Oddometer: 979
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. thumbs View Post
I bet that the next post we see from Shuey will be the drop. And it will happen within the next 24 hours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuey View Post
Now that a decision has been made, I'll make the drop as soon as . . . it cools off a little. To hot out to ride today!

Shuey
Well that took a whole 5 minutes for me to be wrong.
mr. thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:38 PM   #1527
KingJarhead
Beastly Adventurer
 
KingJarhead's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Not at Work...Pinnacle, NC
Oddometer: 1,913
Now... Back to the regularly scheduled program.

We almost made it to the basement... Thankfully we did not. The games have been plagued with way too much drama lately. Glad there are rules to follow and in place. I like rules to follow.
The amended rules are fine with me.
I like this game and have had fun sharing my adventure.
__________________
--------------------------------------------
"There are 2 types of motorcycle riders, those that have wrecked and those that will wreck" - My Dad
KingJarhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:43 PM   #1528
RC Pilot OP
Shut up and fly!
 
RC Pilot's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: The garage
Oddometer: 5,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJarhead View Post
Now... Back to the regularly scheduled program.

We almost made it to the basement... Thankfully we did not. The games have been plagued with way too much drama lately. Glad there are rules to follow and in place. I like rules to follow.
The amended rules are fine with me.
I like this game and have had fun sharing my adventure.
Maybe Nutsy will work his way towards you.
__________________
Yea, whatever.
RC Pilot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:44 PM   #1529
Jrjoyce2007
ADVenture Addict
 
Jrjoyce2007's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Oddometer: 874
Its winter, therefore its politics season on the TOR's.

atleast my keeps me warm while I ride
Jrjoyce2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:45 PM   #1530
4jranch
Studly Adventurer
 
4jranch's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: Brenham,Texas
Oddometer: 547
Just to add some more fun...

Will drop within the next week...

RC , sorry to cause so much trouble thought we were just having fun...

Should be in range for you Shawnee Bill...

And that is Mr. Ashat to you Yankee Dog...

I was thinking we should just play with both until one disappears or is dropped under a Sasquatch somewhere...


4jranch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 11:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014