Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2010, 08:13 AM   #16
tmex
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPorte
tmex
Cheap bastard, cheap bastard how can you say that, I just wanted to borrow the E-12 socket for a few minutes. I was going to give it back just as soon as I was done with it. Hell if you want, you can borrow my Kragen 6", fully adjustable wench any time you want. I even have a piece of pipe to slip on the handle to get more leverage for those tight suckers.

LaPorte
I called Phildirt to tell him about this thread. Caught him on I5 driving to Modesto. He almost drove off the road he was laughing so hard. I think the Yota dog saved it.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:00 PM   #17
LaPorte OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by M N B
Hey LaPorte, I'd love to try out your 800 once you get the springs in to compare the difference. What weight springs did you get? (stockers are .44 I think)
M N B

I got the Hyperpro 25mm lowering Kit, SP BM08-SSC018. The fork and shock springs are the Rising Rate Springs, so I don't know the spring rate. I was told it varies as the spring compresses. The more compression the higher the spring rate. Still waiting for the shock spring to get here. I needed to get the bike a little bit lower so I can better reach the ground. So this was to lower the bike and get a better springs than stock. I put in the new fork springs today. I can see the bike is a little lower in the front with the stock shock spring. After I get the new shock spring in I will do a test ride and see how the new suspension works.

LaPorte